Bonaparte

Request HERE to recover a lost topic (from the 5 day window)

All,

I've continued to work on the 'crashed forum database', the one that came with the provider backup from last Monday, and just succeeded of repairing it. Thanks Asbjorn for the golden advice :sweet:

But we are live now on this forum based a 5 days older backup and there's no way to re-integrate those 5 days with this database, but we will 'on request' go get important lost topics from the other database and PM the content to members who lost something that took a lot of time making.

For example, I just PM'd a long write up to Mark Bellis (about his Class 08 Diesel Shunter with PF L-Motor & Gearbox) which he did in the 5 days window and he can now simply re-post it.

All admins and moderators have now access to the 'other forum' that contains the 5 missing days and will copy/paste if you need anything from those days...

Make your requests here (and be specific please so we know what to look for).

Could I have my Guilds of Historica Challenge 5 back please? titled "Camp at Buriaed Knard"

thanks.

Could I have my Guilds of Historica Challenge 5 back please? titled "Camp at Buriaed Knard"

thanks.

Yup, check your PM inbox!

Just to check, PMs from the 5-day window are lost permanently, though, right?

I had posted a topic in Culture and Multimedia on Theatre, I'd like to get it back. :sweet:

I had posted a topic in Culture and Multimedia on Theatre, I'd like to get it back. :sweet:

Here's the topic, so you can re-post it.

After a brief search of Culture & Multimedia, I was shocked to find no mention of live theatre at all--especially since I know of several fellow Eurobricks members who are active participants in this art! So, here we can gather to discuss our passion--what plays have you seen recently? In what plays have you performed/crewed? What new discoveries have you made about yourself and your art in your experience with theatre?

PMs is hard since we (staff) don't have access to them. Unless you made a very long PM in preparation of a topic or something that took many time to make it'll be a lot of trouble in comparison to the benefit to get it back.

Here's the topic, so you can re-post it.

PMs is hard since we (staff) don't have access to them. Unless you made a very long PM in preparation of a topic or something that took many time to make it'll be a lot of trouble in comparison to the benefit to get it back.

Thanks.

It was a roleplaying plan for Heroica, it's not too big of a deal, the other player and I can re-create it. :wink:

Wow if only I had listened or saw this announcement..I just reposted my Ninja Month Entries :laugh:,but thanks anyway.

Edited by Zachattacx

Don't know if anyone is working on this already, but could we get Day One of TinyPiesRUs' "Ragnarok Now" Mafia Game? That would be super! :thumbup::wub: Thanks, Bonaparte!

I don't think it took too long to make, and I can just have a go at re-writing it again if it's a hassle to retrieve it, but I lost my Commander Gree entry topic for the Revenge of the Sith Community Build.

I made a long post in the Clone Wars Series 5 thread that took a long time to write, but it's not important enough to bother with again. :tongue:

I posted a review titled "REVIEW: 8514 Power" in the RA index, can I please have it back, please? Thanks, it too quite some time to write up so I would really appreciate your help, Bonaparte. :wink:

May I request my Cristil Bloom Freebuild for Guilds of Historica?

Great work on fixing the db, Boney! :sweet:

I posted a review titled "REVIEW: 8514 Power" in the RA index, can I please have it back, please? Thanks, it too quite some time to write up so I would really appreciate your help, Bonaparte. :wink:

Check your PM. :wink:

May I request my Cristil Bloom Freebuild for Guilds of Historica?

Sent via PM.

I don't think it took too long to make, and I can just have a go at re-writing it again if it's a hassle to retrieve it, but I lost my Commander Gree entry topic for the Revenge of the Sith Community Build.

Indeed, it didn't have a lot of text, so it wouldn't have been a lot of trouble to recreate. Sent anyway.

Heroica Quest 40, please, thanks a lot! :sweet:

Check your PM. :wink:

I would like to have Walls of Valholl back! I don't mind making the topic again, but this seemed easier to me :sweet:

I would like to have Walls of Valholl back! I don't mind making the topic again, but this seemed easier to me :sweet:

You're all so lazy. :tongue:

Hi, can you put "HF knockoff!" back? It's in the Action Figures forum. Thanks a lot!

If I can get the latest "Cost and Size of a Lego Minifigure Scale Earth" in the General Discussion and News forum from the five day window, that would be great.

If I can get the latest "Cost and Size of a Lego Minifigure Scale Earth" in the General Discussion and News forum from the five day window, that would be great.

The one on this board seems pretty complete when I compare it.

Hi, can you put "HF knockoff!" back? It's in the Action Figures forum. Thanks a lot!

It's in your PM inbox!

Please can you put Arkham Asylum Breakout by I Scream Clone back on.

I'm sure ISC will take care of that :thumbup:

Uh, could we get the thread discussing leaked photos of the 42000 F1 car? sadly, I don't remember exactly what it was called, or who started it.

The one on this board seems pretty complete when I compare it.

It's complete, to the best of my knowledge, except for the original post. It originally had errors, so I spent about an hour fixing those.

Uh, could we get the thread discussing leaked photos of the 42000 F1 car? sadly, I don't remember exactly what it was called, or who started it.

It was in the Technic forum, started by Meatman, titled "Can someone explain How This guy got the New 2013 Grand Prix Racer already?"

Edited by drdesignz