Elephantank is the drill vechicle with tusks.

Yeah. It's the one I had previously thought was the Garmatron, which the Ninja hijacked to rescue Zane in "Island of Darkness". It's perhaps most noticeable in "The Last Hope" when the Stone Army is showing Garmadon all the new vehicles they've constructed.

The designs of these vehicles make me wonder if they might be based on sketch models that never became sets, though at the same time it's always a possibility that they're outfitted with recognizable LEGO parts just so that they give that impression. Might be a good thing to ask Nabii once all is said and done.

Having seen episode 26 (I posted it here: Ninjago Episode 26: Rise Of The Spinjitzu Master Part and you have to scroll down)

I think Lego should have

Made an overlord dragon set, and I hope that either Dareth or Garmadon as good will come out in a promotion set.

After all, it wouldn't be hard to make Garmadon, just a new face (maybe) and a new color hair.

But I think they could have done a better job on Garmadon, they should have given him a red and black, not a white and black shirt,

(even though the reason his suit was red was apperantly only because he was bad), a beard, and they should have made him look older.

Edited by Garmadon

Having seen episode 26 (I posted it here: Ninjago Episode 26: Rise Of The Spinjitzu Master Part and you have to scroll down)

I think Lego should have

Made an overlord dragon set, and I hope that either Dareth or Garmadon as good will come out in a promotion set.

After all, it wouldn't be hard to make Garmadon, just a new face (maybe) and a new color hair.

But I think they could have done a better job on Garmadon, they should have given him a red and black, not a white and black shirt,

(even though the reason his suit was red was apperantly only because he was bad), a beard, and they should have made him look older.

Yeah, set with Overlord in his dragon form, evil Nya in turret, Golden Lloyd, one or two stone warriors and Dareth with Helmet of Shadows would be great.

Yeah, set with Overlord in his dragon form, evil Nya in turret, Golden Lloyd, one or two stone warriors and Dareth with Helmet of Shadows would be great.

I agree.

Except I think that evil Nya (along with all the other evil people) were not very cool.

You´re absolutely right, if LEGO decides to give Ninjago one last exclusive, it should be

The Overlord-dragon (Overdragon? Dragolord?), perhaps with Dareth and Evil Nya.

You´re absolutely right, if LEGO decides to give Ninjago one last exclusive, it should be

The Overlord-dragon (Overdragon? Dragolord?), perhaps with Dareth and Evil Nya.

I doubt LEGO would make a new mini figure just for an exclusive set, though those would be cool.

Well, LEGO has made new minifigures for some exclusives in the past. Not to mention that it´s hypothetical anyway.

I doubt LEGO would make a new mini figure just for an exclusive set, though those would be cool.

We call it "Star Wars" :tongue:

We call it "Star Wars" :tongue:

:laugh: Yeah, shouldn't one of LEGO's most popular non-licensed theme get an exclsive minifigure? Oh wait, I forgot about Lloyd Kimono... (I guess that wouldn't count as coming in an exclusive set?)

:laugh: Yeah, shouldn't one of LEGO's most popular non-licensed theme get an exclsive minifigure? Oh wait, I forgot about Lloyd Kimono... (I guess that wouldn't count as coming in an exclusive set?)

I don't think that counts, since we're talking retailer exclusives (and all sorts of places stock Character Encyclopedias). But there are tons of examples of store-exclusive sets with unique minifigs. In licensed themes, just this year, there's 6857, 6873, 9476, 9494, 9495, and 9525. But even non-licensed themes have them: 9465 and 5888 are two examples from this year.

Still, I wouldn't hold out for a Dareth figure. In exclusives, awesomeness is a big selling feature. Regardless of his role in the Ninjago series finale (which I haven't yet seen), Dareth's still essentially a joke character. If we did get any surprise figs at this point, we'd be much more likely to see some incarnation of the Overlord, or someone else vitally important to the story who would really move sets off shelves.

So, in order from likeliest to least likely, exclusive figs would be:

1. Overlord-Garmadon

2. Evil Nya

3. Dareth

1. Overlord-Garmadon

2. Evil Nya

3. Dareth

Don't forget about Misako.

I don't think that counts, since we're talking retailer exclusives (and all sorts of places stock Character Encyclopedias). But there are tons of examples of store-exclusive sets with unique minifigs. In licensed themes, just this year, there's 6857, 6873, 9476, 9494, 9495, and 9525. But even non-licensed themes have them: 9465 and 5888 are two examples from this year.

Still, I wouldn't hold out for a Dareth figure. In exclusives, awesomeness is a big selling feature. Regardless of his role in the Ninjago series finale (which I haven't yet seen), Dareth's still essentially a joke character. If we did get any surprise figs at this point, we'd be much more likely to see some incarnation of the Overlord, or someone else vitally important to the story who would really move sets off shelves.

Perhaps the best current example re new figures in exclusive D2C sets. http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=10228-1 The Butler and the Chef are new figs for that set. So they do do it. (I think the Death Star set has a few exclusive figs as well.)

I don't think we'll get an exclusive D2C set. If anything, we might get another book. I hope the figure will be Evil Nya.

1. Overlord-Garmadon

2. Evil Nya

3. Dareth

I think there is a reason why the Helmet of Shadows has the mouth guard... so I think 1. is probably already out...

Don't forget about Misako.

...Besides I want her more than any of them. Then Dareth.

And Garmadon

in his "cleansed of all evil" form

All we have to wait for is a gray hair piece, because we have this head already available (He has a soul patch right?) and the black Kimono for Sensei Wu from the summer 2011 sets.

You´re right Penkid. Number 1 should be Misako, as she appears in more episodes than any of the other ones (although Dareth is the runner up in this one).

We could really use "like" buttons like the Brickset forum uses, so we don't have to go all "Agreed!" unless one is truly so compelled.

I'm now really exited to see the head on the Shadow Helmet Garmadon. I wonder if it will truly be Garmalord.

Edited by Penkid11

Probably LEGO won´t want to make a new print.

Edited by DraikNova

Probably LEGO won´t want to make a new print.

Yeah, and since Garmalord really doesn't last for long, I don't see why LEGO would go through all that trouble to make one.

You´re right Penkid. Number 1 should be Misako, as she appears in more episodes than any of the other ones (although Dareth is the runner up in this one).

If you're judging only by who appears in the most episodes, then the Postman would be a shoo-in for a minifigure version. With that said, I agree that Dareth is pretty much a joke character and not a likely candidate to appear in a set.

With that said, I think the chances of a D2C set are fairly slim. Those aren't exactly normal for LEGO's play themes, and from what I've heard it was quite unexpected that the Monster Fighters theme ended up getting a D2C set (the Haunted House was not originally designed to function as one as I understand it, but it was so well-liked that Adam Grabowski was encouraged to refine it into a set for a D2C release).

Edited by Aanchir

Yeah, and since Garmalord really doesn't last for long, I don't see why LEGO would go through all that trouble to make one.

Well, lol, the golden ninja is only a few moments on, the golden mech and golden dragon aren't really ' there' either.

Well, lol, the golden ninja is only a few moments on, the golden mech and golden dragon aren't really ' there' either.

I'll give you the golden mech, it was really bizzar that

LEGO didn't at least have Zane's Dad repair it and then come up to meet them after the battle was over riding it, but

Lloyd actually had his golden suit

at the end of the episode, until he walked away with his dad, at which point it changed. :sceptic:

With that said, I think the chances of a D2C set are fairly slim. Those aren't exactly normal for LEGO's play themes, and from what I've heard it was quite unexpected that the Monster Fighters theme ended up getting a D2C set (the Haunted House was not originally designed to function as one as I understand it, but it was so well-liked that Adam Grabowski was encouraged to refine it into a set for a D2C release).

Who ever said it had to be D2C? Just an exclusive would be good enough.

Who ever said it had to be D2C? Just an exclusive would be good enough.

OK, I get it now. Faefrost's post above had me confused. A store exclusive is a much more likely possibility, though I'm not really counting on it since there weren't any for 2012.