markus1984

[MOC] "I fly in now" Episode VI last attack on the Death Star

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello,

A scene from Star Wars Episode VI they simply impressed me over and over again.

The speed and atmosphere in the film as they fly to the "entry" totally fascinated me every time, so I really wanted to try to capture it in a diorama.

To build the spaceships and surface was the easy part, where I try around much was the entrance.

Constantly built up and broken down, etc. until i had the variant which was for me the most beautiful ( so i think )

Yes and this is the result!

8080075827_6156493cbb_c.jpg

8080144695_1a087e7772_n.jpg

8080082855_7f53c1590c_z.jpg8080080329_f63888cfb0_z.jpg

8080075290_fee0e4f3da_z.jpg8080079099_e807a68016_z.jpg

8080072119_2b485787a9.jpg8080067552_f7389ae27c.jpg

thank`s for watching and hope you enjoy it

Greetings

Markus

Edited by markus1984

Wow *oh2* *oh2* *oh2* fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this scene and this diorama :wub: :wub:

What an interesting MOC! You did an excellent job with this; the red stands out so nicely from the grays and you captured the unusual shapes brilliantly. It's great to see a MOC that is so different. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Wow that really well done!! As you I love that scene.

The falcon entering the entrance would have been a better choice, but it's just my tough.

Really cool! I've never seen a MOC of this scene before. Original and Great details capture the speed and feeling in the scene. Good work!

Would you look at the size of that thing! Superb work man, very detailed and well done.

Awesome work! I saw this on Flickr a little while ago and stumbled upon it on EB, so I just had to comment. The build is instantly recognizable and the scale it just right. The shell of the DS looks great and the entrance to the DS's core is fantastic! Excellent work! :thumbup:

Great Work!! :thumbup: , looks damn near identical to the picture from the movie, love the deatiling around the entrance with the red bricks,

Awesome scale diorama markus1984! I love the view in the first pic. It looks even bigger than what it is. Even at the mini scale, the details are fantastic :classic:

Man, that's great! That scene is one of my favorite in the SW movies, and the red border around the tunnel looks amazing and realistic! Great job!

As others have said this is really fantastic! You’ve managed to capture the feel of space and speed in this diorama very nicely. I especially like the first picture in that regard and the red at the entry way really pops!

I also like your version of the midi-scale Falcon. I tried to replicate it myself once, but it did not turn out as nicely as yours. I love the improvements you’ve made to it.

So kudos to you for this awesome scene! :thumbup: :thumbup: :wub_drool:

There are so many details to see! Really gorgeous, I'm simply blow away! The angle is also perfect, I'll hope you'll do more impressive MOC like this one!

This is amazing, great job. Even the lighting used in the photos are well done.

I noticed you're using a modified midi scale falcon in this, this too looks great - much improved over the original.

I'm in awe over the scale and detail of this project ...