Konajra

FAIRPLAY-33 ocean going tug

@ LegoJalex: I don't know exactly how many, I think somewhere between 18.000 and 20.000 bricks.

And thanks to everyone for the compliments!

Edited by Konajra

Congratulations on finishing this impressive build! The details are astonishing.

Some of the details looks VERY fragile. Being a commissioned build I wonder if some parts will be glued¿?

I think I like the colour-combination of the Tyr Viking better, so I am looking forward to see that build finished here also ;-)

How many ships are your collection up to now¿?

I like the wording of your post with the final pictures:

"It is finished". Just that, nothing more.

Is that how you feel as well, after building this? :D

Congratulations on finishing this impressive build! The details are astonishing.

Some of the details looks VERY fragile. Being a commissioned build I wonder if some parts will be glued¿?

I think I like the colour-combination of the Tyr Viking better, so I am looking forward to see that build finished here also ;-)

How many ships are your collection up to now¿?

Thanks, it may look fragile but it is not. you can pick up the front or reare half of the ship. walk outside into the garden spin it around and take photo, without parts falling off. The person at FAIRPLAY who gets it is also LEGO minded so there will not be a problem I guess. I did not glue anything. At this moment I have 6 ship ready, who will all be at FanWelt next week

I like the wording of your post with the final pictures:

"It is finished". Just that, nothing more.

Is that how you feel as well, after building this? :D

Well I was just happy that I had it finished in time and was able to take photos on the only day of the week I ahd a day off. And the photos speak for them self....

And the photos speak for them self....

They certainly do. The finished ship is just stunning. I am amazed at all the details you have packed into it.