Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Note that Rules 12 and 13 have been removed. Your colds have miraculously disappeared again. :grin:

It appears that I've posted twice without meaning to in the Day four thread. Curse you no editing rule!!!

Sorry for editing my post. I'm not yet familiar with the new forum software.

I'm afraid the post editing rule is still in place.

not fair :( ...

It's the rules in all Mafia Games, it's best to learn heard in Mafia School, and your less likely to do it in real life.

It's the rules in all Mafia Games, it's best to learn heard in Mafia School, and your less likely to do it in real life.

I have to admit. But the new forum software was a little bit different. Due to this I've had some problems.

I was wondering if I could know when day four ends or if there could be an extension to it so everyone can see my last post.

It's all spelled out clearly in the rules. But to be concrete, a little over 12 hours from the timestamp of this post, at the latest.

Rick and Pandora, thanks for having me in you lovely game. I do apologize for getting a bit frustrated towards the end.

Good luck guys!

Rick and Pandora, thanks for having me in you lovely game. I do apologize for getting a bit frustrated towards the end.

Good luck guys!

Thanks for playing badboytje88. :sweet:

Dang it, I died! Even though I was wrong about Adam, I still died!

Well, in fear of saying my thoughts to influence the game, I'll just thank the hosts for allowing me the opportunity to play this wonderful game.

Well, in fear of saying my thoughts to influence the game, I'll just thank the hosts for allowing me the opportunity to play this wonderful game.

... and thank you for playing. :sweet:

Thank you to both Superficial Username and konze for playing! :sweet:

Thank you to both Superficial Username and konze for playing! :sweet:

Thank you Rick and Pandora for hosting such an awesome Mafia game. Thank you for putting so much love (and effort) into the story and the pictures.