Cecilie

Norwegian winter mountain village

This is a wonderful model - it's inspiring!

I love the ski jump, and the slope...the mountain must've taken forever! I particularly love all of the trees though...they're perfect.

Thanks :sweet:. It took forever! Or about 3 months of intensive building... And I'm really happy with the trees, so glad you like them :sweet:.

A great moc. Great inspiration for my Winter mountain village. :)

Yey :sweet:. Can't wait to see :wink:

Amazing MOC! Congratulations!

I hope next year make something like that and your creation will be a g reat inspiration for my Winter Village.

Beautiful work Cecilie! There is so much to look at! I don't know what I like best, the frozen waterfall, no the ski lift, NO the ski slope! It's all wonderful! Excellent job :classic:

Absolutely amazing. This might be my all-time favorite MOC.

Whoah, thanks :blush:

Incredible!

:grin:

Amazing MOC! Congratulations!

I hope next year make something like that and your creation will be a g reat inspiration for my Winter Village.

Hope you'll show us your result :sweet:

I must congratulate you! It is beautiful! :wink:

Beautiful work Cecilie! There is so much to look at! I don't know what I like best, the frozen waterfall, no the ski lift, NO the ski slope! It's all wonderful! Excellent job :classic:

Thank you :sweet:

Absolutely stunning! It really captures the feel of a mountain village. All of the little details really add to it as well. Well done! Now I really can't wait for the holidays!

Wow :)

:grin:

Absolutely stunning! It really captures the feel of a mountain village. All of the little details really add to it as well. Well done! Now I really can't wait for the holidays!

Thanks :sweet:. Now where are those holidays?! :sing: I need a break :tongue:.

Are you saying that Norway has Christmas-themed trains as transportation options? I know where I'm moving... :tongue:

I wish.... :tongue:. That's actually just the official LEGO Holiday train set. I'm planning to make my own MOC train for the next time I'm displaying this, which will be modelled after an old Norwegian steam powered train.

Speechless! It's an amazing piece of art! Congrats!

I wish.... :tongue:. That's actually just the official LEGO Holiday train set. I'm planning to make my own MOC train for the next time I'm displaying this, which will be modelled after an old Norwegian steam powered train.

I'm not familiar with many trains from Norway, but may I suggest this model from the hobby train set? 101832101.jpg

Now I know where all the white bricks are :laugh: Fantastic moc Cecilie and to all others...it`s even more fantastic when you see it with your own eyes. It was a fantastic moc on the Norwegian LUG Brikkelauget's layout for the 50th anniversary event for LEGO Norway.

I'm not familiar with many trains from Norway, but may I suggest this model from the hobby train set?

You can suggest anything you want, but I've already decided what to build, and it's a bit bigger than that one :wink:

Now I know where all the white bricks are :laugh: Fantastic moc Cecilie and to all others...it`s even more fantastic when you see it with your own eyes. It was a fantastic moc on the Norwegian LUG Brikkelauget's layout for the 50th anniversary event for LEGO Norway.

What white bricks? :look::tongue::grin:

Cecilie, great work! I just completed a similar landscape (club helped to decorate it with buildings and such) for our yearly winter display

Edited by Peabo

Cecilie, great work! I just completed a similar landscape (club helped to decorate it with buildings and such) for our yearly winter display

An amazing piece of work - I love it!! The landscaping alone is a work of art (really like the frozen waterfall) and the mix of buildings etc is spot on (great way of using all the winter sports themed CMF too!)

Excellent stuff!