Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

Oh, I wanted to add somthing: Kudos to Tiny Pies R Us for the epic Norse remake of the infamous Air Cavalry scene from "Apocalypse Now"... It made me laugh, particularly Thor's like about how "I love the smell of burning Trolls in the morning! It smells like Hikory!" :laugh:

Also, from what I've seen in the past few Day threads, Scubacarrot should be given his old title back... It definitely suits him better. :tongue:

Also, from what I've seen in the past few Day threads, Scubacarrot should be given his old title back... It definitely suits him better. :tongue:

What was it? Dick?

:tongue: That's a joke, Scuba. I like you. But I'm the only one. :grin:

When I changed it, it was "Megabluck Treestumps". :wink:

It must have reverted when the board glitch happened. I am the author of all three, though.

You were right, Hinck; these retro mafia games are a fun read. :laugh:

Though, I am intrigued by the game mechanic of not knowing which character is which user. How long did that last?

I always get antsy when I have the good sense to sit out a mafia. No doubt I'd be stressed as all hell if I was playing right now... but on a flip side, I really want to be playing right now. :grin:

Day 2? I must not know how to spell Delores. I tried using CTRL + F. Who was the first to mention her? We voted for her later. Well, Zepher did... :laugh:

It was an early game! Anything was allowed. At least I never voted for Pelly...

In fairness... what was that? 4 years ago? I was 14. :wacko:

Edited by Zepher

Though, I am intrigued by the game mechanic of not knowing which character is which user. How long did that last?

One game. lol

One game. lol

Hinck tried it again with Steampunk.

Hinck tried it again with Steampunk.

No, Hinck had each character with a hidden sub-character. We still knew which character belonged to which player. :wacko:

No, Hinck had each character with a hidden sub-character. We still knew which character belonged to which player. :wacko:

I clearly should read up on the madness of the early days of EB mafia some time.

I clearly should read up on the madness of the early days of EB mafia some time.

Definitely! Those were damn good times. :laugh:

It wasn't a game mechanic. We just had no idea who was playing who. No avatars, no affiliations posted with the method of death in the first post. Look at the first post of any day of Mystery Castle. I was being pretty lazy by not trying to keep one window open with the list of names but the names had nothing to do with our usernames. :wacko: Hinckley = Lord Savril. Way to go, Draggy. :hmpf: Non user-based character names make the baby Jesus cry. :sceptic:

It wasn't a game mechanic. We just had no idea who was playing who. No avatars, no affiliations posted with the method of death in the first post. Look at the first post of any day of Mystery Castle. I was being pretty lazy by not trying to keep one window open with the list of names but the names had nothing to do with our usernames. :wacko: Hinckley = Lord Savril. Way to go, Draggy. :hmpf: Non user-based character names make the baby Jesus cry. :sceptic:

True, but never say it during a game that has it, because you might get a warning. Own. Experience.

And what about the Forest?

The Forest requires two-syllable alliteration for all it's animal names and the first letter of the name must match the first letter of the animal, duh. :wacko:

How does Gordon relate to Scubacarrot?

It doesn't, unless you're really a gorilla. :grin:

How does Gordon relate to Scubacarrot? Called me Sculley, or something?

Well Gorillas can't read either, so...

I'm confused.

Then go back and read my first answer. If you're ever confused, you should do your best to find the answer yourself. :sweet: That's the way we learn.

Definitely! Those were damn good times. :laugh:

The best is that you put Batbrick (I believe), the killer, in a shot with WhiteFang with Trexxen's character in the background. Where is Trexxen. I miss him. Come back Trexxen! :sing:

Then Hinckley spent the whole day explaining how Batbrick was the killer based on his pantleg. I think that's why in Baritones I, Hinckley just changed the killer to a blacked out mafioso figure with the sunglasses head and a black cap. TinyPies went even further in Witch Hunt and made it an all out dark figure and that's where we've been ever since.

You'd never see stuff like Mystery Castle again.

(Or DJForce's stupid investigation role in Baritones I :hmpf_bad: )

Then go back and read my first answer. If you're ever confused, you should do your best to find the answer yourself. :sweet: That's the way we learn.

Should've called me Scully Scapegoat, I'm just saying. :sweet:

Should've called me Scully Scapegoat, I'm just saying. :sweet:

Should've called you Night Action Lighting Rod Narwhal.

Sign in to follow this