What about making a longer actuator for the bucket?

For a big model may be but with this that it only has got 9 studs between wheels it was imposible to use another system, if you see the pics the L.A. are just beside the wheels and I only have 5 studs for structure and mechanism...

Edited by jorgeopesi

For a big model may be but with this that it only has got 9 studs between wheels it was imposible to use another system, if you see the pics the L.A. are just beside the wheels and I only have 5 studs for structure and mechanism...

In that case I would concentrate in making it tip more when the boom is fully raised,as this is important if you want to use it for loading a Lego truck in a video.

Looks like the arm has good movement. You used a very interesting construction that I didn't know would work in the last part of the arm; I guess you can always learn!

tim

In that case I would concentrate in making it tip more when the boom is fully raised,as this is important if you want to use it for loading a Lego truck in a video.

I don´t have pieces enough to built a truck for this machine also I don´t usually have two MOCs built at the same time, although it would be nice to have my dumper... Now I thought I have 8 unimog wheels... these two MOCs would need 10 :laugh: .

46186403.jpg

Timslegos I don´t know why... but this piece works better than the thousands I tried before, if anyone knos why please tell me...

Edited by jorgeopesi

I don't think it's too slow. I would guess that it's even slower in real life. And it seems quicker than many other L.A using models

Hey, great model, turning our real nice! Speaking of "turning", I have a question Jorge, as you seem to have some experience, and love heavy machinery; I am thinking of building a loader of myself, but one thing puzzled me as I was going through it in my head; would you need a central differential on a 4wd articulated loader, if the axles are equally far from the pivot of the articulation? Thank you very much!

Hey, great model, turning our real nice! Speaking of "turning", I have a question Jorge, as you seem to have some experience, and love heavy machinery; I am thinking of building a loader of myself, but one thing puzzled me as I was going through it in my head; would you need a central differential on a 4wd articulated loader, if the axles are equally far from the pivot of the articulation? Thank you very much!

No just two at ether end were the axle is.

Alasdair was faster than me :laugh: . I really don´t know much about them technically, I like how they are and what they do now I start to get interested in how they work, for example I learnt with my 797 that big dumpers use electric transmission.

The bucket looks a little on the heavy side, why don't you just use the lego one.

The bucket looks a little on the heavy side, why don't you just use the lego one.

There is not one big enough.

The cabin should be slightly bigger, if you look at the picture of the real thing, you can se that the cabin is aproximately the same height as the tyres of the loader.

And now?, this cabin make me crazzy... I think I can raise 1 stud all the mudguard too. My daughter likes the hand rail impossible to change it...

dscn6164d.jpg

nv1696970.jpg67196195.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

I will try, may be I will do it more realistic. I hope she will have his mother hands not mine :laugh: .

Edited by jorgeopesi