Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Day Six

Well, hmm, let's see. Dragmall helps organize the death of the majority of the Servants of Loki. Snotra rants at people and, though he's right sometimes, doesn't have the full picture.

Hmm, yeah, I'm going with Dragmall on this. What else are you insinuating? That Dragmall is scum? Is he a third party? I highly doubt that Dragmall is purposely killing his team mates like this. No doubt they would have caught on sooner and had him killed or outed him or try and get him lynched. Is he a third party? Oh, wait, you're the one that insists that we focus only on the scum.

Hey, look at that! Petrus is most likely scum, lets test that with our most powerful tool, the LYNCH! If Petrus is town, say, we should lynch Dragmall tomorrow, then.

I say we lynch Petrus today, it's best option, I think. The question has been raised, it certainly has enough facts to it that we should go through with the lynch. What better way to test everything than to lynch Petrus? There is no better way.

Because why answer when you can act like a megablocking prick.

Touche. :classic:

You need to sort out that attitude and think for a moment Snotra. If I were scum, I wouldn't have instigated the killing of Dagrun. Try using a few of your braincells instead of just shouting at the first person to say something you dislike.

I think Rurik is actually just a mislead townie like yourself. Petrus was trying to convince me that Rurik is suspicious and should be lynched, after all. I highly doubt that there are 8 scum, more likely they started with 6 and have converted once. They almost converted again last night but I stopped that. :thumbup:

But yes, as noted, if Petrus is not scum like you seem to think, then that would leave Snotra, Rurik and Patrekr. Personally, of those 4, and with the evidence against her, I feel Petrus is the best choice for today.

That's a manly choice.

How about you answer everything first, and then you can go back and act like an idiot. Go.

Well, hmm, let's see. Dragmall helps organize the death of the majority of the Servants of Loki. Snotra rants at people and, though he's right sometimes, doesn't have the full picture.

Hmm, yeah, I'm going with Dragmall on this. What else are you insinuating? That Dragmall is scum? Is he a third party? I highly doubt that Dragmall is purposely killing his team mates like this. No doubt they would have caught on sooner and had him killed or outed him or try and get him lynched. Is he a third party? Oh, wait, you're the one that insists that we focus only on the scum.

Hey, look at that! Petrus is most likely scum, lets test that with our most powerful tool, the LYNCH! If Petrus is town, say, we should lynch Dragmall tomorrow, then.

I say we lynch Petrus today, it's best option, I think. The question has been raised, it certainly has enough facts to it that we should go through with the lynch. What better way to test everything than to lynch Petrus? There is no better way.

Sure. he got us... Not Hervi, since his "case" did not have a single piece of new evidence in it... Dragun, he got dragun, but how? I don't know, he has not answered us. Not gerrid, not sigmund not Jormund.. Beorn? yeah, he got Beorn, possibly. If you count chiming in to a lynch in progress with the only new fact that he was the "role cop".

I'll be frank, I think shit's going on. I just don't think all six of the catched scum are actually scum. Something must be going on.

Petrus just seems like a random target, the only reason (how about that answer, yo). If apparantly Dragun dropped her name. I doubt that ever happened, honestly. It seems illogical, and there's just no reason for it to have happened.

I don't think it's "most likely" that Petrus is scum. If you take away the testimony from Dragun that I don't think ever happened, you don't have a case. You just don't.

Erm, I already did, the rest of your statement was just whinning that I must be lying. Try reading it again, it might help you understand what's going on. :thumbup:

I can't speak for the scum, so I have no idea why Dagrun told the broadsword man. Would you like him to speak up for himself and clarify that point? I have already done so, as has Sveinn, who he has also spoken to.

You honestly think I would be both working with the SK and also getting him to kill my team? You're obviously not thinking at all. If I'm scum as you claim, does that make Sveinn scum? Does it make the SK scum? How many scum are left Snotra, by your reckoning?

Dragmall yawns and swigs back some more manly rum.

And you know why I don't have the full picture, because there are dumb people that refuse to give the full damn picture.

How about you answer this: Do you have any evidence to suggest Petrus is not vanilla, your wording seems to suggest that you have?

I also still have not got an answer why you think there was no night kill. I don't believe you believe the scum were trying to kill you.

I don't know, sorry for flipping out. Maybe I need to calm down, but as you may have noticed, I am allergic to megablocks.

I also still have not got an answer why you think there was no night kill. I don't believe you believe the scum were trying to kill you.

Dagrun got killed before she could carry it out.

Let's be honest, everyone of us here knows of the Broadsword killer and who he is, if he could clarify that point, that would be GREAT and VERY helpful. If he still think there might be scum lurking, he can do it in private, he has been talking to me anyways. I told him to kill Dragmall, you know. How do you explain you thought Dragun was me then?

Dagrun got killed before she could carry it out.

I don't know if you are aware, but this "game" does not work like that. If there's two kills happening, one of them killing the other killer, both kills go through.

I'm not sure what any of that means.

And you know why I don't have the full picture, because there are dumb people that refuse to give the full damn picture.

How about you answer this: Do you have any evidence to suggest Petrus is not vanilla, your wording seems to suggest that you have?

I don't know, sorry for flipping out. Maybe I need to calm down, but as you may have noticed, I am allergic to megablocks.

Yes, take a chill pill man! :laugh:

Alright, I'll start with the second point. I have no idea why there was no scum kill. As I said though, I don't think that's important. It could have been for any number of reasons. Perhaps the fact the scum killer was killed stopped him from killing? Perhap God flipped a coin? Perhaps he did target me and I was protected? Perhaps he was stopped by something else we are unaware of? We never figured out why Cranebeinn was blocked on night 3 after all, that is also still a mystery.

As for Petrus being vanilla, that is what he claimed, and unless you want to wait another night so we can track him, there isn't any way to say. I do however feel confident that he is scum. The other choices do not make sense as I noted above. All four of you have claimed vanilla, and there isn't any way to verify any of your claims. However, the testament from the broadsword killer and the fact that Dagrun was seen targeting the broadsword killer on night 4 all fit.

I don't know if you are aware, but this "game" does not work like that. If there's two kills happening, one of them killing the other killer, both kills go through.

What proof do you have of that? It could have happened any way from the stories of the past, such as a coin flip, as I noted. There are several ways that sort of thing can be resolved.

What she must not have counted on was that the broadsword killer would turn to the town block instead, which we gave him a better option by being able to block Petrus while he kills Dagrun.

Do you honestly believe Dagrun would tell someone she still had to convert she's scum and reveal Petrus in the process. :wacko:

I'm inclined to believe all of this, especially with the account that the protector became disorientated after protecting Petrus on night one, which indicates that some scummy action was performed on her, and I bet it was part of this conversion process, as odd as it is.

I thought we concluded Petrus was likely framed on Night One because Bergulf was going to compare her to Hervi (or at least Hervi feared that).

As noted, Petrus was previously considered clear as he was so adament to take out Hervi. However, thanks to Dagrun's testamony and the efforts of the blocker, I'm pretty confident that the last scum is Petrus.

Either the kill was blocked or the conversion went through. Should we lynch the broadswoard killer now?

f it isn't Petrus, that just leaves Snotra, Rurik and Patrekr. Which I'm not ruling out, but I suspect you're just being a bit slow rather than scummy. :thumbup:

Right, except you said you verified me yesterday night by blocking me and had no problem telling me about your ridiculous suspicions.

Thanks to Rurik's blabbing of the plan to kill Dagrun to Dagrun himself, I can't be certain who Dagrun was targeting now. It is possible that he had time to switch his kill to me after Rurik spoke to him. That or he may have already been trying to kill me, not trusting the word of the broadsword killer to do it instead. Naturally I was protected last night. If there is some other explanation I do not know it, but nor do I deem it important to our lynch target for today.

You know that was well after the NA deadline and of course I contacted her because your story did not (and does not) make sense at all. So you blocked Petrus last night in an attempt to not let the conversion go through, but - assuming you tell the truth :hmpf: - you actually blocked the kill? Because why would Dagrun reveal herself and try to get the broadswoard killer to kill you only to... kill you again herself (and fail)? So, by your logic we should lynch the broadswoard killer because he got converted.

If anything, this combination, with Petrus assuming the killer role and being blocked last night (resulting in no kill last night), is even more convicting than her as the converter last night.

Again, so we should lynch the broadsword killer then?

I'm sure there won't be a tomorrow if we lynch Petrus today.

As for Petrus being vanilla, that is what he claimed, and unless you want to wait another night so we can track him, there isn't any way to say. I do however feel confident that he is scum. The other choices do not make sense as I noted above. All four of you have claimed vanilla, and there isn't any way to verify any of your claims. However, the testament from the broadsword killer and the fact that Dagrun was seen targeting the broadsword killer on night 4 all fit.

You're lying. I never claimed vanilla to you. You 'verified' me by blocking me yesterday night.

Well, people should probably know that Dragun had claimed (town) Jack of all trades last night. The claim was fairly unbelievable, three actions, a protection, a track and an investigation, the protection she apparantly used on Sveinn on night two because he had come to her because he was afraid of Dragmall. (yeah, I don't know what that means either). The tracking she claims to have used on night four on Broadsword killer, aka (can I say it, the fact that she could tell me this must say she knew, I'm just going to say, the scum know anyway). Wary. She saw him target Erik. The reason for her to use it was apparantly because she had been suspicious of him for a long time.

She did not use the investigation, and had no plans to use it still. Seems very odd, and at least part of it is a lie. But still, a scum tracker or jack of all trades is not unheard of. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I think the case against Petrus is just not enough. We have come close or near or are already at a point where numbers matter a lot. If we kill Petrus and he is found out innocent, what's our next move?

The "proof" for it to work that way is common sense. Everything I have heard of is that it works that way, I believe it's always in the gaming host application checklist a question that it works like that. Whatever that means.

My god Rurik, do you read anything? I blocked the conversion, not the kill.

I verified you were not the killer the previous night, and so I told you what I did in case the broadsword killer turned around and killed me, siding with the scum. I told you because we have the last tow scum sorted out, so there is no need to verify you further. I told you because I thought you might actually be helpful. Clearly not.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue the same point over and over. Your arguments still don't actually have a point to them from what I can see, are you accusing me of being scum or not? And if so, why would I have blocked the scum kill and asked the broadsword killer to kill my own team mate? It's a ridiculous proposition and you know it Rurik.

My god Rurik, do you read anything? I blocked the conversion, not the kill.

I do, but - if you're telling the truth - how can you be so sure you blocked the conversion? If they can swap roles and the kill didn't go through, that might as well mean you blocked the killer. Bu then again, I don't see how you can expect anyone to buy this story. And even if Dragrun was blabbing to the broadsword killer in an attempt to get them to kill you (why would he do that if he's not certain the conversion actually goes through?), surely she wouldn't mention the name of her fellow scum. You're more intelligent than to believe this Dragmall. Dragmall is more intelligent than that and Petrus is definitely is more intelligent than that. Everyone should know that. Open your eyes people.

I told you because I thought you might actually be helpful. Clearly not.

Helpful how? What did you need from me? I think you told me because you thought Petrus was still suspicious of me and wanted to prevent me from talking to him.

And I like to think I am being helpful, just not to your cause.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue the same point over and over. Your arguments still don't actually have a point to them from what I can see, are you accusing me of being scum or not? And if so, why would I have blocked the scum kill and asked the broadsword killer to kill my own team mate? It's a ridiculous proposition and you know it Rurik.

I don't know what you are, but you're not Einherjar. If you're going to argue Petrus was converted, surely you would have been a much better choice? Everyone essentially cleared you after going after Hervi. Petrus has been defending Einherjar you wanted to lynch. Yet everyone seems perfectly fine with you suggesting Einherjar after Einherjar to be lynched, go along with you and unvote with you. I told you in private I didn't think Petrekr was scum and I almost went along and lynched him to 'verify' him. But then I realised the only reason you'd be so bold and try to lynch someone quite clearly Einherjar was if it was really getting close and I think we were close to losing yesterady.

Also, I told you the blocker was a fool for blocking Finn, who was obviously Einherjar. I think you had him Role Copped and found out he had an investigative-type action and that's why you blocked him.

I expect our situation has a twist to it. This might very well be some crazy reverse witch hunt or you can make the dead appear to be Servants of Loki. I know one thing for sure and that's that you're not one of us.

If you want to know why Dagrun blabbed, you'll need to talk to the broadsword killer, not me. She didn't blab to me, she blabbed to him, and likely dropped Petrus' name to try and convince him to join with her. It was risky, definitely not a risk I would take. Answer this for me Rurik, do you honestly think I'm on the same side as all of the people I have been working so hard to kill? Does that make any sense at all to you? Take a moment, accept that you're wrong, and then we can finish up this messy business and go back to drinking. There is no need to drag this out any longer than necessary.

Yesterday was somewhat turbulent and part of my voting was to get responses, not to form bandwagons. In the end, we formed one against the right person which ultimately helped put the scum in a desperate enough situation to risk trying to convince the broadsword killer to kill me. Don't take my word for it though, ask Wary.

I think I would have been a crap choice for a conversion actually, I was watched on several nights, protected, and also clearly still doubtful to some as you are demonstrating. Hervi has had a history with Petrus so, since everything else he did in this afterlife was based on metaphysical reasoning, I can quite easily see him urging his team to convert Petrus early on. Perhaps only some people can be converted? I have no idea.

Time for me to have a nap! I'm looking forward to dealing with Petrus later.

If you want to know why Dagrun blabbed, you'll need to talk to the broadsword killer, not me. She didn't blab to me, she blabbed to him, and likely dropped Petrus' name to try and convince him to join with her. It was risky, definitely not a risk I would take.

How's dropping Petrus' name convincing? As I said, even if this wacky conversion action is true and we accept she blabbed (both of which I highly doubt), there is no reason whatsoever to drop your fellow scum's name. If all of this is true, it's much more likely she was actually trying to frame Petrus. I'll say it again: you're smarter than this, and so are Dagrun and Petrus.

Answer this for me Rurik, do you honestly think I'm on the same side as all of the people I have been working so hard to kill?

You might be in a second scum faction and the broadsword killer is your killer or you might have the power to make people appear to be Servants of Loki when lynched. It would explain why you didn't seem to care who got lynched yesterday. Loki seemed to suggest we were killing a loyal Einherjar again yesterday: "I will never tell you who I have employed. I have nothing left to lose. You have failed, Odin. As we speak, your beloved einherjar are murdering another of their own. Valhalla has grown old and decadent. Your warriors have been locked up in that abattoir of theirs for too long. They have lost their minds. And now, they have turned on each other instead of their proper enemies. They do not care for your cause, Odin. All they are loyal to is the taste of battle. Face it, Odin. One day, this world of yours will end. And we will all be better off for it." In fact him being so forthcoming made me think this was already over. Maybe we're only here because the Servants' killer was unsuccessful last night.

I already told several people days ago that I thought we were doing 'too well' and that I expected a twist. I think you know about it and are exploiting it to get us all killed.

Oh, by the way, you still haven't told me why Hervi and you voted for Gerrid after unvoting each other. Hervi said it was confidential information at the time, but you told me in private you were going to reveal it after Hervi got lynched. Despite repeatedly asking, you keep 'forgetting' to answer that.

Yesterday was somewhat turbulent and part of my voting was to get responses, not to form bandwagons.

And you did the same with Finn and Cranebeinn? You were trying to get them to claim in order to assess how dangerous they were to you. You clearly control Cranebeinn now, so he he's no longer a threat. Blocking and trying to lynch Finn was a big mistake though. No, not a mistake, it was scummy as hell.

In the end, we formed one against the right person which ultimately helped put the scum in a desperate enough situation to risk trying to convince the broadsword killer to kill me. Don't take my word for it though, ask Wary.

I thought they tried to convince the broadsword killer to kill you yesterday night. That was before Beorn was lynched.

I think I would have been a crap choice for a conversion actually, I was watched on several nights, protected, and also clearly still doubtful to some as you are demonstrating. Hervi has had a history with Petrus so, since everything else he did in this afterlife was based on metaphysical reasoning, I can quite easily see him urging his team to convert Petrus early on. Perhaps only some people can be converted? I have no idea.

You are the one who keeps floating this conversion idea because it can substantiate any lynch you attempt. You tried it with Cranebeinn and now you're trying it again with Petrus. If they converted, you were the most logical choice for conversion. Maybe you have been the scum blocker (Servants of Loki or another faction) all along. With the investigator out of the way, there was no way to verify you're scum. Until... you found out Finn could inherit Bergulf's action. I think you were worried he did inherit it after all and that this is why you blocked and were trying to lynch an obvious Einherjar.

Similarly, who knows, maybe you made Dagrun appear scum when she was killed. She did claim that she used her one-shot protection and tracking powers, but had an investigation left. Were you afraid she'd use it on you? It's a bit out there, I acknowledge that, but, as I said, I expect a twist and I urge everyone to help us piece this together.

Also, there simply has to be a reason why Bergulf's action was the way it was. If it's a 'simple' Einherjar versus Servants of Loki, with an SK thrown in, there is no reason for this action to be the way it was. And that it could be inherited suggests it was essential to catching the scum.

Didn't you expect this to be over by now with six Servants killed and an SK around(!).

Time for me to have a nap! I'm looking forward to dealing with Petrus later.

Let's hope we can deal with you later today.

I can't believe what I'm reading. I know the two night conversion sounds sketchy, but false readings on dead people is way, way, way out there.

I still think Petrus is the best lynch candidate today. If he turns out town, then we can go after Dragmall, unless, in your terms, Dragmall is really with a third party that's 5 strong, and so killing an Einherjar today and at night would end the game...of life, or Petrus is a bomb or some Deus ex machina that results in yet another ridiculous win for Dragmall and whatever posse he's with.

This is preposterous, and if it's true, then I just want to curl in a ball, cry, and then kill myself with my silvery sword, but first we should lynch Petrus.

Are you listening to yourself, Sveinn? We either lynch Petrus on the SOLE basis of something Wary claimed Dagrun said to him? On the risk, you said it yourself, that we may lynch the game right now if Dragmall is actually part of a third party... BUT. The town wins if we kill the servants, the third party is not part of our objective. So... I don't know.

I've collected my thoughts and have come to the following conclusion: Dragmall is not town, I'm 95% certain about that. He and Sveinn have still not answered a lot of my questions, It's true, go read back carefully. What's most important for me right now is what Wary will say. I can't believe the story, I just can't. It's UTTERLY ridiculous. According to this: Dagrun said to Wary that she was scum, that Petrus was scum, and that Wary should kill Dragmall (again, that was me, bro.). Keep in mind this was before she knew she was getting killed by Wary... The fact that she could have lied to condemn Petrus gets looked over, the single block, yet apparantly we now have very different rules so both the kill and the conversion have not gone through...

It is an impossibility that this has happened. I look forward to what Wary has to say.

I can't believe what I'm reading. I know the two night conversion sounds sketchy, but false readings on dead people is way, way, way out there.

Sketchy? It's completely ridiculous. And as I said, even if it's true, I don't think the conclusion can be that Petrus is a Servant of Loki. If Dagrun really came forward with Petrus' name, I actually consider it more likely that he's Einherjar.

I still think Petrus is the best lynch candidate today. If he turns out town, then we can go after Dragmall, unless, in your terms, Dragmall is really with a third party that's 5 strong, and so killing an Einherjar today and at night would end the game...of life, or Petrus is a bomb or some Deus ex machina that results in yet another ridiculous win for Dragmall and whatever posse he's with.

From Dragmall's attitude today in public and private I'm inclined to think that this is the last day if we lynch Petrus, and let me tell you, it's not going to result in a win for you or me. We're going to lose if we lynch Petrus today.

This is preposterous, and if it's true, then I just want to curl in a ball, cry, and then kill myself with my silvery sword, but first we should lynch Petrus.

You'll be crying.

Sorry folks, trying to pull everything from private together in this new server after-life is rather difficult.

So yes, I am the broadsword killer as some of you know and I am actually the vigilante. After taking everything into account, it is my understanding that Cranebeinn gave a spear to Gofraid on night 2 and that is why he was seen that night being able to target someone. At that point I knew I needed to find someone to trust, because I was automatically going to be accused of being a serial killer as soon as I popped my head above water. Thankfully the person I chose to contact turned out to be the protector who was in contact with a blocker (supposedly town). Since that point I've been working with the town block behind the scenes taking out the scum one by one.

Last night the protector and I had figured out that Dagrun had to be the last of the scum, so I'm all set to get things over with and finish off the servants when Dagrun comes and contacts me.

Hi WBD Wary,

One of our members is converting you to scum tonight and you will join our ranks. I suggest killing Dragonator Dragmall if you want to have a chance at winning. Killing anyone else tonight puts you at risk of hurting your own team. Welcome to the scum team.

dd Dagrun

Immediately I go into panic mode, I've almost secured the town its victory and here comes the last scum going to convert me.

Well technically I'm still on the side of the town, so what does that leave me with?

It doesn't matter, You can't win with the town at this point, you can win with the scum after tonight.

I'm trying to figure out how they know I'm the broadsword killer, to this day I still don't know maybe it's part of the conversion process or something, but I try and play stupid.

And how might I ask am I supposed to take care of Dragonator Dragmall?

I think the time for hiding your role is over. You will be scum tonight, you might as well start working with the team right now. If you think he is going to be protected tonight, just tell me and we can figure out another target but it would be better if you had him tell the protector to protect someone else if that is the case. Scum won't win while he is alive, and that means you won't win.

It's all up to you.

At this point, I figure it's hopeless and I might as well start planning with them, I try one last shot and get this little gem.

Alright I'll come over and help, but I need at least one other scum name from you to prove you aren't bluffing and trying to save your own skin.

:laugh: You have no choice but to come over. Why would a townie bluff about being scum? That's kinda ridiculous.

But, since you asked, we already converted Pandora Petrus.

I don't think anything of it because apparently the conversion is a two night process and Dagrun had started it the night before as has already been testified, so I was done for. I go on to blab all the townie roles and plan on killing Dragmall and having someone else kill the protector. Then this comes up:

That's great news. :thumbup:

I am not really worried about the kill being blocked, we've never been blocked so far and they think you are killing me. See if you can find out somehow what target Draggy is blocking though, it could make a difference on who is assigned what action tonight and I have no pull with him (obviously, now that I know you were sent to kill me).

I'm waiting on some answers from others right now, but I think our night is pretty well set.

Kill Dragonator Dragmall

Kill Protector

Convert WBD Wary

RE Writeboard, we don't use it at all since day 3 as you decimated the team so well :tongue: We moved into one-on-one PMs since most of us don't like Wb anyway.

I think ---------- is the Tracker not Watcher, but maybe there is one of each - do you have any solid info on that?

All the other info I have, you already have too.

At this point I become really suspicious of her having more than 1 other fellow scum contributer. Hope Springs Forth, the conversion isn't automatic and they have to have someone else target me to finish it off! Now all I have to do is figure out who's going to be doing the converting and have them blocked. From that point on it becomes a giant game of WIFOM, me playing along that I had joined their side and trying to get a definite on who was going to perform what action that night. At long last I make the claim that the tracker is going to be watching Petrus that night. This forces Dagrun's hand as they can't afford for Petrus to be tracked killing someone else. I get the confirmation.

After discussing with the rest of the team, I think we will go ahead and have Pandora Petrus finish the conversion on you and I will target the Protector for the kill.

Sound good to you?

Doesn't matter to me, you do what you need to do.

Ok sounds good. Glad to have you on board. :classic: We will make quick work of the rest of the town and then have some cake.

And that was the end of it, until a little bit before the end of the night.

Tell me who draggy is blocking. :damn:

Dagrun came running back to me, obviouslly someone had made her worried things weren't going as well as she thought they were. I don't know what happened after that. I mummed up so as not to continue our game of WIFOM just in case she could still change her action as apparently she had figured out the double cross and the night happened like it did. My guess is the conversion was locked in and she knew she was going to be killed, whatever she did after that I'm in the dark on.

IT'S RIDICULOUS BUT NOT AS RIDICULOUS AS DEAD PEOPLE HAVING FALSE READINGS.

A janitor, sure, but flat out false readings that seem to have no indication of the truth being revealed: RIDICULOUS.

Lets hear from Wary and hopefully he can make you realize how ridiculous your incredulity is.

You seem so set on this, but it would have helped if you spoke up more on your concerns earlier. This is out of the blue and thus sound ridiculous.

It checks out. If this is not forged, which I don't see you do, you are talking the truth.

I don't know if I'm stupid or not, but I guess we will have to test it. It's a possibility Dragun used the name of Petrus even though it was a towny, but we can't know...

Question, how did you and Dragmall come to the conclusion Dragun must have been scum?

I said Dragmall, I meant Sveinn, obviously.

"one on one pm's?" What?

It checks out. If this is not forged, which I don't see you do, you are talking the truth.

I don't know if I'm stupid or not, but I guess we will have to test it. It's a possibility Dragun used the name of Petrus even though it was a towny, but we can't know...

Question, how did you and Dragmall come to the conclusion Dragun must have been scum?

I said Dragmall, I meant Sveinn, obviously.

Dragrun had claimed to have a 1-shot tracking action, we knew the claimed inventor hadn't claimed to have given it to her and we knew that there already was a claimed tracker. Our best guess was that she was the Jack-of-all-trades, her hesitancy to vote for Beorn yesterday confirmed that for us.

"one on one pm's?" What?

There's 5 whole pages of stuff like that, I'm telling you it was like WIFOM on steroids. Me trying to give her pseudo-information to keep her talking and then trying to figure out what information she was giving me that wasn't BS. :laugh:

I meant that she said they use one on one pms... Why not group PM's?

They might have had one, but then there's stuff like this. *huh*

We have a lot of night actions to choose from and we need to just be as safe as possible. If one of us is caught killing, it will be instant lynch. Imagine if I had been killing when I converted you, I had decided there was a large risk I was going to be tracked that night and so I decided to convert and someone else did the kill and that saved my life for another day.

Let's just focus on what you and I can do tonight and the rest of the team will fall into place from there.

This is a strange scum team dynamic (possibly the strangest in any mafia game), but I can't really explain it all at the present time and it really doesn't matter to game play itself just interesting info for the conclusion thread. Suffice it to say that there have been trust issues the whole game and that's why we all work in these strange PM pockets but we share with each other too :wacko: You'll learn more tomorrow.

Here's the list of actions, just so you know:

Convert

Decoy

Block

Role Cop

Kill

Prankster