CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

Shredder Bike is a bulky black large bike with tailpipes pointing almost upwards with fire pieces. A Footsoldier is there randomly and Don is chasing him on a larger wannabe skateboard.

The Kraang set seems to have some kind of small pod you can fit a minifigure it (it's been captured?) a footsoldier and a Kraang (unique figure) in a slightly bulky mechasuit.

Thanks BrickG, one final thing, do they look cheap (can you try and estimate prices)?

Edited by Jackattack7

Eh... $10ish for the Kraang set. Hopefully. It's licensed so who freakin' knows? Maybe $50 :P. I figure it's got the same amount of figures as the $20 Superman set we have but much less pieces I think.

Shredder Chase... $20? It looks about as big as the Superman set. I'm not sure if we got a price for Raph's Bike set which is in between the two if that helps.

Edited by BrickG

Thanks BrickG, one final thing, do they look cheap (can you try and estimate prices)?

Wait, so Don does come with Shredder? Cuz Don is my favorite turtle and Shredder looks the coolest of all the villains.

Eh... $10ish for the Kraang set. Hopefully. It's licensed so who freakin' knows? Maybe $50 :P. I figure it's got the same amount of figures as the $20 Superman set we have but much less pieces I think.

Shredder Chase... $20? It looks about as big as the Superman set. I'm not sure if we got a price for Raph's Bike set which is in between the two if that helps.

Where did you find information about teh Superman set?

I was talking about the Superman set we already have with Lex and Wonder Woman as a way to compare price expectations.

I was talking about the Superman set we already have with Lex and Wonder Woman as a way to compare price expectations.

I see. Thanks.

One problem with the baddies is that they haven't even shown up in the TV show yet. So obviously nobody has any connection to them. Maybe people will feel differently later...

Though... I don't see how they could possibly be better than Beebop and Rocksteady. We really need Beebop and Rocksteady in the show...

Funny how all the turtles in the pics lack front printing...

I think the Shredder set looks awesome. The Krang set...not so much. (it's kinda bare aside from the minifigs).

What file type did you view these in. Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader or something else?

EDIT: Would it be alright if someone puts it on flickr?

Edited by Jackattack7

One thing I noticed looking over all the photos again. Each set comes with at least one Foot Solider, so if you buy all five sets you can build a small army of them without having to resort to Bricklink or Ebay. Pretty smart on LEGO's part.

Man, the more I see from this line, the more and more I like it. I'm really hoping this is a hit and continues for another wave or two.

Could someone please post pictures on Flickr and PM me the link? The download link hasn't been working and I've tried about 7 times.

-Sci

A cool Idea for the another set would be the foot clan base, it could include Leonardo and Donatello, also 3 foot soldiers, Oruko Saki and Karai. And the Shredder armour.

Could someone please post pictures on Flickr and PM me the link? The download link hasn't been working and I've tried about 7 times.

-Sci

Same here.

Hmm...who is this "Block Party" seller? He also has a LoC bird fig. Wonder how he got his hands on these.

He is an ebay seller that tends to get factory leaks.

-Omi

Didn't I just tell everyone to be patient? While I can't prevent people from posting them elsewhere if they so choose, I'd like those begging to see the pictures to stop asking here. They're very very preliminary.

I'm positive that with these coming out at the beginning of the year and the fact that we've already seen good pictures of most of them that we'll be seeing official pictures soon.

Well, it took forever, but I was finally able to download the pictures. I can describe them if you want, but I wont upload them anywhere in order not to get in trouble with TLC or the mods here.

The Kraang Lab Escape has a prison pod for Mikey that looks a lot like the lower half of the turret in 7749 Echo Base, except it has four trans-neon green bars instead of one of the cylinder halves, and it has a little pod for the new molded Kraang that looks like the top part of that turret, but with the color scheme and bubble canopy of the Alien Conquest UFOs and with 3 or 4 of those little Hero Factory claws as legs. It also includes a foot soldier and a pizza for some odd reason. It definitely looks like a $10 set.

The Dragon Bike is just a big, ugly Technic bike with a small brick-built dragon head as the front mudflap. Donnie has a 2x6 brown plate on wheels with some greeble on it which I guess is supposed to represent a big motorized skateboard. Not very inspiring, but it reminds me of some toys from the 90's. It's probably a $20 set. I don't like the look of this set at all, but you'll have to get it if you want Shredder or Don, and maybe it'll look better in the final version.

I'll get the Kraang Lab set for sure, and maybe the Shreeder and Turtle Lair sets if I can afford them. That's the best way to get all four turtles, along with Splinter, Shredder, and Kraang I think.

EDIT: Beat by Oky.

So I just saw the images:

Kraang Lab Escape: There is a little jail cell, with green laser bars as the bars, a pop off top. The bottom is a little computer, and a little clip that holds Mikey's nunchucks. Then there is a UFO-type vehicle with legs. The Kraang is the little brain in the cyborg, not the minifig itself. It also comes with a Foot Clan soldier, slipping on a pizza.

Shredder's Dragon Bike: It's pretty blocky, mostly black. There are 2 light grey exhaust pipes shooting little flames. Shredder is sitting in it, holding a map. Donatello is skating behind on a totally un-needed oversized skateboard. Another Foot Clan Soldier running on by.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Seeing the pictures on a certain Facebook page, I like the Kraang set more than the Shredder set. The Kraang is so robotic. :classic:

I haven't seen the pictures yet, but does having an actual molded Kraang make it the ones inside the cyborg look strange size wise? I mean if the molded Kraang is as big as the AC alien then that would make the robot Kraang seem really really off scale?

I haven't seen the pictures yet, but does having an actual molded Kraang make it the ones inside the cyborg look strange size wise? I mean if the molded Kraang is as big as the AC alien then that would make the robot Kraang seem really really off scale?

I'd say it's about 4 studs wide x 4 studs long.

-Sci

Yes, it does look a bit out of scale, especially since it has its tentacles all spread out, but not too badly. Its head is still within 2x2 studs, so one could still imagine it to be able to squeeze itself into a minifig body.

By the way, I disagree with BrickG, I don't think a minifig would fit into that pod, only the Kraang does.