xwingyoda

My Shipwreck

Guys and gals,

I just bought that fantastic set and was pissed that the shipwreck was actually a half shipwreck so I went to buy a second set to make a real and complete shipwreck :-P I know its a simple MOC but I much prefer it like that ;-)

Without further ado, here is my wreck !!

shipwreck1.jpg

shipwreck2.jpg

shipwreck3.jpg

shipwreck4.jpg

shipwreck5.jpg

shipwreck6.jpg

Enjoy and comments are always welcome ;-)

Wreck On !!

*yoda*

Great idea. *y* It often needs two sets to MOD a decent one.... oh, my wallet hurts by hearing so. :'-(

Nice! Maybe, two 1x8 brown bricks will "close" the shipwreck, curving the boat and breaking the "two parts" aspect. It makes me want to have one more. Bad idea this topic Yoda! :-D

Not always but often the simpleness is beautiful.

Quite a simple constuction, but a very nice moc.

Moc On my padawan :-P

Tks for those nice words ;-)

Nice! Maybe, two 1x8 brown bricks will "close" the shipwreck, curving the boat and breaking the "two parts" aspect.

Indeed ;-) The idea behind it was to have a quick build and a complete ship ;-) But a less parallel approach would be really good as well !! Thats what's great with wrecks, its like Burger King: we can each have it our way :-P

Bad idea this topic Yoda! :-D

ROFL X-D And I am not even working for TLC :-D

So let the wrecking begin :-D

*yoda*

You should make an old looking, heavily worn mast. Then you put some skeletons on your boat and you've got an instant ghost ship *sweet* . I think it would look really cool.

You should make an old looking, heavily worn mast.

I like your idea ;-) Those single part masts are OK on a "normal" ship but are way too "good looking" for a wreck :-D I'll try to make something out of my few brown parts ;-)

*yoda*

I like your idea ;-) Those single part masts are OK on a "normal" ship but are way too "good looking" for a wreck :-D I'll try to make something out of my few brown parts ;-)

*yoda*

Lol! Actually, I meant sail, but I typed mast :-P . But a good old mast will be good too. Can't wait to see the result, Master Yoda. Don't forget the skeleton pirates ;-) !

Lol! Actually, I meant sail, but I typed mast :-P . But a good old mast will be good too. Can't wait to see the result, Master Yoda. Don't forget the skeleton pirates ;-) !

I think the sail would have died already :-D

Me forgetting some skellie pirates ?? Hell NO, no chance :-D I will work on something like that hehe and I will have my skellie crew take over the world !! AH, AH, AH !!

*yoda*