Catanas

DC Doodles - Superheroes month

These designs are stunning *oh2* That's quite some talent you've got.. thanks for sharing your work with us :grin: Looking forward to each update :sweet:

These are gorgeous! I really think you've done a excellent and loving job crafting the drawings of each of the characters. :thumbup:

I love that Supergirl, and Star Sapphire! I would like to request Power Girl :wub: I think you would capture her really well with the spirit of those two previous drawings.

These are really cool. I draw minifigures just like that (sorta), but I'm not so good with drawing on computers.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Those are really great and great shadowing too. I take a life drawing class & paint in both acrylic and oils. It would take me a long time to do anything comparable and it would be that good. Such great chareacters!

Oh MY GOD! :oh:

I love the battle damaged Clark Kent :wub:

He is really amazing. Truly, excellent, excellent job :cry_happy::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Thanks very much everyone and thankyou very very very much for the frontpage! Hawk and Dove are now up.

I know I said I would try to do one once every couple of days but I really want to push myself and try and give you an image every day! If I miss one though, don't eat me! :grin:

And those of you who share the love of drawing, why not throw an image or two up in the 'Post your own art' thread in the community section! I'm sure many would love to see.

Lovely pics :sweet: I'm truly a Marvel fan, since I was never a fan of fake cities and the, shall I say, 'cheese' of DC. But there have been series that hooked me in. A good story is a good story.

If there were any characters I'd like to see: Animal Man... Mister Miracle with his flying discs, and his companions Oberon and Big Barda... Martian Manhunter...

I used to be really into Marvel a few years back, but something dragged me into DC and I've beena bit hooked on the 'Cheesy fantasy' ever since :tongue:

Anywho, at least one of those is going on the list :grin:

These are wonderful Catanas. I especially like Supergirl. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the rest of Superheroes month.

And since you're taking requests: Blue Beetle (Ted Kord version) please?

Thanks very much! She is proving quite popular and Blue Beetle is on my list!

Awesome Catanas! Could you possibly do either a Heath Ledger Joker or if you don't like Nolan than an Arkham City Joker?

I'll have a think about it, but they're not really in the vein of what I'm going for and there have been some awesome customs of them! However, if I have time, maybe AC Joker. Thanks for the comment though! :sweet:

I love that Supergirl, and Star Sapphire! I would like to request Power Girl :wub: I think you would capture her really well with the spirit of those two previous drawings.

Again with the Supergirl love! And Powergirl will go on the 'most likely' list :grin:

These are really good. If I could request one though, I think it'd be cool if you could draw Zatanna. :classic:

Again, thankyou, and she'll go on the 'most likely' list! :grin:

Oh MY GOD! :oh:

I love the battle damaged Clark Kent :wub:

He is really amazing. Truly, excellent, excellent job :cry_happy::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Glad you like it! Wouldn't have happened without your idea :laugh:

Edited by Catanas

Glad you like it! Wouldn't have happened without your idea :laugh:

True, haha. But I'm sure you would've mady any version of Superman/Clark Kent amazing :wink:

Your Hawk and Dove are awesome as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

I love these, they look great! We need to get some Giganta and Gorilla Grodd on this list too--they're some of my fav! Along with the rest of the Legion of Doom!

Stunning work. Supergirl is my favourite of the bunch, she's so cute!

Could you do the cast from the Dark Knight Series?

Also, have you thought of making one large image with a stretched out background? I would love to use it as my desktop wallpaper. :)

Those colors do contrast nicely, and the two in the one picture is fantastic!

I also request you do the Dark Knight characters. :wub:

Well, if you ever decide to do a marvel character, I'd love to see an Enchantress. But since your doing DC, my request is Green Arrow. I chose him cause I'm really into the new cw show and I would just love to see him in lego form. You are truthfully amazing at this, and I can't wait for more!!!!

Edited by Zergos

How's about a crew of characters from Night of Owls? A bunch of Talons, Harper Row, owl armor Lincoln March, Batman in crazy thick armor.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

These are definitely brilliant! I especially like the Dove and Hawk duo :sweet:

Can't wait to see more and there are a lot of great possibilities out there like more Lanterns or the Dark Knight cast :sweet:

These are fantastic. Supergirl is my favourite - she looks so sweet and the cat is just too cute.

Is Wonder Woman on the list of characters to do?

Streaky!! I just had to say that, despite the fact I have indeed been following this thread since its creation. While I would gladly second Buddy Baker and Zatanna I would love to add at least a few members of the JSA (Wildcat, Wildcat!) and Spoiler/Steph as Batgirl as she was certainly the best and has now been sadly struck from existence.

Also, Huntress! Worlds Finest is my favourite comic at the moment.

AWESOME!!!!

I absolutely love these! :wub:

Also, would you mind if I (possibly) made customs of these characters sort of based off your drawings? If I can, THANK YOU!

And if you want any more requests, Knight and Squire would be awesome!