Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Day Six

Now is not the time for arguments. Everything has been bickered back and forth.

I return to my original thinking.

If Dragmall is right, Petrus is the last remaining scum, the game ends today.

If Snotra is right and Dragmall is lying, we could face up to four scum (three current and a completed conversion). Against five townies and be very much in trouble.

If Snotra is wrong, and Petrus is the last scum, the game ends tonight anyway.

If both are wrong, Petrus is not the scum, neither is Canute, others are, and conversion is completed tonight, we face as many as three scum, with six townies.

I need to vote to prevent the worst rather than blindly hope for the best.

vote Canute Grey-beard:(callmepie)

Patrekr the Red (Palathadric) unvotes:Petrus(Pandora)

Patrekr the Red (Palathadric) votes:Canute Grey-beard(callmepie)

This game does my head in.i am going to relax by juggling some axes.

:shrug_confused: Whatever you guys feel is the best course of action. But seriously, after I come up townie, and if for some reason the game continues after tomorrow, listen to Dragmall. :thumbup:

Vote Count

Petrus Fire-Starter - 6 votes (CallMePie, Dragonator, Scouty, Waterbrick Down, Capt. Redblade, Palathadric)

Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie) - 5 votes (Scubacarrot, Rick, Pandora, WhiteFang, Chromeknight)

With 11 players remaining, 6 votes are required to lynch. There are 30 minutes left in the day.

Harrumph, I am the last to decide. As it is now my vote remains on Petrus...though its inching towards Canute...however the risks of lynching Canute off, in the scenario that Dragmall projects, is also very risky...

Can it be that nobody remaining is scum and we just have to realize it to end it all, like the good ol times?

I kid. I'm still thinking.

And if Petrus, Rurik and Snotra are scum?

You yourself argued that for there to be three scum left they would need to have started with 8 altogether and then recruited two more.

But You concede that, it is not then a big step to the think the scum have been working at cross purposes amongst themselves.

Also

I don't believe there's much risk as there's made out to be if I'm lynched, so it's not a life or death decision. The question is simply which theory makes more sense?

In these last moments, Petrus and I talked. Petrus quoted a conversation he had with Rurik. It suddenly dawned on me that Petrus suspected Rurik, but in this quoted pm they talk as if they're comfortable in their discussions. I realize Rurik and Petrus have history together, so this might account for it...but it's also occurred to me that this conversation could very well have been lifted out of a scum conversation.

Thoughts, thoughts, tttttttttttthhhoooouuuuuugggggghhhhhhtttttssssss.

I personally think there may be more risk than we realise, but yes, which theory makes more sense? The one based on what we know, or the one based on speculation?

Canute, the supposed risk of lynching you is that it frees up any potential remaining scum to block Dragmall and thus convert Wary...according to Dragmall.

My vote stands.

Final Vote Count

Petrus Fire-Starter - 6 votes (CallMePie, Dragonator, Scouty, Waterbrick Down, Capt. Redblade, Palathadric)

Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie) - 5 votes (Scubacarrot, Rick, Pandora, WhiteFang, Chromeknight)

Although it had inexplicably taken a day to do so, Harald had finally reached the hall.

IMG_0517.jpg

He arrived to find that the einherjar had erupted in an outpouring of violence. Everywhere he looked, the warriors were fighting one another.

IMG_0519.png

But as the day closed out, the majority had come to a decision. They presented Petrus Fire-Starter (Pandora) to Ragnar. Having been separated from his beloved flame-thrower, Petrus was so agitated that even his shield began to show some stress.

IMG_0520.jpg

Harald had realised that nothing had changed since his hiatus. He could only watch in horror as Petrus was beaten to death by Ragnar.

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

It is now night. You have 48 hours to send in your night actions.