Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Day Seven

So even as a townie I should lie just to keep my neck safe? No, I cannot and I will not, especially for a smug scum like yourself. You just find it easier to paint me as some sort of serial killer rather than looking at the things that point towards the contrary. The one thing that your entire assumption is based upon is Gofraid, place that aside and look at my involvement thus far, look at the scum I have brought to justice with my sword, look at the suspicions I have harbored and confided in confidence to those among you. I will not back down from the good I have given this town as its vigilante and I will certainly not stoop to lies to fit your scummy painting of me, Snorta.

Besides my points still stand, how did Dragrun know of my killing ability when only yourself, Sveinn, and Dragmall were the only ones privvy to that knowledge? Why did Beorn label you as having some sort of protecting role when it clearly would have been simpler to tell the truth to Dragmall and say you were a vanilla? Why was there no scum kill last night and it was you that was blocked?

How should I know why Dagrun knew. You've been blabbing to more than me, dude. Beorn the rolecop? Keep in mind I told everyone right from the start that was a flat out lie? You are saying I got my teammate lynched basically by saying that? Good job.

You might not know how this works, put "putting aside" stuff seems like a terrible idea. Gofraid had a killing action, Cranebeinn didn't give it to him, so where does it come from? Sure seems like he was the vigilante to me. Here's what I see: I don't know if I'm right about you, but you are definitely wrong about me.

How should I know why Dagrun knew. You've been blabbing to more than me, dude.

My blab has been "confined" to Sveinn, Dragmall, and yourself. The fact that you were blocked last night and that you had prior knowledge of my role seems to confirm to me that you are scum as opposed to both Sveinn and Dragmall who I have worked with closely. Interestingly enough while I might have had my suspicions about Dragmall being some sort of master mind scum, the only other person besides Dragrun who asked me privately to kill Dragmall was you, Snorta.

Beorn the rolecop? Keep in mind I told everyone right from the start that was a flat out lie?

I can't speak for the results of the role-cop, that's Dragmall's territory. But we know that he was a scum and obviously tried to throw us off the trail with you when he easily could have told the truth and kept his head.

You might not know how this works, put "putting aside" stuff seems like a terrible idea.

It's a "terrible idea" to opperate under a single assumption, but you don't need to do that since you know you're the last scum and your willing to play along with this reasoning just as long as it eliminate the town's hope of getting rid of you.

I'm actually finding it ironic that I'm the one being accused of being a serial killer when it was you who first claimed the role, Hervi himself touted his suspicion of you of being the serial killer.

Now honestly, we know Hervi was a smart chap, would he really believe that that was true? Or, was he in fact trying to shelter his fellow scum from suspicion later on. In fact your entire argument against Hervi is starting to look like an attempt to keep up appearances. We all know how combative you can be Snorta, in fact I would even more suspicious if you weren't being so ornery, but my philosophy from earlier still holds. When sniffing out scum you look for those who are acting contrary to their normal behavior, if you've eliminated those suspects then you move onto those who are acting just like the status quo for that is relatively simple for a scum to pull off, only after checking those individuals off the list do you turn to those who are either true townies or the most ingenious scum and they are the ones who have improved and grown from their experiences from past lives. You mam have not done that, you have held constant and your lack of change towards the better is what gives your facade away.

My blab has been "confined" to Sveinn, Dragmall, and yourself. The fact that you were blocked last night and that you had prior knowledge of my role seems to confirm to me that you are scum as opposed to both Sveinn and Dragmall who I have worked with closely. Interestingly enough while I might have had my suspicions about Dragmall being some sort of master mind scum, the only other person besides Dragrun who asked me privately to kill Dragmall was you, Snorta.

I can't speak for the results of the role-cop, that's Dragmall's territory. But we know that he was a scum and obviously tried to throw us off the trail with you when he easily could have told the truth and kept his head.

It's a "terrible idea" to opperate under a single assumption, but you don't need to do that since you know you're the last scum and your willing to play along with this reasoning just as long as it eliminate the town's hope of getting rid of you.

I'm actually finding it ironic that I'm the one being accused of being a serial killer when it was you who first claimed the role, Hervi himself touted his suspicion of you of being the serial killer.

Now honestly, we know Hervi was a smart chap, would he really believe that that was true? Or, was he in fact trying to shelter his fellow scum from suspicion later on. In fact your entire argument against Hervi is starting to look like an attempt to keep up appearances. We all know how combative you can be Snorta, in fact I would even more suspicious if you weren't being so ornery, but my philosophy from earlier still holds. When sniffing out scum you look for those who are acting contrary to their normal behavior, if you've eliminated those suspects then you move onto those who are acting just like the status quo for that is relatively simple for a scum to pull off, only after checking those individuals off the list do you turn to those who are either true townies or the most ingenious scum and they are the ones who have improved and grown from their experiences from past lives. You mam have not done that, you have held constant and your lack of change towards the better is what gives your facade away.

Your lies are just so thin dude.

:grin: What can I say?

Nothing just keep wallowing in your scummy smugness as it is damning enough. Most of what you've said already has been of such a defeatist attitude that I'm surprised no one is calling you out on it. For instance:

I don't know why, but you suddenly have taken a very dumb turn. You know, damn it, if Dragmall is scum after all, let him win, I don't even care anymore, I have done my best, and frankly by now Dragmall has done a good job, actually.

What sort of town logic is this. Let him win, you have got to be kidding me. I have personally killed 3 scum and helped seal the lynches of two others when we were down to the wire, you Snorta?

Well guess what? I'm not going to just let you win.

The fact that Snot-face doesn't want to share these possibly quite helpful PMs is suspicious, but it will be enlightening to learn once and for all what's what with Wary. If he's a scum/SK, great; if he's innocent, well, we'll just have to look harder. Carl isn't sure it's in our best interest to leave a potential loose cannon like Wary running around. For now, Carl will...

Vote: Wary the Black (Waterbrick Down)

Nothing just keep wallowing in your scummy smugness as it is damning enough. Most of what you've said already has been of such a defeatist attitude that I'm surprised no one is calling you out on it.

Rest assured; if you are vindicated, Carl will be quite happy to lead the charge against the lady Carrotface tomorrow. Something about her still doesn't sit right with Carl. :hmpf_bad:

Nothing just keep wallowing in your scummy smugness as it is damning enough. Most of what you've said already has been of such a defeatist attitude that I'm surprised no one is calling you out on it. For instance:

What sort of town logic is this. Let him win, you have got to be kidding me. I have personally killed 3 scum and helped seal the lynches of two others when we were down to the wire, you Snorta?

Well guess what? I'm not going to just let you win.

:wacko: You got to be kidding me? Yeah, I am "defeatist". I was pretty convinced today wasn't even going to be on because the scum would win, and I'm even more convinced one wrong move will be the end of us today.

By popular demand, I will go and get the PMs. Filter out the inappropiate jokes, cut back on the insults etc. :tongue:

My Pm's with Hervi: There is some more, but that was lost in the great EB outage of 2012, whatever that means. It was basically me introducing myself as the serial killer looking for scum team as a joke, he did not take it QUITE as a joke as I would have thought, but nothing suspicious there, I thought. I also said to him I thought Finn was suspicious, which he took quite seriously as well.

You are suspicious as megabluck. But Dragonator is not helping himself with that last statement. What are the chances you are both scum?

That's something you need to figure out, I guess.

And why are you so fast to explain away Shadows's death and have such insight into what the Scum could've been thinking? Suspicious as megabluck? Look in a mirror...

:tongue:

Ssssh, don't tell anyone else, but I actually played as a scum once. It's a secret.

I guess we'll see, either you or Dragonator gets lynched, and we'll work from there.

Who is supposed to talk up according to you, kinda important. Don't die with that information or let Dragonator die with that information if he has it. I'm just saying.

Supposed to talk up? I don't follow you.

To be honest, you tripped my Scumdar when you dropped the weird PM about fhomess being Scummy, which he doesn't seem to me at all, nor did he at the time. And it was during the discussion about Danny vs. badboy. I thought you were trying to draw attention away from one of your Scum buddies. Obviously, that doesn't seem the case to me now. Anyway, introducing yourself as the serial killer certainly didn't help. Not that I think you're that dumb, but there's always WIFOM, which I'm starting to think doesn't exist. If you're Town, you were clearly fishing.

Anyway, if you lynch me today, fine. I'm vanilla Town, no huge loss. Just promise me that you'll lynch Draggy when I'm revealed to be Einherjar. Personally, I'm surprised you're buying into his angry and empty defense, but I can only see things from my perspective. You find me suspicious, noted. Hopefully, we're both on the Town team and can somehow verify each other and work together. You're really smart and you'd be a great asset.

Don't you those two awesome investigators, you can even ask the one you called Artemis if she targets you and me together, it'd be a hoot.

And I haven't decided about anything. If I'm fishing, it's because I'm fishing. Fhomess still is suspicious, I still think he was unneccasarily aggressive and trying to sway facts. He also plays differently than he usually does (when he's town). There is another good investigation target.

Then there's Cornelius, who is obviously in the cahoots with you.

I need an action damn it. Somebody give me something to do. :hmpf_bad: I have been vanilla way too many times.

Sorry, double post, I was not done talking.

I was meaning of course the two people you say are witnesses when Shadows told you Dragonator claimed Neutral. Who are they. You can keep them a secret, but I don't see the point to that, you are probably talking to a lot of people and people know that, so I don't think you should be scared of giving up your trusted action-buddies, if that's what you're worried about.

The serial killer thing was obviously a joke. That makes no sense, even more so because you claimed Dragonator must be one if one exists. :look:

And what is up with Sandy. (don't pull a: I don't know what you're talking about)

About Stemid, on day two she basically claimed vanilla (her first post that day), I originally totally misread that statement and looked after way too much after it.

Don't you read? There's only one investigator. :hmpf:

Fhomess got pretty aggressive during the end of Excalibur 2.0. I'll keep watching though. He seemed logical to me. He seemed like he was analyzing at the same depth he has as a Townie before.

Well, with no Action, we're as powerful as the information we can gather. I don't mind revealing what we find because if the Scum take me out, it's just a vanilla mouthpiece. If I get lynched today, so be it. I've uncovered plenty for the remaining Town to work with. Of course I don't want that, because I've been looking forward to this game. I love TinyPies and Vikings, and pig-boy! but I also like winning and I want the Town to win and if I have to die to get us there, fine.

If we're both Town and work together, we'd steam roll this bitch. :grin:

I have a post you haven't replied to, I doubleposted, and apparantly I don't read, I don't get it?

I now had the power to read, and understand now. Word it more easily for my tiny dutch brain to understand. And sorry for doubleposting once again.

So it was clearly Scouty and DarkDragon. I didn't take it as a joke. They have a tendency to claim to each other early and at no time did Shadows say it was a joke. I must have missed this "joking air" that the other two noticed, because it seemed sincere to me.

Yes, Demeter is an idiot for wording things in a really weird way and not being clear from the beginning.

Wait a minute... Dagrun was scum... Hervi was scum... Would they claim to each other early? Hm.

I don't know yet if I can trust you, but seeing you logically change your mind on fhomess makes me more comfortable. And Captain Genaro, (I didn't even know he was playing) has made some ridiculous statements. I've been so focused on the Artemis thing, I didn't even fully read his posts. They're pathetic. My mind is taxed right now, and I need constant re-assurance so I'm going to take a break. I have meetings all afternoon and my mind has to be off of Mafia. I need to talk to Poseidon...

Who is Poseidon?

I would not tell you that at this point. While I'm leaning towards trusting you, I don't want to mix the group too much yet. One fly in the ointment...

Awww come on, and all that talk about being on the level, and that I am a steamroller (that's what I got from that, I'll take it as a compliment). What if there is already a fly in the soup, and you die, and everything turns to shit? What would you do then? Nothing, since you'd be DEAD. I don't think you have thought this through. :sad:

:wacko: What haven't I thought through? There are a lot of thoughts bumping around up there. And you're very smart and convincing. I don't want to be duped by you...again! If it's not thought through yet, then I'm not going to force it right now. And why on Earth would you need Poseidon's identity right now? We become a steamroller by verifying each other, not by me just blabbing everyone's name to you right this second. How would that make sense? :wacko:

The last reply was mostly joking dude, don't freak out so much as you seem to, okay? :laugh:

Look, I understand that if you are telling the truth, you have a lot to juggle and adding one more into that mix will only make that harder. But, here is my reasoning, you and your inferior pantheon want to get Dragonator lynched, correct? But how I see it, you don't have enough votes to make that happen unless you convince people, and you don't want to make it too obvious who is in the little greek book club.

Telling me the identity of Poseidon would serve a long way to proving to me the conveniently appearing deitys are real, and therefore make your whole story more feasible. At this point I have not made up my mind, I haven't decided if you are scum, town, you both are town, and I still think it's a possibility you are both scum, and this is just an elaborate plot to make everybody trust you and reveal their roles to you and you will slaughter them all (it's such a good plan I wish I had thought it up, I have, but besides the point). Besides, what harm can it do? I'm no serial killer or anything. (although it would be great play by me if I was, I'd tip my hat if that was the case, only I am not wearing a hat, so no tipping is being done. Not that there would be any tipping going on if I was, No sir!)

So do what you think is best for the town, but you haven't convinced me at this point. And stop with the compliments, I'm blushing.

OH MY GOD HE IS BLACKMAILING.

In exchange for a vote? If I get lynched, the Town still benefits in knowing I was telling the truth. Of course, I don't want to die... I want to play this game!!

I have to go to a meeting. Poseidon is a power role, Aphrodite is vanilla. Would you settle for the identity of Aphrodite?

Sure? If you say Cornelius I will vote for you right now. Or if he is in the equation at all, I will settle for the answer to that also.

I appreciate that you want to be part of the Town block but I have to keep you at arm's length until I have a reason to trust you. Voting for Draggy in exchange for the identity of someone isn't reason enough. You know how I operate. I need to know I can trust you. I would rather you vote for me than potentially give away important Town power roles to someone who is Scum. Your aggressive behavior reminds me of someone who tricked me during Excalibur. Catch you on later, maybe on the same steamroller.

Note the sudden and harsh change in attitude. :wink:

Because you can trust Cornelius and whoever else. I don't buy it, you are talking in circles, making sudden changes in attitude. I think I hit a nerve.

End of transmission.

Dagrun PM's in a bit.

This was totally uneditted by the way.

Heya DD,

Haven't heard much from you in thread, what's your view on the whole Hinckley vs. Dragonator thing?

I was sure Captain Genaro must have been scum, but I misread, so that's off the table and I'm back at square one.

To me Cornelius is still not sitting right to me, he just seems so sure of the fact that he is correct, I don't think you can be. Anyway, I am very interested in how Dragonator responds to Cornelius' last post.

I currently don't really trust anyone, not that it matters, since I am a Vanilla (again).

Hi Scuba

Yeah, I've been trying to keep up and make some sense of things. It's all pretty confusing. I was just about to post when I saw your message come in. I'm glad you cleared up that joke because I was seriously confused :wacko: Now if you really are the SK, that's going to be pretty funny. This whole neutrals/cult/multipl scum teams conversation from this morning still has my head spinning.

Is it ok with you if I use usernames instead of character name? I can't remember them all and have a really nasty headache and a fever right now. Just please dont quote in thread because I'll get a penalty vote for using player names :cry_sad:

Shadows said a couple times, elsewhere, that Draggy might be neutral. Just like Hinck mentioned. I think Hinck is over-reacting a bit, but he tends to be insanely paranoid in mafia. Excalibur 2.0 he was so nuts! Anyway, yeah. To me, if we think Draggy is neutral or might be (which at this point I think it's possible), then hopefully our investigator will look tonight and somehow bring forth the info.

Genaro seems more worse to me. Fhomes brought up some good points, and the guy hasn't even come up to defend himself even though he's got a few votes on him now. His posts have all been pretty worthless, summarizing and stupid. Unless I've been missing something?

I don't really care too much about anylizing based on voting first, third, last, whatever. I think people usually vote when they feel like they have enough info or when they get a chance to vote. I'd rather anylize what they actually say.

I use usernames as well, can't remember character names. :wink:

The whole premise for why I voted for Genaro was that I thought he said he voted with the crowd after it was clear he was going to be the target, a slight odd thing to do, but not weirder as some other things, but I thought Fhomess said he voted third, which would make his statement a lie. Turns out that's not what was meant and the whole base is off. Genaro has some odd behaviour, but not more than badboy or some others.

I think we can be quite happy with most of the players, there's a lot of active people, and even though I can't do jack, I am enjoying it quite a bit, so that's good.

I doubt there's anything I can add really to the conversation, I think I'll just watch and see how things develop between Hinckley and Dragonator, and choose tomorrow (real time). I kinda things fall or stand for Dragonator with his next response.

Ah ok, I see what you are saying. I'm still really suspicious of both of them (Genaro and Badboy). I don't understand why everyone is focusing on the Draggy thing instead of going after one of those two. Just investigate Draggy and lynch him tomorrow if he's neutral.

However, the fact that Draggy defended himself before Hinck even said it was him makes me wonder if he is the SK and he is desprate to not get lynched. Of course none of us like dying but he seems to have been a bit over-eager to defend himself there.

Like you said, we'll see what he says next.

If I could, I surely would investigate Draggy. Heck, I'd have done it night one just because I'd like to know if any veterans are on the same team as myself so I could go to them for sage advice. I'm so tired of being powerless. :sad: Was really hoping I'd get a fun role like vig this time.

You are following Hinckley too blindly, assuming you are town.

:wall: It's so hard to know though. I hate being in the dark like this, I wish an investigator would come out with some info at least through someone else or something.

What makes you so angry with him and so suspicious? I dunno, I'm not seeing it. I've read all the posts and stuff, but he seems like his normal paranoid self to me.

He is messing with me. He is making me compliments, telling me I'm smart and whatever, but he treats me like an eight year old. He is lying left and right, add the whole: It's okay guys, the matter is solved, you don't need to know what or how, and I think he is playing me.

If he is scum, he got caught in his own complicated web, if he is town, he needs to learn how to deal with the rest of the town. Perhaps he's used to a few active townies he is always in communication with, and a bunch of sheep, but I fit in neither of those, and I called him out for it.

-snip -You are the first person to PM me this whole game. :sad:

Snipped some unrelated shit.

I haven't got Pm'ed by anyone, I pm people myself, the other way rarely happens, Paladathric does sometimes, or Danny and fhomess but none of them this game.

Ah ok. I'm too paranoid of PMs to do that. I'm sure I'd start trusting a scum and then get taken out night one, and I really would rather play than die. :laugh:

I don't know how to help. I don't really find too many people too suspicious right now. There are so many quiet people though, I hope we can start looking at them more tomorrow. I really do feel like Badboy is acting strange, and like someone is protecting him by steering the conversation away from him today (game day). I think that question needs to be answered before we move onto others, this sort of thing is what happened in TF2 that let Scouty get away with murder for what 4 more days?

Anyway, I trust you more now than I did before today because I can see you are being your same pushy self that I remember for everywhere. I will admit I was suspicious of you on day one. :blush:

Two unrelated Pms between.

Hi again. Glad to see we are both still alive.

From your post in the day, are you thinking Hinck is innocent? I'm actually more suspicious of him than ever. Two of the people from his play are dead - and one of them was the town vig?! Convenient, no?

I don't think he is innocent, no. Nothing has lead me to believe that.

Fugazi was clearly blocked and then killed. seems like someone really wanted him dead, and not kill. Hinck could very well have been talking to him, knew who his target was, a scum, and then killed him. I'm not believing a word he says in thread.

Ok, I was just wondering based on your first post. :laugh: It was quite toned down from yesterday.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that foog was blocked. Hinck admitted he knew who Foog was, that he was a power role anyway. Though his second post seems like he is trying to back out of what he said in the first, like he's trying to duck the issue that he possibly knew that Foog was not only a power role bt that he was the vig. I know they are freinds, but I can't imagine Foog would tell him his role when it's that important to town, so there is only one other way he could possibly know.

Is it impossible to think we could lynch Hinck today? Maybe the SK will go after him tonight? He's started making mistakes and showing his scumminess, it started late yesteray and his first post was so long, how did he do it so fast? He must have had it prewritten, that's a crazy theory of mine, but my crazy theories tend to be accurate in the end. :laugh:

Nah, there is quite some time between the opening of the day and Hinck's first post.

I don't know. I still stand by my viewpoints, we'll see how it goes.

Dragonator's going at it behind the scenes. If he comes up with an actual lynching target that's scum, I will eat my shoes. And my current shoes are oooooold.

Don't take anything I'm saying too seriously, I'm messing with people. Some people got it, others didn't. Their loss. :wink:

-snip-

Do you really think Scouty is scum? I do not get that from him at all and I picked up on it day one in TF2 :wink:

Any real suspects today? I pretty much suspect everyone but you scouty and draggy. Thatpost from Sandy was very wtf.

I don't know, he could be? Sandy is always weird, I suspected here since a long time, We'll see, I bet she/he is in the council of the megablock, anyway. I suspect Draggy. He and Hinckley could still be working together, I think.

I trust only myself and Broadsword killer. At least we can count on him. He is my hero.

Weird is used in the most positive way of the word here. I promise.

Yeah that broadsword killer is doing an amazing job. I can't wait to shake is virtual hand in the conclusion.

If Draggy was working with hinck why would he be the one to start lynch with that very persuasive case? I can't imagine hinck ever sacrificing himself for any team.

Dragonator's case had no original thought in it. I'll tell you why my theory is possible. So Hinckley was off to Chicago, right? What if he knew he could not spend as much time on mafia, and since he was already under fire, decided to give a huge advantage to his buddy, Dragonator, by "letting him lynch him"? Hinckley did not fight on day three, he really didn't.

You've been around longer than me, could Hinckley and Dragonator think something like that up between the two of them. Plus: Why is Dragonator not dead yet?

Wow yeah I didn't think of it that way. I know Draggy would have known Hinck was going to Chi that whole weekend right when day 3 was posted. They know each other well and you are right, I would expect Draggy to be a meta game kill on night two unless they were on the same team.

Seems like a lot of staged fighting, but maybe hinck thought it would throw us off draggys scent.

Even though it looks good now, if Draggy+Hinck was running a town block, we are in deep trouble. I hope the swordsman is paying close attention too.

Dragonator is currently leadin the "town block", so there you go. I'm kinda hoping the scum take me out, make them think I'm the broadsword hero.

Jeeze. I'm worried. If you are the hero then and they take you out...that would be very bad. If you aren't, then at least he might get another one tonight :laugh: Do you think there are many left? I had a horrible thought today what if the game had 8 of them? That would be down half only, but would point to the swordsman being a vigilante not an SK which makes more sense. So then he really is on our side.

And Hinck was in the same town core right? I keep thinking "but for how many days?" but then I remember we just started day 4 and this whole thing is flying by so fast. How in the world would peopple think claming to Hinck on day 1 and day 2 was a good plan? :facepalm:

There's one or two left, I'm sure. Fug was the vigilante, that was made very clear in the pictures and he claimed that to multiple people, so. Same town core, yup.

Hi Scuba

Sorry to say, I'm not this mysterious role cop, hope you weren't too excited when your PMs lit up.

Just wanted to talk to you and find out if you are still suspicious of Chromeknight. I know I am, that's a fact. I think a lot of his claims are suspicious and can't be proven. It's just too convenient at this point. Maybe he is the last scum with no team to fall back on? He's been replying pretty quickly and the formatting and wording is strange. Though most of his posts have been pretty strange this whole time.

I am. A lot of what he said seems very convenient, maybe too convenient, but perhaps that's just because it's likely... I don't know, this role cop is more bad business, how I see it. I can't see how a result like that on me is possible...

So DD. We are nearing endgame, Stuff is going down, and it's getting more confusing and confusing, and now you are in the mix apparantly. According to a highly untrustworthy source you are the scum's one shot tracker, killer and part converter.... Can you shed ANY light on this because I'm about to go jump off a viking-cliff (It's like a cliff, but manlier).

A scum one-shot tracker/killer/converter? :laugh: I've never heard of such a thing. That sounds completely made up to me, are you sure this informant isn't just trying to get me lynched?

I think you are right that the endgame is coming. There can't be much places left for scum to hide. For them to still be alive right now points at someone in the town block. Perhaps it's even this untrustworthy source you mention? I'm not sure who is in that group, or if you are in the group, but it would be a good place for scum to hide. I'm still puzzled by yesterday, we lost 3 townies and they were all accused by Draggy. Why did nobody seem to care about that?

Could the town core group be mostly scum at this point? How many conversions would be normal in a game this size?

Thing is. You must have some sort of action. And you must be talking to some people. If you don't trust me, still, that's fine, although i'd like to hear your reasoning. Point is: Dragonator did not say you did not claim anything when he said it could be me pala or whitefang, which is of course total bs, but you weren't included, so you have some sort of action.

I'd like to know what it is, as I don't know what the hell is going on and I am trying to figure it out. If my info is correct, you are the watcher, but that same info said you claimed to Dragonator.

Alright scuba, I admit that I do trust you more than I trust others, and like you said the game is nearly over. There's no point in keeping trying to do everyting on my own here. I might as well pass on what info I have.

So I guess it's time to confess, I do have an action. I'm sorry I was dishonest with you at the start, but I'm sure you can understand that I can't just trust people when they PM me. We both remember how well you pulled the wool over Hinckley's eyes in Ex2, and that's not easy to do.

I wasn't lying about feeling powerless though. My role is really strange. I had a bunch of different one-shot actions which is hard to decide how to use when not part of the town core. On the other hand, it's a good thing I wasn't - since Hinckley was leading it for days, at least my thoughts were not tainted by him.

Normally, I would never like to claim to anyone unless I trust them completely, but I was forced to claim to Draggy because someone saw me target WBD last night. I used a one-shot tracker action to follow him that night, because I was very suspicious of him since around day 2. Like I told draggy, I saw wbd target Etzel and that's all I know. Hopefully they will have the tracker on him again to figure out if he is a killer or if he was doing something else.

So you're claiming Jack of All Trades... Okay.

I think you are town from your interaction with me and your comments in thread, DD. Thing is: Jack of all trades is a very convenient role claim for the scum to make, I did it myself in Yakuza. On top of that Jack of all trades is often a third party or scum role, although it can be town.

Would you perhaps give me an overview what actions you used when and on who? And if you were any, which of Hinckley's acronyms were you?

Thanks for clearing stuff up. :thumbup:

As far as I know, I was not any of Hinckley's acronyms. I wasn't PMing with him at all and only PMd with you and Scouty (you both contacted me the same night), and then a couple messages with Draggy after I was tracked.

My role PM didn't have "Jack of All Trades" in it, but yeah, that does seem like what it is. I get confused when the host doesn't use the role names that are on Mafiascum.net

So Rick just contacted me and said I'm being killed tonight. Did you know this too?

He told me just now, but WBD, who is the vig, or so he claims, said he would kill Dragonator. Either way, that overview is going to be useful.

So you really aren't the broadsword killer?

On the night Scouty contacted me, I used my one-shot protection to protect him. He seemed town and he seemed very scared he was being targeted by Draggy that night. I'd already had my doubts about Draggy, and didn't have any other options I thought were better, so I used up that action.

Then I tracked WBD, as I mentioned already.

I only have one action left, it's investigative, but I guess I'll have no chance to use it.

Nope, I'm vanilla, as I've said a hundred times by now and I will continue to say. :wink:

Hm. Why did you not use that investigative action earlier, say on Night 1?

And you only had three actions?

Double post, and why would Scouty be scared of Dragonator?

Because I'm not very good and I always flounder at the first day. :laugh: I'm kinda a hoarder, I keep things because they might be more useful later. It's usually a mistake, but just one of those things I will probably never stop doing.

Yeah I only had the 3 actions, I have no idea if that's normal or not. Maybe it's a balance issue because those were already covered by similar full roles? I really have no clue on that part.

I don't know why Scouty was so afraid of Draggy, not sure if he still is or not, he's gone quiet since Hinckley was lynched.

Hm. Alright. Forgive me but I don't really know what to make of people saying thing like "I'm a hoarder"... With the stupid roles already around, yours is certainly not an impossibility, but still, it's odd, and I would really have thought you'd use them sooner if you were town, for all you know, tomorrow you are dead and have an unused action.

If WBD really kills you and you are town, I hope we can do something with this information, thanks. I hope WBD checks in as well.

Oh sorry, i mean me personally. I just keep things thinking there will be a better time to use them later.

On day/night one there is no info to go on and it seems like such a bad time to use anything that isn't compulsory. I really nervous about wasting them, as I also mentioned to draggy.

Any player can be dead the next day at any point, so I really don't see what point there is in just firing things off randomly without having some though/info behind it.

That's it. My hands are tired of copying and pasting now. Hope it was worth it.

Lots of evidence against Sveinn, actually. Interesting.

Thank you Snorta for getting off you lazy bum and helping for once. Your attitude

The fact that Snot-face doesn't want to share these possibly quite helpful PMs is suspicious, but it will be enlightening to learn once and for all what's what with Wary. If he's a scum/SK, great; if he's innocent, well, we'll just have to look harder. Carl isn't sure it's in our best interest to leave a potential loose cannon like Wary running around. For now, Carl will...

Vote: Wary the Black (Waterbrick Down)

Rest assured; if you are vindicated, Carl will be quite happy to lead the charge against the lady Carrotface tomorrow. Something about her still doesn't sit right with Carl. :hmpf_bad:

Since when have I been a loose cannon. As many can attest my kills have been for our good and rationally discussed with those in power. Please read and consider these things instead of operating under the single assumption that many have before you. Now is not the time to slack off on our analysis.

:wacko: You got to be kidding me? Yeah, I am "defeatist". I was pretty convinced today wasn't even going to be on because the scum would win, and I'm even more convinced one wrong move will be the end of us today.

By popular demand, I will go and get the PMs. Filter out the inappropiate jokes, cut back on the insults etc. :tongue:

Thank you for sharing those PM's, I cannot see them being forged, even by someone with your time. But that still leaves the question open. Who is the last scum? Someone told Dragrun that I was the vigilante and if it's not you then who? Dragmall? He's been leading this town block since Hervi's death. Sveinn? I've had a claim of protector from him since day 3 practically, so unless someone else got a claim of protector then I can't see him being anything but that.

Thank you for sharing those PM's, I cannot see them being forged, even by someone with your time.

No problem. What's that supposed to mean? :look:

No problem. What's that supposed to mean? :look:

My apologies, that came out wrong. I meant that the amount of time it would have taken to forge such statements would have been beyond that reasonably expected of someone involved in this ordeal. Not impossible but improbable of the highest degree.

If I now might inquire, why exactly is my head on the chopping block again?

If I now might inquire, why exactly is my head on the chopping block again?

Because you claimed vig while you can't be the vig because Gofraid was.

Thanks for finally sharing those PMs with us Snotra. As much as I don't feel you deserve to survive with those of us that have been working hard here, I think the best way forward is probably to lynch Wary. If we end up having another day though, you will be the one that we lynch tomorrow, without a doubt.

I shall unvote: Snotra (Scubacarrot) and vote: Wary (Waterbrickdown).

You've been a great help to the town Wary, but at this stage we really don't need any more killing at night, and the only way for us to be certain that you aren't hiding as scum is to lynch you.

Because you claimed vig while you can't be the vig because Gofraid was.

It is still possible. Gofraid never claimed vig and it is only an assumption based upon the wording of that day thread and seriously why were none of our other power roles ever shown dying before they used their action? To me it seems like there was something else going on. Besides, why would I claim to be the vig to Sveinn when everyone is clamorring about how Gofraid must have been the vig during the day thread? Even if you entertain the possibility that I am a serial killer, which I am not, why in the world would I still be actively trying to kill the scum?

It doesn't add up and you know it. Thank you for at least coming to your defense, but now try and root out the last of the scum taking all the facts into consideration, to do otherwise is just to be lazy. If you're not scum than that means it is either Dragmall or Sveinn. Sveinn has helped secure some of the most imporatant lynches and collaborated with me on the taking down of the scum behind the scenes so I really doubt it is him. Which leaves us with Dragmall the mastermind of the town block, the combatant of Hinckley suddenly turned friend during the day thread, and the one who has been directing kills of townies since I have offered my abilities for his utilization.

It is still possible. Gofraid never claimed vig and it is only an assumption based upon the wording of that day thread and seriously why were none of our other power roles ever shown dying before they used their action? To me it seems like there was something else going on. Besides, why would I claim to be the vig to Sveinn when everyone is clamorring about how Gofraid must have been the vig during the day thread? Even if you entertain the possibility that I am a serial killer, which I am not, why in the world would I still be actively trying to kill the scum?

It doesn't add up and you know it. Thank you for at least coming to your defense, but now try and root out the last of the scum taking all the facts into consideration, to do otherwise is just to be lazy. If you're not scum than that means it is either Dragmall or Sveinn. Sveinn has helped secure some of the most imporatant lynches and collaborated with me on the taking down of the scum behind the scenes so I really doubt it is him. Which leaves us with Dragmall the mastermind of the town block, the combatant of Hinckley suddenly turned friend during the day thread, and the one who has been directing kills of townies since I have offered my abilities for his utilization.

Hm. What do you suggest Gofraid was, then? He was going to kill someone, that much is clear. Another jack of the trades type guy?

What has Sveinn done exactly? Looking at the PM's from the two scummo's Sveinn does get a bit more suspicious from that. The only reason I did not go after him was because Rurik and Petrus were pretty sure he was town, although Petrus expressed doubts later. (so did Rurik, I just read back). His thing that he had to make sure Dragmall and Wary were okay with voting off Canute was really weird yesterday. Dragmall gloated at me he would never change his vote, why was that again? Rurik and Petrus though he was being manipulated, at first by the way. Dagrun so called protected him, he apparantly claimed to Dagrun as well... Huh? Read back my PM's with Hervi... Odd stuff.

If I had to throw a ball to hit a scum, I'd throw a curveball and hit both Wary and Sveinn. One of them has to be scum.

Just a note, I didn't like that Dragmall and company gloated the way they did. Also the other options that were offered were just as ridiculous, as Dragmall's. I've made it known I believed Dragmall's story more, and I double checked with everybody to make sure I made te right decision. As it turns out, neither was the right decision.

Also, don't you think Dagron's mentioning me makes me not suspicious? This is pretty early in the ordeal, so it sounds like she's trying to put me in a bad light.

Vote Count

Wary the Black (Waterbrick Down) - 5 votes (Scouty, Scubacarrot, Palathadric, Capt. Redblade, Dragonator)

Snotra Carrotface (Scubacarrot) - 1 votes (Waterbrick Down)

With 7 players remaining, a majority of 4 is required for a conviction. There are 24 hours left in the day.

You've been a great help to the town Wary, but at this stage we really don't need any more killing at night, and the only way for us to be certain that you aren't hiding as scum is to lynch you.

So then tell me not to kill someone if you are so concerned about it. Seriously I've done all of this for the town and now I get thrown under the bus because I did my job? This is pathetic, and yet everyone seems to think it's the right thing to do merely because it is the easy thing to do.

The entire case is based upon thinking I'm a serial killer, you think I would just claim that role to put an end to this. The town doesn't win by eliminating neutrals it wins by eliminating the scum. A point you seem content in over-looking, Dragmall or is it because you've gotten the town vigilante to kill innocent townies for you and you can now expect him to take the fall for you?

Not thrown under the bus; if you are a townie like you claim you'll still win with us. :thumbup:

I feel it is highly likely that you were converted to the scum team, therefore lynching you makes sense. There is no way for us to be certain you were not converted without lynching you. It is quite a simple explanation. We're not lynching you because you're the SK, we're lynching you because you are probably now scum.

I think the fact you're suddenly trying to accuse me is rather telling also, after your accusations against Snotra failed to raise any sympathy for your cause. Grasping at straws perhaps?

I think the fact you're suddenly trying to accuse me is rather telling also, after your accusations against Snotra failed to raise any sympathy for your cause. Grasping at straws perhaps?

I was satisfied with Snorta's revealing of her discussions with both Hervi and Dragrun, facts you were probably well aware of. Every time accusations have been lobbied against you, you have batted them down. Pandora raised them, you were more than welcome to take advantage of a name drop given by Dragrun to take her down; Rurik, killed at your orders; Snorta, you gafaw at every word she utters. You think you are safe high in your tower padded by your false arguments with Hervi, that in the end never amounted to anything. You think you are safe dictating each of the town's actions keeping in the dark whom you see fit and using each of them for your own gain and then throwing them out to the dogs. You are not safe, for the town will root you out in the end.

There remain too many loose strings, how did Dragrun know so much about my role? Was Dragrun some sort of usurper that needed Dragmall killed? Why was Dragmall so convinced by the evidence against Pandora? What happened the night of the three blockers? What went on between Hervi and Dragmall when they called off their fighting match on day 2? Why has their been a lack of a scum kill, are scum roles lost once the one who wielded their action perishes? Why must everyone who brings up an idea contrary to his own opinion be a scum?

Will we let these go? Will we sit back and pay them no heed?

I was convinced because you were convinced, actually. I listened to your concerns the previous night, when you assured me that Dagrun and Petrus were scum, and then went with that the next day. Funny that you were so absent yesterday and left me to argue the case against Petrus for you. Funny also that you lay the blame for Rurik at my feet; it was commonly agreed that he seemed the most suspicious after Petrus. Sveinn and I discussed it at length, Canute and I discussed it at length, you and I talked about it, it was not not just me telling you to kill him blindly. If you had had any doubts, you would have raised them. But no, you were quite happy to kill him, perhaps because you knew you could lay the blame on someone else and it would be helping you towards your goal.

I already answered what happened between Hervi and I actually, I even quoted the PMs yesterday. Clearly you haven't been paying much attention. You also forget that I led the lynch against him on Day 3. I think the part about scum roles being shared around is probably very true, so the lack of scum kill either means you are the last scum, so you can't use your action multiple times, or Snotra is the scum, since he was blocked.

I was convinced because you were convinced, actually. I listened to your concerns the previous night, when you assured me that Dagrun and Petrus were scum, and then went with that the next day.

And even when other possibilities were brought up they were shot down, as Sveinn can attest even I was somewhat fuzzy on the possibility of you turning out to be a traitor.

Funny also that you lay the blame for Rurik at my feet; it was commonly agreed that he seemed the most suspicious after Petrus. Sveinn and I discussed it at length, Canute and I discussed it at length, you and I talked about it, it was not not just me telling you to kill him blindly.

I think this is pretty blind, what about you?

I have a plan. If we do lynch Canute, let's not kill Pandy. When Canute is shown as town tomorrow, then we can definitely lynch her.

Instead, I think we should kill Rick, they may not expect that. This bomb idea is driving my head in, it would be just like TPRU...

I think the part about scum roles being shared around is probably very true, so the lack of scum kill either means you are the last scum, so you can't use your action multiple times, or Snotra is the scum, since he was blocked.

So which is it Snorta or me then? How about neither of us and if you were town you'd see that based upon my work in helping us defeat these scum and Snorta's now revealed private happenings this is indeed the case. But no, you have the rest of the town on your little leash, directing them willy nilly killing one innocent after another and not even allowing them to think for themselves for a moment free of assumptions and partial theories. But it shall not work for you forever and when they are down to their last moments tomorrow, they will realize what they have lost in throwing away the one individual who had fought and defended this group the hardest. Then they will see clearly the one who has led them to such destruction, but I have faith that they will prevail. To that end I resign myself in faith and hope in their ability to give them and me the final victory.

Good day brave warriors of Valhalla, I would have drank the manly mead with you until the end. :cry_happy:

Erm, it can't be neither of you because you two are the only options left, unless you want to incriminate Sveinn. Try again!

To be honest I think it highly likely you both could be, for if Dagrun didn't convert you, someone did. But we will tackle that question if and when we need to.