Konajra

FAIRPLAY-33 ocean going tug

And I thought the super structure looked huge! That hull is a massive undertaking, I can't wait to see the internal structure progress. Great work, as always, Konajra default_classic.gif

Next update: Almost completed the hull. I hope to close the hull next week. after that it is a matter of waiting for the last missing bricks, so that I can continue work on the wheelhouse and the cabledrum housing at the rear deck.

8085696843_1fc6e69c78_c.jpg

FAIRPLAY WIP by Konajra, on Flickr

It's looking fantastic.....of course except for hitting an iceberg ! :rofl: (only joking)

I can't wait to see it finished......Brick On 'Konajra' ! :classic:

As said before; A really terrific build! Congratulations on a job well done!

Edited by Hoexbroe

Thanks gentlemen.

@ Henrik Hoexbroe: Is my hull still to pixalated or am I learning how to do it :)

@ Lego Guy Bri: Unfortunately I may not keep it. After I have showed it at LEGO FanWelt Cologne, Germany it goes to Fairplay Towage in Hamburg. since this is a commisioned build. I will however get the bricks for my yellow/black version of this ship the Týr Viking.

All I have to do is to explain to my wife I really need to build that ship. :)

Ah, I missed that bit, to eager to see the pics. That's really cool they commissioned you to build it, congrats on that! I hope they compensate you well for your skill, as well as, the original cost :classic:

Edit: BTW, How would you get that to them and how heavy is it?

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

@ Lego Guy Bri: Unfortunately I may not keep it. After I have showed it at LEGO FanWelt Cologne, Germany it goes to Fairplay Towage in Hamburg. since this is a commisioned build. I will however get the bricks for my yellow/black version of this ship the Týr Viking.

All I have to do is to explain to my wife I really need to build that ship. :)

I know what your mean. I have to do the same, and the houses i build are not as big as these ships!

This ship is stunning. I am a fan of the brick built hulls. I think it demonstrates a special talent to get the curves right and make them look as good as you have.

Incredible *oh2* *oh2* Can't believe how realistic you got the shape of the hull, must have taken a lot of work! The whole thing looks real :thumbup:

Wow. That is so far beyond anything I could ever hope to build. Great Job! It sure is fun to watch it come together. A time-lapse video of one of your creations being built would be a lot of fun! :classic:

Mind blowing AWESOME :grin_wub: .....the detailing, the sheer size and scale of this tug boat is the work of a genius ! :grin:

Brick On Sail On 'Konajra' ! :grin: