Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Strange that "brick on" would become "I'm a conformist..." *huh*:look:

Edit: Maybe you should just put quotation marks around it! :laugh:

Edited by Kai NRG

Hello fellow guildsmen,

Due to the extraordinary events going on in Historica the Jarl is laying low and secretly traveling without making major statements along the way. So far Mitgardia has done an incredible job preparing our forces for the push back against Victor. The Jarl will be back soon, until then, keep Mitgardia and GoH strong!

@Sirens-of-Titan: Thanks for the update :thumbup:

To second what kabel said Mitgardia has really been upping the ante so to speak! Great to see so many new/active members :thumbup:

Hello all!

I've been watching the Historica happenings for a while and it finally got me off my backside to start building again. I'm hoping to join all you Mitgardians in the frozen tundra for at least the final few challenges. My character:

8176216672_de3191ffee_z.jpg

Mikkel is a former engineer for the Jarl, hailing from the Mitgardia capitol, Valholl, and was traveling on a cartography expedition in the Northern Wastelands when Victor's machinations came to light. Since then, he has used his knowledge to improve on the crossbow, increasing its range and accuracy. Recently he's begun experimenting with new fire-powered ballistic weapons. Whether this fire-breathing tube functions on science or wizardry, he knows not--he just knows it works.

Welcome to Mitgardia!Interesting hero you have there!My dwarf can teach you some things about the fire-breathing tube :laugh: neat name!Can't wait to see you start Mocing as i see you did a pretty good stand for the flag :).

Hello all!

I've been watching the Historica happenings for a while and it finally got me off my backside to start building again. I'm hoping to join all you Mitgardians in the frozen tundra for at least the final few challenges. My character:

Mikkel is a former engineer for the Jarl, hailing from the Mitgardia capitol, Valholl, and was traveling on a cartography expedition in the Northern Wastelands when Victor's machinations came to light. Since then, he has used his knowledge to improve on the crossbow, increasing its range and accuracy. Recently he's begun experimenting with new fire-powered ballistic weapons. Whether this fire-breathing tube functions on science or wizardry, he knows not--he just knows it works.

You are more than welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your MOCs :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Fresh and already posting awesome Moc!I will write my opinion in the thread.

First, welcome to Mitgardia, you created a great sigfig... I just thought about give a "fire-breathing tube" to my sigifg, but I rather keep the sword :wink:

Second, awsome build! Mitgardia rocks the Challenge V :laugh:

We had 8 entries for Challenge V (unless I missed one) more than any other guild!

Very encouraging to see so much activity in Mitgardia again :thumbup:

Just don't count your ckickens before they hatch. . . Mitgardians seem to have a tendancy to be early with their MOCs!

well kai, what now? :tongue:

I am so glad that this guild rocks again and that we have so many new talented members. Hope you guys stick around for a while, and it would be really cool if you contributed to our Valholl community build which is currently under revision as we'd like to expand it. But, until then you might as well start working on your wall piece!!

:thumbup: I am a conformist :laugh:

well kai, what now? :tongue:

Since the chickens have hatched, you're welcome to count them. :tongue: But hey, I don't mind having less entires in my guild too much. Gives me a better chance a top Kaliphlin (no, I don't think I'll beat the others...).

with all these mocs streaming in it's really hard to keep up with the commenting ...

with all these mocs streaming in it's really hard to keep up with the commenting ...

I totally agree, Moc's are mutiplying, and fast!

Now I need to get moccing!

Thank you for the kind words Antonio and soccerkid6! Small is pretty easy for me, big MOCs are a bit tougher, speaking of big...

Would you like to trade some of those... 'Things' for furs, meat and pelts?

Edited by Skyrimguy

Hi guys! I'd like to join The Guilds and Mitgardia sounds like the place to be! I'll get a fig up soon-ish...

Also, this is my first post! :)

Ofcourse it's the place to be :wink: Welcome!

Thanks Ecclesiastes! I'm so excited to be around builders as great as you and Sirens Of Titans! I was following Siren's Rise Of The Mage on Mocpages when I found out about The Guilds. :classic:

Thanks Ecclesiastes! I'm so excited to be around builders as great as you and Sirens Of Titans! I was following Siren's Rise Of The Mage on Mocpages when I found out about The Guilds. :classic:

Great place to find inspiration! Glad to have you join Mitgardia :classic:

Well you beat Avalonia in terms of numbers this round...

just thought I'd say you guys did great this round and some really great MOCs have been coming from you recently!

recently!

What's that supposed to mean? We've come back with force, but it's not like we were completely in hiatus!! :wink:

Hi guys! I'd like to join The Guilds and Mitgardia sounds like the place to be! I'll get a fig up soon-ish...

Also, this is my first post! :)

Hey

Welcome to Mitgardia :wink: You're the guy who asked me on Mocpages about GoH, right? :grin:

Well, so have fun here!