Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

So, theoretically, it is possible to have a positive relationship with all houses? By having an 'Outstanding' relationship with Shaduex, Ziegfrieds and Bonpartes, then doing one quest each for the GoI, Ji Pei and Hinckwells, we can be friends with everyone? Imagine if one hero does this to unite all houses! :grin:

So, theoretically, it is possible to have a positive relationship with all houses? By having an 'Outstanding' relationship with Shaduex, Ziegfrieds and Bonpartes, then doing one quest each for the GoI, Ji Pei and Hinckwells, we can be friends with everyone? Imagine if one hero does this to unite all houses! :grin:

I think so, but you can't have great reputation with two rival houses at the same time. You could have great and good, though, so there's a chance. :tongue:

heroicanpc-kukulkan.jpg

Kulkulkan, De facto leader and spokesperson of the Orcs in Eubric, first appeared in Quest 34. The Feathered Serpent" Shaman/Witch Doctor.

ava-lego-copperfox.jpg

Jacq Altraite, advanced class trainer of Heroica, first appeared in the Training Room. "The Copper Fox." Mime.

heroicanpc-hestiabonaparte.jpg

Hestia Bonaparte, unknown position in the Bonaparte fleet, Wife of the Bonaparte leader, first appeared in quest 15. "The Falconer." Unknown class role.

heroicanpc-oraclesemiramis.jpg

Oracle Semiramis, Oracle in the hovel district, first appeared in the test quest/lottery." The Sand Queen." Prophet.

heroicanpc-asa.jpg

Ã…sa Nifelheimr, Leader of the Eubric Norn, first appeared in quest 44. "The Valkyrie." Battle Mage.

heroicanpc-dragonlord.jpg

Cain Tiamateus, Leader of the Veterans, Heroica (?), first appeared in the Lottery. "The Dragonlord." Dragoon.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Oracle Semiramis, Oracle in the hovel district, first appeared in the test quest/lottery." The Sand Queen." Unknown class role.

I would assume Prophet.

Hestia must be some form of Super Druid or something? To bring all those people back to life? That's the only one I can think of.

Hestia must be some form of Super Druid or something? To bring all those people back to life? That's the only one I can think of.

Wasn't that just the artifact's doing? I personally think she is some kind of roguish or ranger type.

Guts opened the doors to the hall. A heap of a man walked in, had it really been only one night? He was getting too old for this. Of course, there was the issue of the giant sack of gold slowing him down. He would need to do something about that. A trip to the marketplace was appropiate, he felt. On the walk to his usual table, Guts shouted out to no one in particular, hoping someone would hear him:

"Bring me a bottle of wine. It's an emergency."

When no one seemed to be responding and Guts did not see anyone at the bar, Guts leaned over and grabbed two bottles himself, he knew where Scheherazade stored the stuff. Guts reached his table, and dropped the book he had been carrying. Right. To Byblos, but first a drink.

Sarge has GOT to meet guts.

You got all the Veterans pegged down, as was planned, but please remember that what you know as a player is not the same as what your character knows. So I don't want anyone walking into the Heroica Hall going "neener neener, I know all the Veterans personally!" :wink:

"I have just paralyzed you from the neck down. Permanently. Enjoy never being able to move again, Fantome."

When you started that speech, I was sort of expecting a 'this is not the way forward, violence will only lead to more violence' type thing, but that is just cruel. Somebody put the Fantome out of his misery, or worse, make Sorrow his permanant carer. :tongue:

please remember that what you know as a player is not the same as what your character knows.

Wait, what? I thought the entire point of player knowledge was to use it to your character's advantage. :wacko:

"Thank you, Metasimian. I don't agree with all your viewpoints, and I was no fan of your decision not to help save the Bonapartes, but your words here speak with wisdom, and with more diplomacy than I possess in my whole body. For what it's worth, I'll try to call you, uhm, not Ape or Monkey."

Guts walked in, carrying the black book. He said to the Librarian:

"Hey Monkeyman, one of your bosses told me to drop this off. It's important. Don't let anyone take it, let alone read it. Honestly, it's best if you don't even let people look at it. If I were you, I'd keep this locked away tight. And don't even think about reading it yourself"

The raider held the book out, awaiting what the Metasimian would say.

Well, at least he was able to stop being racist for a while! :laugh:

Well, at least he was able to stop being racist for a while! :laugh:

He promised it to Thotwick, Byblos, or any other Metasimian, was never in the equation. :tongue:

"Well, you're talking to a bat through the attuned evoker, who has been loyally translating for us..." :look:

"If it makes you feel more comfortable, think of me as an extension of Friend's spirit. We are essentially one."

Funnily enough, this is what I planned for the bat this entire time. She's essentially Sylph's genuine side. I hope that doesn't put me on the list of those with multiple personality disorders. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

We really need to use the Library for roleplaying more often, poor thing is practically unused. I always appreciate when someone posts in it, gives me a chance to add more to the place. :wink:

EDIT: Gah! Now I'm torn: go back to the Hall and talk to Hybros, or give Guts a chance to talk with him... :look:

Edited by Flipz

Right now my computer broke down and its hard to post from phone. I'll answer soon Aveal!

Edited by PsyKater

Sarge has GOT to meet guts.

You know, it's interesting. Sarge reminds me much more of Boomingham than he reminds me of Guts, though I see the similarities with Guts as well.

Guts - equally likely to deliver an epic speech or a dismissive one liner.

You know, it's interesting. Sarge reminds me much more of Boomingham than he reminds me of Guts, though I see the similarities with Guts as well.

Guts - equally likely to deliver an epic speech or a dismissive one liner.

I haven't read much of Boomingham's rping so.. But I should. When I created Sarge I wanted an Old man... War veteran. But not your honorable type. He survived through trickery and betrayal. I need to reveal his past slightly more slowly.

Hey, it's Syntax. What did you expect? :tongue:

Dude, you earned syntax some of Sarge's respect! I hope to see you on the Ve'er quest.

Yeah, that's the part of Guts I see. The snippy short responses, no nonsense... that's all Guts. Old war veteran who protects his friends but is still a little jaded... that's Boomers. He's actually pretty harsh and mean and violent too. He just hides it under silliness and drinking and smiles.

EDIT: Also interesting; Guts and Boomers have a lot in common that I don't think they share with Sarge. They both look out for their friends to a fault, and they both care about the little man. And now they are the only two to serve their God. And all three are stubborn.

Edited by Zepher

Shhhhh, let me have my misconceptions about the religions of Olegia. :blush: I apologize if Guts was offended by my lack of knowledge. So many religions to keep up with. And then there are the those "real world" ones to try to educate myself about as well.