Ludzik

Jastrzab MK I - scout

Here's a small scout. It's armed with two pulse cannons up front and two beam cannons on the sides (1 per engine/wing). It's a mainly used in space with limited atmosphere capability as due to lack of wings in the atmosphere it has to rely on high thrust to be able to stay aloft.

2mdgs5t.jpg

It looks like the rear came out a bit blurred.... must have been taken when it was taking off ;)

nbuas6.jpg

Ahhh the second picture... SO BLURRY!

Tell your ship to stop taking off so you can take a better pictures / so we can see it better!

That being said I think you're improving! I think this is your best ship yet.

The nose is particularly nice, with the slightly different overlap feeling.

And the oversized engines give it a comical feel to it - which matches up with the ninja.

Thanks all! The design criteria that limited the wing span were the main driving force behind the small size is that it's meant to go into a small hangar bay and be able to rotate inside for quick launch.

Nice craft, only suggestion would be the forward weapons.....side mount them beside the cockpit, being both nose mount they'll only be effective over a short distance to the target. :wink:

Great work anyway 'Ludzik' and Brick On Fight On ! :grin:

Nice craft, only suggestion would be the forward weapons.....side mount them beside the cockpit, being both nose mount they'll only be effective over a short distance to the target. :wink:

Great work anyway 'Ludzik' and Brick On Fight On ! :grin:

Issue I see with that is that it'd be obstructing the engine intake flow.....