muscleman

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 9 Rumours & Discussion

That's correct. I just got series 8. So, that means someone should be leaking series 9 soon.

Steve

You have a picture? Great! If it isn't preliminary, post it here! :classic:

Or at least give us a list of the figures.

I agree, I'd settle for a list!

You have a picture? Great! If it isn't preliminary, post it here! :classic:

Or at least give us a list of the figures.

I think his joke just flew WAY over your head...

Lol no way that list is true, Do you reckon there will be anymore .5 sets like the oymplics set, What chance of a starwars minifig set that would be awesome with a capital A

Hasbro has a chokehold on Star Wars minifigure sets. That's why they have to be in "Battle packs". I'm thinking that may be a reason the magnets have to be glued too. So no chance of a CSWMF series.

I would not expect to see any other .5 sets myself.

I'm personally hoping CMFs never go the licensed route. They'd be neat and I'd probably buy them but something tells me that would only mean higher prices and more hurt on my wallet.

I'm personally hoping CMFs never go the licensed route. They'd be neat and I'd probably buy them but something tells me that would only mean higher prices and more hurt on my wallet.

Agreed. Because CMF stays in the original route.

I could live with a Super Heroes CMF line. But I still like he classic ones best.

I wouldn't buy licensed CMF's. The price would be too high. Not to mention I'd never get the ones I wanted because scalpers and speculators would swoop in and pick the boxes bare. It's bad enough with the current series'.

Licensed minifigures would not have yellow skin, making them hard to integrate with the existing series. I like to use parts from my CMF collection to make unique figures and I can't do that with most of the body parts from licensed minifigures.

Sad but true, every picture is surfacing BUT series 9...

They may end up surfacing pretty soon though. . . :wink:

They may end up surfacing pretty soon though. . . :wink:

Do you know something I don't?

Because today even legends of chima surfaced, and their images were asked so many times to be removed that I really hoped to see S9 BEFORE... but neither a semi-official list of minifig has been revealed... come on!!!

Do you know something I don't?

Because today even legends of chima surfaced, and their images were asked so many times to be removed that I really hoped to see S9 BEFORE... but neither a semi-official list of minifig has been revealed... come on!!!

No. I know nothing. . .

The reason the pics were asked to be removed was because they had the words confidential stamped on them, not so much that LEGO wanted to keep Chima a huge secret. :wink:

Well there's either going to be a small very low resolution pic or some bogus Ebay auctions that will reveal the figures first. That's usually the way. Or a list from a non English website translated badly.

Well there's either going to be a small very low resolution pic or some bogus Ebay auctions that will reveal the figures first. That's usually the way. Or a list from a non English website translated badly.

Yes, with much discussion over what the correct translation should be!

Hopefully it'll be like Series 6 with a few revealed at a time to stretch out the excitement!