Siegfried

Buying LEGO from other countries on-line stores

How have people being finding B&N lately? I've yet to place an order with them and the posts about damaged packaging concerns me ( I order 5, sell 4 at below rrp and the remaining set is mine for effectivly nothing so damaged boxes isn't really an option for me).

WBShop seems good with $20 flat international postage (5-14 business days) I'll update everyone on the length of shipping time and condition of boxes when they arrive........

WBShop seems good with $20 flat international postage (5-14 business days) I'll update everyone on the length of shipping time and condition of boxes when they arrive........

There a load of crap, i put a order for some HP sets and it took 2 week to get it here and half the sets where missing.

I believe their customer service department is outsourced as the emails I received from them didn't make any sense.

Below is the first response back after my first email, what the.....

"We have received your email request; however, my records indicate that you have recently emailed us and we replied back to you regarding this same issue."

Edited by Darth Draks

That's concerning, ive ordered a fair bit in the last week.

Let us know how it plays out. Has anyone else had an experience with wbshop good or bad?

Can someone tell a good lego store>Lego.com deoesn't ship to greece,amazon doesn't ship outside of us,ebay doubles and triples the original price and bricklink doesn't show the shipping rates.Please,help me,you're my only hope.

Can someone tell a good lego store>Lego.com deoesn't ship to greece,amazon doesn't ship outside of us,ebay doubles and triples the original price and bricklink doesn't show the shipping rates.Please,help me,you're my only hope.

Just a thought, have You looked at Italian, French, German, Spanish etc. Amazons?

That's concerning, ive ordered a fair bit in the last week.

Let us know how it plays out. Has anyone else had an experience with wbshop good or bad?

My order with WBShop was great, the sets were sent DHL Express and arrived in 3 days. All the sets were in excellent condition. But packaging-wise they just used lightweight paper to pad the box, so I'm not sure if it would stand up rougher treatment.

I'm suprised I haven't seen this posted here yet; But ToysRus.com Has started posting internationally :classic:

I'm suprised I haven't seen this posted here yet; But ToysRus.com Has started posting internationally :classic:

Hi

i checked this with the GE Grand Emporium, an i was able to use a german billing adress. But i was not able to setup a non-US shipping adress, although they are shipping in general to Germany.

Any ideas what went wrong? Does somebody know where they are publishing their international shipping costs? Without those costs, the GE is 114€ vs 149€ localy.

Dino

I went through and placed an order, shipping isn't as cheap as Amazon but it is is better than our local prices. I think it cost me about $120 shipping for other toys and 3 Maersk Trains, 3 Riddlers Hideouts and 2 Diagon Alleys

I went through and placed an order, shipping isn't as cheap as Amazon but it is is better than our local prices. I think it cost me about $120 shipping for other toys and 3 Maersk Trains, 3 Riddlers Hideouts and 2 Diagon Alleys

Far out.. Man I'd love to see a picture of your hundreds of sealed sets some day :tongue:

It will be interesting to hear your experience with them when you receive the stock. I don't trust ToysRUs at the best of times, so I'm too nervous to buy anything at the moment, even though they have a couple of sets that will help me finish off some collections. I notice they also won't give you the freebies they offer for Bricktober! Another reason why I hate ToysRUs..

Far out.. Man I'd love to see a picture of your hundreds of sealed sets some day :tongue:

I think its highly unlikely though. He has an e pay business store. Oh oh *scalper detected*

I do sell a bit! And keep others for investments eventually.

I have started discussions with Lego about what requirements are necessary to purchase directly from them in bulk, aiming at making my own online store.

Meanwhile my own building of late has been very rare :(

Onto bargains the 9450 Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle is decently priced at Amazon.co.uk for 69.99 before freight or VAT removal

I think its highly unlikely though. He has an e pay business store. Oh oh *scalper detected*

Which I admit to and don't advertise here. I advise people where I find bargains and have for a number of years. However if your gripe is with scalping go find the thread that discusses it,

Edited by TheDarkness

What is the best online shop for Germany shipping and acceptiny paypal or american?

Need some exklusives like modulars or kingdoms joust.

Thanks

What is the best online shop for Germany shipping and acceptiny paypal or american?

Need some exklusives like modulars or kingdoms joust.

Thanks

I while the modulars are exclusive, you got them intentionally only via Lego Stores or S@H. But of cause there are resellers thatbare having low volumes of those sets in stock. You can find them in thengerman amazon, sometimes a bit cheaper than directl from Lego (but without german shipping cost).

E.g. i found a PS for 144€ and a FB for 127€, but a GE for 199€. I have never seen significant discounts on modulars, that is why i allways oder this stuff via Lego S@H. Do you have family here in Germany where you can send the shipment?

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

Thanks Dino. I have a friend. The best price for modular are on Amazon.es. GE with shipping to Germany is 130EUR. Something similar is with Kingdoms joust. Amazon.it has it with shipping for 110EUR.

But I don't know any other great site except amazon or ebay.

I had my second WB SHop order arrive today without a hitch. Everything was packed well and arrived 3 days after I was notified of it shipping. i received my first Barnes and Noble delivery today too and while shipping took longer the sets were in good condition.

As far as buying sets to onsell, if I can buy bulk sets and sell to other Australians for less than they pay locally while making a small profit I see that as a win/win. Don't forget that we have to wear the cost if an order gets lost or damaged.

Just Sayin............

I rest my case. We can move on now.

It's a bit strange that you felt it necessary to join Eurobricks just to have a go at a genuine Eurobricks contributor. "TheDarkness" has informed so many people of great deals & have received no financial benefit whatsoever. That's not someone I'd want to encourage to keep quite & to keep the deals to themselves. Could it be that someone feels that unless they can buy something for the exact price or less than what was originally paid for the item, they feel ripped off? Maybe one of your customers "TheDarkness"?

I'd like to thank "TheDarkness" for your regular input as you've certainly saved me some money. Keep it up!

As far as buying sets to onsell, if I can buy bulk sets and sell to other Australians for less than they pay locally while making a small profit I see that as a win/win. Don't forget that we have to wear the cost if an order gets lost or damaged.

Just Sayin............

Willing buyer willing seller. I get it. Nothing wrong with that. Kids and mums nowadays are pretty loaded with spare cash anyways and know nuts about Lego and the inflated aus rrp.

It's a bit strange that you felt it necessary to join Eurobricks just to have a go at a genuine Eurobricks contributor. "TheDarkness" has informed so many people of great deals & have received no financial benefit whatsoever. That's not someone I'd want to encourage to keep quite & to keep the deals to themselves. Could it be that someone feels that unless they can buy something for the exact price or less than what was originally paid for the item, they feel ripped off? Maybe one of your customers "TheDarkness"?

I'd like to thank "TheDarkness" for your regular input as you've certainly saved me some money. Keep it up!

Now you are having a go at me for... enlightening Legoman to the truth?

It's great that TheDarkness has been constantly on the lookout for good deals, can't question that. Saved me lots and I cut out the middleman. Now I can import multiple sealed sets from overseas that is, I would say equivalent to the price of a handful of miserable minifigures on epay?

Thanks Dino. I have a friend. The best price for modular are on Amazon.es. GE with shipping to Germany is 130EUR. Something similar is with Kingdoms joust. Amazon.it has it with shipping for 110EUR.

But I don't know any other great site except amazon or ebay.

Bricklink?

Edited by Chichar

Maybe one of your customers "TheDarkness"?

No idea. Thanks for your support and I appreciate it but this thread isn't about me.

Feel free to move back to Sales and Bargains from overseas, as I have continued to post about :)

Is is just me or has Amazon.co.uk put a stop to shipping most Lego sets overseas?

This happened in the last few hours (Sunday Afternoon)-can anyone else confirm so I know it's not just me?

Are the days of cheap sets over (again) :-) ?

Cheers