LegoSjaak

MOC: 3677 Cargo Center

Your Cargo Centre must be really busy! You have got a wonderful layout! What's its approximate size in square metres?

The total size is about 8 square meters. Approx 3 x 2.5 meters + 1 x 1 meters for the cargocentre.

The winter village doesn't fit in the city... this little street is only downstairs for about 1 week a year!

Greetz to Austria, Freundlichen Grüssen! Sölden im Ötztal is my second home town!!

LegoSjaak

Edited by LegoSjaak

The total size is about 8 square meters. Approx 3 x 2.5 meters + 1 x 1 meters for the cargocentre.

The winter village doesn't fit in the city... this little street is only downstairs for about 1 week a year!

Greetz to Austria, Freundlichen Grüssen! Sölden im Ötztal is my second home town!!

LegoSjaak

Thanks for this information! 8 square metres aren't bad at all! ...but I believe I share everyone's view when I say that a LEGO layout can never be big enough! :wink:

Nice to find out that you love Austria so much! :sweet: Unfortunately, I can say nothing about the Netherlands. I have never been there.

Awesome layout, wish I had that kind of spread for my trains!!!

You know, bigger isn't always better. I see small layouts with MOC's which are 10 times better and more beautifull than mine.... I just couldn't stop buying sets, and well, it was really nice work to place all those sets in a nice way, and in a logical way. They layout was done over and over again, but this is the result... do not know if it is the final result....;-)

Greetz and thanx for you compliments!

LegoSjaak