RoxYourBlox

Fountain Castle

Oh! I simply love it. The different roof tiles is a great idea, it gives contrast and the golden pieces touch it is perfect. Your wall are good too, it would a make a great modular. Well done.

I love the color very much. Its design is very delicate. Most of the other modular buildings I saw are 32x32. This one will look magnificent among them.

I really I like this. Despite the size, it's not overbearing. The design and colors of the roof keep it from being too heavy. The lines on the building are simple and clean while still having a big impact, and the use of blue is utilized perfectly (not too much or too little). In addition, the recessed walls keep the front from being too plain. I am not sure how the size would fit with other modulars, but if that isn't a goal of yours, who cares then? Very nicely done.

Stunning building inside and out! :wub_drool:

I love the colour scheme - it's bold and grand, but not over-powering. The bunk beds are gorgeous and that roof ... even better than the last one! The windows in the roof with the little ones on top are superb. I think they work really well to break up what would otherwise be a very big roof area. I also love how you have done the chimneys.

OK, must stop drooling now ... it's getting embarrassing.

Very impressive building. I especially like the colors and the style of the interior. It all reminds me of Mary Poppins. I think the size will fit other modular houses perfectly. Great work

Greetings

herrJJ

brilliant!

this great MOC has made me ask the question: has anyone thought of the concept of larger-than-standard modulars? for example, 48x48 baseplate modular buildings that are compatible with the stand modulars.

This is perfect. The colour combination is great - with emphasize on medium blue and gold and some nice calm of browns. The roof design is great with different browns in two levels. By the way, does Santa fit in the chimney? :grin:

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very well detailed and I like a lot the color scheme :wink:

This is perfect. The colour combination is great - with emphasize on medium blue and gold and some nice calm of browns. The roof design is great with different browns in two levels. By the way, does Santa fit in the chimney? :grin:

The chimney is only 1 brick wide, so although his feet will fit, he tends to get stuck. He'd better lose weight before the holidays!

I am not sure how the size would fit with other modulars, but if that isn't a goal of yours, who cares then?

It would dwarf any other modular side-by-side, but it's less imposing next to the 48x48 university.

8155703784_a8dacd7484_z.jpg

Edited by RoxYourBlox

Wow! That building is really uber-grand! I like the mix of colours used! :thumbup:

With your permission, I am going to copy your fountain design. :wub:

That town layout with all the buildings is really nice too!

That is some building. I love the choise of colours very much. There are very nice details on the outside and inside of the building. It makes tyou building look very realistic. Loved the sight of your town too. There is a lot of Blue in there though. Brilliant. :wub::thumbup::excited:

The colours you used for this MOC look amazing. I especially like the pearl gold detailing on the roof. :wink: All of the details you have for the facade look stunning. The bunk-beds you used for the interior also look really well designed. Overall, this is a superb MOC.

Wow! That's huge and awesome! I love the color scheme, the bunkbeds are splendid, and the size and details are fantastic! Awesome job! :thumbup:

Simply stunning. This is the first roof with mixed colors I've seen that looks good. Yours looks great.