RaincloudDustbin

How much are 24k gold Brickarms worth?

The value is in the eye of the beholder. Because they are just custom items, they can't fetch a good price on their own. It really depends on how the fanbase views them.

-Omi

The weight of the gold would probably be the main factor and they can't weigh too much, can they?

I'd never heard of them before, is this something that they regularly stock/sell?

Why would anyone need or want such a thing anyway?

As far as I know that they are rare brickarm weapons made out of pure gold, so they aren't something common, but how much they are worth?? No clue. However much someone is willing to give to you.

The value of the gold itself is probably close to nothing, since the weapons are so teensy.

24k gold Brickarms? Never heard of this before

The value of the gold itself is probably close to nothing, since the weapons are so teensy.

Yea exactly, there isn´t much gold it self in a tiny item like this

As far as I know that they are rare brickarm weapons made out of pure gold,

It's gold plating.

-Omi

Personally, I do not know what is the market value for the 24k gold platted BrickArm weapon but considering that each can only be found in 1 out of 20 Mystery Pack Volume 1, I do think there is some value to it. However, personally it is all up to the interested parties and what you are comfortable of selling/trading with.

For those who are wondering what is Teardrop Thrashcan is talking about, BrickArms don't sell this 24k gold platted weapon and it was a limited random release for the BA Mystery Pack Volume 1 in mid-2011.

Here is an image of how it looks like,

14~11.jpg

For those who are interested to find out more, this is a review which I have done before.

For those who are wondering what is Teardrop Thrashcan is talking about, BrickArms don't sell this 24k gold platted weapon and it was a limited random release for the BA Mystery Pack Volume 1 in mid-2011.

Okay (not ok-ey), didn´t know that :D thanks info White Fang

I just realised that the recent BrickArms Mystery Volume 3, also including a chance (1 out of 15 packs) to own a random 24k gold platted weapon too.

Link to the BA Mystery Pack Volume 3 info.

Those actually looks pretty cool.

But I don´t really know that is there some much one can do with those, then showing of your minifig gangstas with some 24k gold weapons. :knight:

The collecters value on the other hand can be pretty good

Please do not use topics in the MCW (or other theme forums) to advertise your sales, especially when you already have a sales/trades thread in the dedicated forum. Thank you.