muscleman

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 9 Rumours & Discussion

I hope those wings are clipped on to real arms or held by the hands instead of being a whole replacement for the arms. It would then make them much more re-usable (arm armor?).

This is shaping up to be an awesome series. So far reading descriptions I would surely pass on a lot, but seeing pictures I now want all 3 shown so far (and I'm not into Space). I was expecting an animal suit person, but I was really hoping for a Lion (to make a custom Luna Gryffindor figure), but with Chima coming out Lions probably weren't the go to animal. But this chicken suit person is awesome. I bet the pants might be printed to look like big yellow feet, but I doubt they would have a different shape to them.

Thanks for showing pictures everyone.

Well, that chicken suit is...interesting. Weird piece on the hands I must say.

I agree.

The thing is strange, and what is stranger is that LEGO never made a CMF minifigure without a printed torso, unless it has something on top.

You would think that it at least would have feather marks or something. :hmpf_bad:

I agree.

The thing is strange, and what is stranger is that LEGO never made a CMF minifigure without a printed torso, unless it has something on top.

You would think that it at least would have feather marks or something. :hmpf_bad:

...Or it could just be an error in the Club Magazine graphic. It wouldn't be the first.

...Or it could just be an error in the Club Magazine graphic. It wouldn't be the first.

You (or I)'d think they'd be a little more careful, at least on the (inside) front page. Wonder what his torso will look like... :sceptic:

LEGO's been known to make errors like that.

Yes, I am aware that they have done it (fairly often), just a bit surprised that it would be so obvious. :wink: Usually, it takes more than two seconds to spot them - though, of course, this is a picture focusing exclusively on the minifig.

I'm offline for 3 days and when you come back boom!! New figure it looks like the list is official!! In that case hopefully the holywood starlet will have a grrat hair piece for my harry potter mocs. Also saw some series 6 minifigures in my local b&m's!! They need to get series 1 in and then I will buy in bulk

I'm wondering why these are being revealed so slowly. I hope the pace picks up soon. And hopefully we'll get to see actual HD pictures before christmas.

I'm wondering why these are being revealed so slowly. I hope the pace picks up soon. And hopefully we'll get to see actual HD pictures before christmas.

Someone, some time ago, suggested that TLC could reveal the minifig one per time...

Perhaps they're following this advice!

Back seriously, am I the only one noticing that TLC is concealing ON PURPOSE more the minifig images than other themes/sets?

I mean, perhaps the people complaining about TLC wondering to end this theme are totally wrong.

Perhaps TLC KNOWS that there is a lot of hype on this theme and they will continue it for some more waves, until series 16!

This is my idea!

I hope so.

And I also hope it has some kind of eggs...

I might have to start counting the days 'till I can get my hands on the Jekyll figure, tbh.

Please, stop posting the same information over and over. Read before you write!

Exactly! Right now we know:

- The possible list of which minifig are

- Space Alien Marine

- Dr. Jekyll / Splitz

- Chicken suit guy

So please post just images of: Heroic Knight - Lady Marion - Hollywood Starlet - Waiter - Caesar - Cyclop - Mermaid - Cop - Hollywood Starlet - Rollerskater girl - Fortune Teller - Judge and Battle Mech

I've look 3 pages in reverse, and this picture was not one them. Do you really expect me to read all this uninventive and mainly childish comments, with 5% of constructively on all 20 pages? I thought this is adult site. In any case, there could be index, in the first post; don't pound me because I want to share something I thought would be interesting, do something constructive, like member Itaria did, making a list of all known.

Thank you

Perhaps some Mod/Regulator is so nice to put them into the first post, so everyone can just check there. But even without it, noone has to be so rude like you were to Gilence. After all you get to the point that noone will tell you when he/she finds something new. Just lean back! Easy :wink:

Edited by PsyKater

O.K., I just thought that everyone is so excited about the CM series as I am, and looks for new information every day. And knows things that had been posted several day ago.

Didn't wan't to hurt anyone.

Please don't tell our members what to do, you are not part of the staff.

Exactly! Right now we know:

- The possible list of which minifig are

- Space Alien Marine

- Dr. Jekyll / Splitz

- Chicken suit guy

So please post just images of: Heroic Knight - Lady Marion - Hollywood Starlet - Waiter - Caesar - Cyclop - Mermaid - Cop - Hollywood Starlet - Rollerskater girl - Fortune Teller - Judge and Battle Mech

I appreciate what you did here, this was a good refresher on what we know, but being that every member has the same rights as everyone else, just because it's old news doesn't mean they can't post it.

We should be setting examples by politely informing them that it has been posted before.

I've look 3 pages in reverse, and this picture was not one them. Do you really expect me to read all this uninventive and mainly childish comments, with 5% of constructively on all 20 pages? I thought this is adult site. In any case, there could be index, in the first post; don't pound me because I want to share something I thought would be interesting, do something constructive, like member Itaria did, making a list of all known.

Thank you

Yooha's response may not have been the most appropriate but it sounds like there are deeper issues if you dislike the site so much. No one is forcing you to be here. With that said I apologize for how he responded and I think you did due diligence by looking back a few pages. These threads get so big that no one can be expected to read all of it.

There are different levels of dedication: some just look through the last two posts, some take the time to look through the last three to four pages, and then you've got people like me, who are so crazy that they decide to look through an entire topic of 100 pages.