Sign in to follow this  
Simon_S

[MOC] Achmed's Trade Cog

Hey

This is my first ship, which I built for a Lands of Classic-Castle Challenge (≈GoH :laugh: ). It was pretty hard with the 180 Snot and at the end, I couldn't cover one black travis brick (You can't see it in the picture :tongue: ). I would like to get your critsim on it, cause I want to build more ships/boats. It's just too much fun :thumbup:

Thank you

Buurli

8042140439_3808639379.jpg

8042140877_014f965301.jpg

Looks very nice! The shape of the hull is excellent and the railings add a nice touch.

The sail is the best part in my opinion though, great job :thumbup:

Looks very nice! The shape of the hull is excellent and the railings add a nice touch.

The sail is the best part in my opinion though, great job :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Wow, I think it's great!

Thanks for the compliment :sweet:

The best part is the sail, excellent job making it 'Buurli_Burri'....also the rest of the Cog is very good also. :thumbup:

Brick On 'Buurli_Burri' ! :classic:

Sweet little boat Buurli_burri, the brick-built sail really makes it stand out. :thumbup: If i may make one suggestion, it would be to build up the sides a bit more - she's looking very low in the water!

I agree, building boats and ships is pretty cool - (Speaking of which, i ought to get back to mine... :look:) i hope to see some more from you! :classic:

What a sail! Brilliant replica made of plates.

Being quite a purist, I really want all official LEGO ships to have sails like your one!

The best part is the sail, excellent job making it 'Buurli_Burri'....also the rest of the Cog is very good also. :thumbup:

Brick On 'Buurli_Burri' ! :classic:

Incredible! I love the sail. :drool:

Thank you guys :blush: I never thought that the sail would be so good, since it was much easier to build than the ship itself.

What a sail! Brilliant replica made of plates.

Being quite a purist, I really want all official LEGO ships to have sails like your one!

Thank you! I only can agree. Official LEGO ships with these sails would be awsome, but there's one disadventage: It's not very solid and it's quite heavy, so the mast topples faster :hmpf_bad: Otherwise it would be great :cry_happy:

Sweet little boat Buurli_burri, the brick-built sail really makes it stand out. :thumbup: If i may make one suggestion, it would be to build up the sides a bit more - she's looking very low in the water!

Thanks! I thought the same about the high of it, but I didn't have any brown slopes left. To avoid this effect, I first used another water technic, but I just didn't look as cool as this... :wink:

Well done! :thumbup: I'm not an expert on ships, but this one looks nice, and the brick-build sail is my favourite detail.

Well done! :thumbup: I'm not an expert on ships, but this one looks nice, and the brick-build sail is my favourite detail.

Wonderful build :classic: just like everyone above, I love the sail! Great job :thumbup:

Thank you! :blush:

That cog is really great in all is parts, especially the hull. I hope you will have the good wind and you'll arrive safe!