Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Surprisingly, I've just acquired my first cow. :sweet:

I picked up Medieval Market Village the other day and realized that somehow, over the past 40+ years of collecting LEGO, I've got enough horses to populate Rohan but I've never had any LEGO cattle, now I have two. :wink:

Shay,

Congrats on your first cattle! Too bad you can't milk them daily to pay for more LEGO.

From BL, a dozen varied Friends gals to help populate my Friends Book Club house and other buildings. SO glad that many folks don't care for these Sweeties, so we can buy them for less.

Thanks, Guys

Finally got my hands on Helm's Deep, and the last CMF the store had, and it was a Conquistador!

A day later, I have broken in and decided to be a completist for LOTR. Therefore, the Orc Forge was necessary.

Edited by Huntleyfx

Ordered the Orc Forge on a serious sale (27% off). Otherwise it would have been a pass. Might come in handy as a generic medieval mine - but of course we can hope to get Saruman's tower one day. The set would make much more sense then. :wink:

I picked up the Hobbit board game. Not likely gonna use it as a game, but rather as a fantastic parts pack. So many nice green pieces!

I just ordered

9472 - Weathertop

9471 - Uruk-hai Army

That finally completes my collection of the first LotR wave. :excited:

Variety pack including 1888 castle set in it, the pirate set looks fun but the racing car and other one aren't as much my taste, helps in getting closer to completing the entire castles lines.

Edited by Duce

Just added Moria and Weathertop to the collection. With the next paycheck, I should have the LOTR range completed.

Uruk-Hai army - without minifigs. Plus two PoC w/o minifigs either. . .

Just bought Helm's Deep. 6/9 bags built. That building is massive and awesome :D

Now I need to get the expansion set as well...

3 more uruk-hai armies. That brings my total to 11 uruk army sets totaling 92 Uruks I think. I swear I do not want to build a UA set EVER again.

Sales going on everywhere... :sweet:

Got 9469 Gandalf arrives

and 9470 Shelob attacks

The LOTR line is almost complete - with only Weathertop missing. Ironically, this is the only set i was initially intending to buy... :laugh:

Today I got the last set of the lotr line (9469 - Gandalf arrives) :sweet:

This line is fantastic btw! :wub:

Also got the Medieval Market Village (I think it fits really well in with the lotr line, with those houses and some Bagend sets you could make Bree or Staddle from) today and auto with that my first lego cows :tongue:

Just picked up my second helms deep for only $60 thanks to an amazon sale and some gift cards :sweet:

Just picked up my second helms deep for only $60 thanks to an amazon sale and some gift cards :sweet:

I created an account just to let you know how lucky you guys are in the US.

In my country (Croatia) helms deep goes for 1159 kuna, which is $200, and we NEVER have a discount.

I created an account just to let you know how lucky you guys are in the US.

In my country (Croatia) helms deep goes for 1159 kuna, which is $200, and we NEVER have a discount.

Once Croatia is in the EU next year, ordering from other countries should get much easier I guess. ;)

Once Croatia is in the EU next year, ordering from other countries should get much easier I guess. ;)

It should lower the shipping charges, but the best prices will still be in the US, and US stores generally dont ship lego to europe.

Plus, our customs charge additional 30% of the total price of the package (including shipping), and they are not going away for another few years...

So, no happy times :cry_sad:

I recently had an impulse purchase of a Whitecap Bay set from Barnes and Nobles, price was $58, which seemed like a good deal. But then came the $12 shipping (VERY reasonable shipping for a box that size) + $25 customs. $95 total for a rather disappointing set.

I think most people are generally aware of the good prices in the US. Let's keep the discussion on deals and acquisitions and less on international prices.

I think most people are generally aware of the good prices in the US. Let's keep the discussion on deals and acquisitions and less on international prices.

Sorry about that. Here's my latest:

lego-monster-fighters-9468-vampyre-castle-ibrickcity-15.jpg