wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

Bifur is a cousin of Bofur and Bombur, not their brother. So you didn't separate any brothers! :)

I'd like to know if elrond has a alternate epression.

I'm sure he does.

The only figures I can think of that didn't in the entire LOTR minifig line-up were Gandalf (back of his head wasn't fully covered)

and the Nazgûl, which just used black heads anyways.

Edited by General Magma

My new edit to what I think is a better more movie accurate figure. (5 sec between switches)

rw2bgy.giffc1abk.jpg

Diferent hair, this piece fits almsot perfectly, aleast compared to what lego gave him. also changed color.

Blue shirt.

Rounder beard.

Printed bangs. Might not be nessecary I know some people don't like it

The hair and the green shirt being my main issues with this figure.

Edited by deskp

Soooo much better, deskp! However, the main problem I have with Kili is his printed beard. It has a weird angle since it doesn't cover his complete cheeks. The way it is, it does not even resemble a beard but ... something else.

Kili's beard looks like a mesh face strap for holding a moustache in place while you sleep. The hard line of dots along the bottom ruin it. Hopefully LEGO will make a running change and improve it.

Thanks for the link. I can't wait to get Elrond. I hope he has an alternative expression, even though this one fits the scene appropriately.

I also like the mods to that Kili figure, it seems more fitting with the changes. But TLG can't win them all right. Otherwise the figures and sets are look great this wave.

The changes are definitely nice to Kili, but the hair is the one that stands out the most. Luckily for us, that is also the easiest change with a quick hair swap!

My new edit to what I think is a better more movie accurate figure. (5 sec between switches)

rw2bgy.giffc1abk.jpg

Diferent hair, this piece fits almsot perfectly, aleast compared to what lego gave him. also changed color.

Blue shirt.

Rounder beard.

Love the hair change!

PS: when the figure comes out you should post decals for the head and torso!

Me to, i heard roomers that he has one but i'm not sure.

Oh my ... we will see. Let them surprise us :D Not everything needs to be known beforehand.

rw2bgy.giffc1abk.jpg

Blue shirt.

Rounder beard.

I like how you reworked this fig, deskp! It does look much better. It's funny how the small details are what make a fig look perfect or not even close. Great work!

Amazon has the date for the video game as November 13th, that's not true is it? :cry_sad:

Yes, it was suppose to be October 30th in the U.S., but they delayed it 2 weeks back to mid November.

I could think of dozens of reasons for a delay. Gettin made and asking everyone to speculate isn't going to be productive though!

So if there's one set you will get twice what will it be? i may get 2 attack of the warg sets due to me being able to get 40% off at the lego store near chiristmas!

I think they arent finished with the game quite yet, and when thats done theres a whole process of being approved by all the console maker, and then they can start printing the discs.

I think they arent finished with the game quite yet, and when thats done theres a whole process of being approved by all the console maker, and then they can start printing the discs.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, or maybe there was also a delay in producing the Elrond figures for the pre-orders.

Edited by SirNagek