markus1984

[MOC] "I fly in now" Episode VI last attack on the Death Star

Holy gundark crap! This is amazing, buddy! The different lighting styles you chose really show off all the details from various angles. I love your model and the photography. Very nice. :thumbup:

Incredible work markus1984! The scale, detailing and whole depiction of the scene just comes together beautifully. I really love your creation, it makes me wanna go watch that scene from the movie. :laugh:

I absolutely love this scene, you have recreated it very well! The lighting helps to give it that 'spacey' feel to it, while the unfinished exhaust port looks very well carried out. Great job! :thumbup:

Great work markus1984. Your lighting and photography is brilliant. You have captured this well in Lego. I missed your little A-wing in the first picture due to it being camouflaged and I don't think I have seen one at this scale before, very nice. Although the entrance has not been lit like the film the pictures give a sense that the hole is endless and very long. :wub_drool:

Edited by wokajablocka

Yet another brilliant MOC Markus1984! Spotted this on flickr but I've only just noticed that the Falcon isn't the standard midi version - so great mod too. :thumbup:

This is absolutely amazing! I love the way you used the X-wing from the Star-Wars advent calender! :sweet:

Thank`s, but its not the X-Wing from the calender!!

I built it self :thumbup:

Oops :look: ......... you should put this MOC on CUUSOO! I'd buy it! :wub_drool:

No Problem, look indeed very similar.

thank`s but to witch price :laugh: :laugh:

No Problem, look indeed very similar.

thank`s but to witch price :laugh: :laugh:

Well, if you got an estimate of the number of parts used... We can all dream about a price-per-part ratio of 10 cents, but i think 13 cents per part would be more realistic.

Wow, the angles you've built with those dark red areas are excellent. I'm still drooling over all of the little details. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

WOW! that looks awesome sir, I love it! especially the A-Wing

Edited by Duce

Thank`s guy`s for the absolut great feedback, i`m very happy about it :classic:

Thus has the whole work paid absolutely!

Now I want that on my desk... You'll have to take responsability markus1984 !! :sweet:

:laugh: :laugh: go, build it :laugh: