A simple modification, I would definitely suggest Bricklinking a Dark Bley 2x2 barrel before they get to expensive, just to be safe.

That's a good idea - especially because I already have one. . . :laugh:

If it weren't for the main section, the pump-gun from Racers sets would be a perfect solution. As it is, I'll probably end up using the 2x2 solution.

Why says the Garmatron model doesn't have a ' play ' function? Perhaps the gun is there, yet we don't see it.?

Why says the Garmatron model doesn't have a ' play ' function? Perhaps the gun is there, yet we don't see it.?

It does have one of those spring-loaded missles, so that's why we're sure there's no opening cannon. And of course, in terms of play functions, I suppose a spring loaded missle is pretty good, but it strikes me as pretty lame compared to the awesome show cannon!

It does have one of those spring-loaded missles, so that's why we're sure there's no opening cannon. And of course, in terms of play functions, I suppose a spring loaded missle is pretty good, but it strikes me as pretty lame compared to the awesome show cannon!

Yeah, if they were going to put that cannon there, at least they could have stuck it out more to make it look more like the movie.

But it would have been cool to have a new kind of gun, or at least a realistic one.

(I like the barrel idea :thumbup: ).

Edited by Garmadon

An extendable gun piece would have been awesome, and very useful for in the future.

It would have been especially useful if it could actually shoot something :wink:

I just wish LEGO had a purple metallic color so we would have a representation for the Dark Matter it fires.

Saw the new episode.

Now I'm sad with the lineup for the last wave of sets. I want the Elephant-looking tank thing. And the four armed mech.

But I guess what we have is good enough.

Kalhiki

Saw the new episode.

Now I'm sad with the lineup for the last wave of sets. I want the Elephant-looking tank thing. And the four armed mech.

Kalhiki

Even though the chances of it are slim, I'm hoping that we'll get some sort of exclusive set to conclude the series with, like how Harry Potter has Diagon Alley and Monster Fighters had the mansion, preferably with the other Stone Warrior vehicles in it. A boy can dream, can't he? :sadnew:

Oh well, I could always build my own versions.

Edited by Speedza-Demon

The Garmech seems like the obvious choice for an exclusive to me. It's large and has the same style of the Lightning Dragon and the Fangpyre Wrecking ball.

The Garmech seems like the obvious choice for an exclusive to me. It's large and has the same style of the Lightning Dragon and the Fangpyre Wrecking ball.

The problem is that the mech does not even survive the episode, so I doubt that they would make it a set.

I mean, it survives only as long as the evil ninjas in episode 3, for example.

The problem is that the mech does not even survive the episode, so I doubt that they would make it a set.

I mean, it survives only as long as the evil ninjas in episode 3, for example.

The Wrecking Ball was a main focus for one episode, then it slowly decayed off the face of Ninjago. It still has done wonderful sales, and, compare to the Lightning Dragon, has moved quickly enough that my TRU has had to wait for stock several times. Soooo... who said the Garmech (I'm keeping that one DraikNova :wink: ) wouldn't do well if it were an exclusive?

Probably the biggest problem for the "Garmech" is that it, like the bigger stone army vehicle on treads, really doesn't look like it would make a sturdy set, or easy to design. If LEGO had been planning on an exclusive, I think they would have tried to make their job a bit easier! :wink:

I don't know, it seems like it was designed with the concept for a set in mind. You can even see the distinctive asymmetrical marks created when you try to build a figure using a specific type of joint.

Saw the new episode.

Kalhiki

I guess that's what MOCs are for. I've already started a couple.

Probably the biggest problem for the "Garmech" is that it, like the bigger stone army vehicle on treads, really doesn't look like it would make a sturdy set, or easy to design. If LEGO had been planning on an exclusive, I think they would have tried to make their job a bit easier! :wink:

Keep in mind that several of the vehicles in the show that do appear as sets are based on prototype versions of the sets. A good example is the Tread Assault. And yeah, as DraikNova says, there's always the possibility that when vehicles and other structures are written into the show they are considered as possible content for sets-- let's not forget the sketch model of Lloyd's treehouse fortress that was shown during the Ninjago panel at San Diego Comic-Con. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the other Stone Army vehicles were similarly rejected sketch models.

Yes, considering this it will probably be one of the Stone Army vehicles. I personally would like to see the dog-like saw vehicle made into a set. With the Overlord. A man can dream.

Edited by Wall E2624

How does that saw-walker resemble a dog?

Aside from that, I agree, it would make a great set.

How does that saw-walker resemble a dog?

Aside from that, I agree, it would make a great set.

In the way it put out the burning Samurai bikes in its debut episode. :tongue:

I'm not so sure it would make as good a set as some of the others; the front of the cockpit in particular looks quite dull compared to the Samurai faces of the Bike or the Garmatron. Those tusked vehicles and Garmadon's mech, on the other hand...

I'd love to see the Saw Dog and the Elephantank (I'm going to call them that from now on) as sets. But moreso the Elephantank because I like elephants and is more visually interesting than the Saw Dog.

Kalhiki

Wait, what vehicle do you mean by "Elephantank"? The only vehicle I saw in the show that isn't in the sets was the Saw Dog.

Wait, what vehicle do you mean by "Elephantank"? The only vehicle I saw in the show that isn't in the sets was the Saw Dog.

Elephantank is the drill vechicle with tusks.