WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Here's some ve never seen on bricklink:

kashgtppp03.jpgbkrfoogq16.jpgbkrfoogq14.jpgkashgtppp01.jpgbkrfoogq13.jpgAD36.jpeg

Any ideas?

Edited by SNIPE

Here's some ve never seen on bricklink:

Any ideas?

The first five images are all BIONICLE and Roboriders pieces: specifically, 44135, 44247, 32305, 44136, and 44135 again. The one on the far right I was less familiar with, but it turns out it's part 32207 from the short-lived Znap theme (a theme that was designed to compete with American building toy K'nex).

Edited by Aanchir

Hmm, thats odd, I checked the bionicle section of bricklink before I posted this topic and didn't see those parts.

Is there some sort of feature that shows you the 'full' list of parts in each category, maybe for unverified or miscategorised parts?

Edited by SNIPE

Hello everybody, new member here.

Yesterday I bought an IKEA-bag full of LEGO pieces for my gf's kid, some 13kg I think it was. Very mixed pieces, from the 70's up to mid- late 00's. Not in very good condition, unfortunately, but got the lot for a good price.

There's one piece I can't figure out where it belongs (no instructions included at all) and I hope you can help me with this task :)

It's a battery powered piece, two AA batteries. Three buttons that causes two LEDs to flash and different sound effects to play.

I've attached a picture of the piece.

Thanks in advance!

post-32813-0-76862200-1351964104_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Eurobricks, BeO!

Your part appears to be this 'Insectoid Stinger' from either of these 4 sets.

Great, thanx for quick reply!

It probably is the kit 6969, Celestial Stinger, that we have here. I've seen some of the other special parts from that pic in the bag of LEGOs we got.

Cheers!

I found these a year or so ago in a bulk lot of bricks. Are they Lego or clones? I can't see anything on them to say one way or the other. They don't have the Lego logo (which some official parts do lack), but they also don't have the horrible mold marks that seem to be the trademark of most clone brands that I've seen. I thought I saw them on a Technic truck in the catalogue at least five years ago, but I can't find these on Bricklink.

img_0091.jpg

LEGO always marks its parts with LEGO, so this is likely one of the better quality clone parts.

Not always. Some round parts, like the 1x1 cone, don't have the logo. I don't think the lack of logo automatically makes it clone brand.

They are not listed at all in Bricklink's extensive parts database, from all angles of attack in searching.

Unless these are some super rare parts, I would say that they are not LEGO.

There is still a lot of lego bricks that are not on bricklink...

Edited by SNIPE

There is still a lot of lego bricks that are not on bricklink...

Do you have any specific examples? I've rarely found the Bricklink database to be missing any parts I've looked for.

Meanwhile, I can pretty much guarantee those aren't LEGO, simply because for as long as I can remember every Technic set to have headlights like that has used stickered 2x2 round tiles.

Additionally, I may even recall having some alien-themed Mega Bloks set that had these parts in a different color, though I'm having a hard time finding pics for confirmation.

Additionally, I may even recall having some alien-themed Mega Bloks set that had these parts in a different color, though I'm having a hard time finding pics for confirmation.

They look like they might be off the Probuilder sets too.

Here and here are some good examples.

Hi !

I have some baseplates I don't know where they can come from :

Image+10.jpg

does somebody know do where they come from ?

I'm in the process of rebuilding/sorting all the minifigs in the house and trying to get them back to their original matching head/body/hair ect. My collection looks a little post apocalyptic due to a few years of attention to my now 9yr old. I've been making decent headway but I've run into this hairpiece that I can't seem to attribute to any sets, any help would be appreciated. Sorry about the poor photo quality, I used my phone rather than pulling out the camera :sceptic:

greenhair250.jpg

I'm in the process of rebuilding/sorting all the minifigs in the house and trying to get them back to their original matching head/body/hair ect. My collection looks a little post apocalyptic due to a few years of attention to my now 9yr old. I've been making decent headway but I've run into this hairpiece that I can't seem to attribute to any sets, any help would be appreciated. Sorry about the poor photo quality, I used my phone rather than pulling out the camera :sceptic:

*snip*

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=4530&in=S&colorID=6&ov=Y

Appeared in 2 sets in 2000

No problem I happen to be sorting and counting and storing right now so I have bricklink open constantly glad I could help

hello , I found my very very old lego's and this one doesnt have the cover only the instructions.

does any1 recognize and can tell me the lego's number and name?

img2833b.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Thread title changed to reflect the question

Hey there, welcome to Eurobricks! Here you go -6160 Sea Scorpion :wink:

6160-1.jpg?0

This topic really belongs in the Action theme area as the set is from Aquazone, Stingrays but as you didn't know i'm sure you'll be forgiven although your post may get moved there by a moderator.

Enjoy the forum!!!

Edited by charlieboy

Whilst the set has been identified, and it's an Action set, moving this thread there will just create clutter and serve little purpose. I'm pretty sure there's a 'Which set is this?' thread in LEGO General, but I can't for the life of me find it.

So, I've renamed this thread, and will move it to General, where it can serve as a place for anyone with similar questions to look (assuming our Foog doesn't merge it into the existing thread, as if anyone knows where it is, it's him :tongue: ).

I was digging out all my minifigs, and found this one...

post-36256-0-52390800-1357946717_thumb.jpg

It has two faces!

I was also looking at random minifig videos on YouTube and noticed someone had it on display with their other more "prized" minifigs, and I honestly have no idea what set it came from, does anyone have any ideas? I can't tell what type of character is it's supposed to be, i mean it's not a policeman or anything.

Any help would be appreciated! :classic:

(Also this is my first post so sorry if it's in the wrong section or anything)