CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Well for Spidey's rouges gallery in Ultimate Spider-Man we still need Sandman and Green Goblin(spoiler alert, he will appear in the season finale)

And in season two, we will see Electro, Rhino, and Dr. Conners will become the Lizard. So I want figures for them all!

I agree the more villains the better! :thumbup:

Yay! Now that we're back up, has there been any new news? All these leaking set picks are making me hungry for the new superheroes pics!

Someone should also maybe put the links to Arkham back up.

I agree with Spider Man, it would be a good business move on Legos part

because it gives them a good reason release such classic characters.

Yay! Now that we're back up, has there been any new news? All these leaking set picks are making me hungry for the new superheroes pics!

Someone should also maybe put the links to Arkham back up.

You can find all the pictures over on Brickset, I believe it was just added to the database.

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Well I have to say I'm very disappointed by the tumbler set. Both vehicles look terrible. The Daily Bugle isn't to bad, the plane sucks but it isn't the worst vehicle ever made.

I expect a lot of people will be dissapointed with that Tumbler set. The Daily Bugle looks quite good.

Only collect the "comic" DC sets so was never planning on getting either of those sets but the TDKR set looks underwhelming!

Thanks Masked Builder.

I can't say I am impressed by either set. What a missed opportunity! I hope Dr Doom comes in a smaller set.

:classic:

the spiderman set looks very good, but the TDKR ...

Why has the Bat blue parts?

Cuz it's inspired by the movie, not based, so Lego has a lot of artistic licensce so the Bat and tumbler and all minifigs can look like whatever Lego wants.

Both sets look amazing, except for the tumbler, looks like it was thrown together at the last minute. I hope all those pics making up JJJ on DB are printed.

They seem to have miniaturized the Tumblr and Bat... Still... I want those minifigures. :P

WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!! The set I have been looking foward to most this year is the tumbler. And then it turns out like that. :cry2: (no emoticon truely expresses how sad I am)

They both look as average as hell.

That Tumbler is so small its a joke. Literally looks unbelievably awful. The Bat looks nice.

The Daily Bugle looks meh. Too small, too boring, just a facade and what is the point doint it that size. Awful, awful, awful uninspired, boring vehicle for Doom. Minifigures are unfortunately amazing.

Hope the other Super hero sets are better.

Honesty I never really expected to be wowed by the Tumbler/Bat set, and these photos just confirm that. The Bat seems too cartoonish, like too deformed in certain areas and it's scale is all over the place as you look around it. It does however look like you can place two figures inside it--too bad there's no "cat" burglar (Since they never call her Catwoman in the movie). The tumbler is just bad...though hopefully it can be easily moded-- I feel they really could have made it look better with just a few different bricks, and even better stickers. Just adding the cannon on top would make it look far better and give it huge play factor (Bring in the Flick Fire missiles!). But, like any Lego fan, I'm going to end up getting it anyways...

Not too impressed with the Bugle either--it seems too bare, and they spent so many bricks on the ladder system on the side--it's just too empty. Personally the only reason I'd get it would be for Doctor Doom, and so most likely I'll just hunt him down separately.

Edited by Captain Nemo

WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!! The set I have been looking foward to most this year is the tumbler. And then it turns out like that. :cry2: (no emoticon truely expresses how sad I am)

I agree, the tumbler looks absolutely crap (what a huge let down) but I don't think the Bat looks that bad.

Too bad the pictures got removed. Did anyone save them first by any chance?

Anyhoo, the tumbler and bat aren't that great. They're probably really great or kids, but for AFOL, not even close.

I wonder if they shrunk the tumbler b/c the #1 complaint from the first tumbler was that it was too big.

The Tumbler is horrible and the Bat is even more horrible. But I'm a minifig maniac and a big fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy so I'll get the set at some point... What a disappointment . ;_;

Well, I pretty disappointed with the way the TDKR set turned out, I would have rather spent 60$-70$ for a larger, more detailed Tumbler as well as BAT. The Minifigs are still great though, I may end up picking Bane up on Ebay if I get the chance. As for the Spider Man set, it doesn't look bad, but then again I'm not that big into the set as it really doesn't have any of the main villians. Its still nice to see some unique minifigs though.

I'm really looking foward to seeing the Two other set soon, will they also be shown at the NYCC this week?

Edited by North Lego Star