badboytje88

Twisted Tales

Is the sorceress Jasmin? It all looks really good, love it all, keep up the good work?

That could be possible. You'll find out soon.

I really like the story and your idea of introducing these unusual fantasy\fairy-tale characters! Now I'm waiting for the following chapters...

I really like the story and your idea of introducing these unusual fantasy\fairy-tale characters! Now I'm waiting for the following chapters...

Next MOC is finished so you won't have to wait too long.

The apprentice is princess Jasmin from Aladdin!

Just might be...

Chapter 12

So we had to force our way into another castle.

The third crystal was disguised as a princess-detection-machine.

Apparently the queen was looking for a real princess to date her son.

So she would let all the girls who would want to date her son sleep a night at the castle first before they were allowed to go out on a date with her little prince.

If in the morning the poor girl would complain about enduring a sleepless night and being kept awake by something hard in the bed which she is certain has bruised her entire body the queen would know she was the real deal.

Only a real princess is sensitive enough to feel a pea through such an amount of bedding.

8179575806_fee8ef54c9_c.jpg

The different layers of mattresses are very fun, and great to look at. I'm lovin' the direction the story is taking. :thumbup:

The different layers of mattresses are very fun, and great to look at. I'm lovin' the direction the story is taking. :thumbup:

Thanks MB, it's nice to see people following the story and checking in with every update I make! Appreciate it!

Great mattresses and clock :thumbup: Nice candle design too :classic:

Thanks, although I have to admit the clock in the Monster house was my inspiration.

Edited by badboytje88

Another great little chapter. I like the "princess-detection-machine"!

The bed is awesome, and would make a great bunk bed. Do you mind if this turns up in one of my MOCs one day (with the appropriate credit, of course)?

Another great little chapter. I like the "princess-detection-machine"!

The bed is awesome, and would make a great bunk bed. Do you mind if this turns up in one of my MOCs one day (with the appropriate credit, of course)?

Go right ahead, I'd be honoured. Are you going to change your avatar again? Looking forward to seeing the super heroe version!

Neat story! I love how you're combining all these stories! Am I the only one noticing the werewolf/ dark elve guy appearing in the few most recent chapters? :classic:

Go right ahead, I'd be honoured. Are you going to change your avatar again? Looking forward to seeing the super heroe version!

I was going to sit out superheroes month to focus on my modular buildings. However, after your amazing complement in the ninja avatar voting thread ( :blush: thank you!!), I was inspired to at least have a go at an avatar. I hope to photograph and upload it on the weekend.

When are you going to reveal what the werewolf is up to?

Inventive one, I like it! The full structure looks funny. But who's that werewolf-like creature at last?

Neat story! I love how you're combining all these stories! Am I the only one noticing the werewolf/ dark elve guy appearing in the few most recent chapters? :classic:

Apparently not :p

I was going to sit out superheroes month to focus on my modular buildings. However, after your amazing complement in the ninja avatar voting thread ( :blush: thank you!!), I was inspired to at least have a go at an avatar. I hope to photograph and upload it on the weekend.

When are you going to reveal what the werewolf is up to?

Looking forward to it!

Inventive one, I like it! The full structure looks funny. But who's that werewolf-like creature at last?

The identity of the beast will be revealed somewere around chapter 25 or so, but you don't have to be that patient. You could also try and look back to the first time you saw the beast. There are some hints about his identity hidden in that Moc.

Edited by badboytje88

Is the werewolf thing the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

I'm thinking the same thing, as I have noticed that badboytje88 never referred to it as a werewolf and then the explicit reference to "the beast". Still can't find that clue he mentioned, though. I might need to read up on my fairytales.

Still can't find that clue he mentioned, though.

I think the clue is it said that the furniture seems like it had eyes, and in it the candle and stuff is alive.

I think the clue is it said that the furniture seems like it had eyes, and in it the candle and stuff is alive.

Just might be, sure sounds plausible...

Chapter 13

Noccio knew a scenic route toward our new location. He insisted on taking it cause he really really wanted to show it to me. It was the most beautiful field of flowers I’ve ever seen. We were just standing there enjoying the view. Alice was enjoying a nice piece of fish and apprentice was grumpy as always. All of a sudden there’s a girl standing right in front of us. Wearing nothing more than a clam shell bikini and an old rag to cover up her privates. When we asked if everything was alright, she didn’t even bother to answer us. Her lips were moving but there were no words coming out of her mouth. Must be some kind of new trend I missed while sleeping for so many years. Stupid spoiled brats!

8190972212_b6f62c4313_c.jpg

Great shrubs! Excellent chapter as well :laugh:

Thanks! I used all the flower parts I own, except the blue ones. Those look odd.

Red head is Ariel on land isn't she?

Just might be, you'll find out very soon.