Sorry I'm kinda late to this here party, but I was checking the first post and it mentioned a Samurai Bike... Does this mean we're getting another set with Samurai X? If so, then I know which one I'm buying for sure. :wub:

Also, from the pic in the first post, I have to say that I rather like the new ninja torso designs. They will come in handy for my collection. :classic:

Well, the description makes it sound like it will be for the Stone Army, and they look like samurai, so it could be a misnomer.

Wooahh when was this? Which page was this? I am sure I've read this whole topic.

Unless it is in fact an exclusive, I doubt that it exists, as we have seen the full list of next year. At least the most believable list we have seen.

Edited by Wall E2624

Wooahh when was this? Which page was this? I am sure I've read this whole topic.

Unless it is in fact an exclusive, I doubt that it exists, as we have seen the full list of next year. At least the most believable one we have seen.

Oh sorry! It was in Ninjago 2012 topic.

I kinda hope we'll get a Grundle as an exclusive. Otherwise, a Black Bounty set is at the top of my list.

Or maybe the Black Bounty AND the Grundle. If they where to make a Grundle it would probably be a new mold so they could include both. Although if they were to make a Black Bounty they probably wouldn't give it to the ninja.

One thing just occured to me:

The kimono suits may have elemental symbols on the back of them.

Like the ZX suits?

Yes, not that it's a problem :)

Also, something else struck me:

With Kimono Lloyd being in the Character Encyclopedia, and book minifigures being exclusive, wouldn't that mean that he won't be in the final wave (well, his Kimono variant)....

With Kimono Lloyd being in the Character Encyclopedia, and book minifigures being exclusive, wouldn't that mean that he won't be in the final wave (well, his Kimono variant)....

I don't know, seeing that we haven't seen preliminaries or a list of what minifigs are in which set. Most likely Lloyd's Kimono variant will be exclusive to the Character Encyclopedia. :sceptic:

All I want from this new wave is Dareth, I'm pretty sure I'm the only Dareth fanboy out there. :laugh:

I don't watch the Ninjago show...is Dareth a brown ninja? Because I wouldn't mind a brown ninja hood. :classic:

All I want from this new wave is Dareth, I'm pretty sure I'm the only Dareth fanboy out there. :laugh:

Nope. :wink: I'd really like a Dareth figure.

-Sci

I don't know, seeing that we haven't seen preliminaries or a list of what minifigs are in which set. Most likely Lloyd's Kimono variant will be exclusive to the Character Encyclopedia. :sceptic:

Yeah, the Character Encyclopedia's cover says that the figure inside is exclusive, and the covers have never lied to us before (all the Star Wars and Harry Potter exclusive figs have indeed remained exclusive to their respective books).

Speaking of which, even if Ninjago does end after the next wave, I hope that Legends of Chima and other themes continue to follow the trend it established, whereby books and merchandise for non-licensed themes show up about as frequently as those for licensed themes. For years I've struggled to find LEGO T-shirts that weren't based on LEGO Star Wars or LEGO Batman (at least, after they stopped stocking non-licensed LEGO t-shirts and merchandise in most of the LEGO stores near me :cry_sad: ).

Nowadays, LEGO Ninjago T-shirts show up frequently in major department stores here in the United States. While a lot of these seem kind of childish and tacky (with generic marketing slogans and catch phrases like "Jump, Kick, & Spin!" plastered on them, or non-matching character art sloppily arranged on the front), it does my heart well to know that this merchandise exists, because it's evidence that the LEGO brand can match the merchandise-moving potential of other cartoon and video game brands.

Presumably, Lloyd will appear as the gold ninja next year. That is probably why they released him exclusively in a kimono so he isn't left out when it comes to the time when they upgrade their suits.

Yeah, the Character Encyclopedia's cover says that the figure inside is exclusive, and the covers have never lied to us before (all the Star Wars and Harry Potter exclusive figs have indeed remained exclusive to their respective books).

Speaking of which, even if Ninjago does end after the next wave, I hope that Legends of Chima and other themes continue to follow the trend it established, whereby books and merchandise for non-licensed themes show up about as frequently as those for licensed themes. For years I've struggled to find LEGO T-shirts that weren't based on LEGO Star Wars or LEGO Batman (at least, after they stopped stocking non-licensed LEGO t-shirts and merchandise in most of the LEGO stores near me :cry_sad: ).

Nowadays, LEGO Ninjago T-shirts show up frequently in major department stores here in the United States. While a lot of these seem kind of childish and tacky (with generic marketing slogans and catch phrases like "Jump, Kick, & Spin!" plastered on them, or non-matching character art sloppily arranged on the front), it does my heart well to know that this merchandise exists, because it's evidence that the LEGO brand can match the merchandise-moving potential of other cartoon and video game brands.

Remember those hardcover books we talked about, released in the Netherlands? Well, they are releasing four new books, this time about the serpentine.

Plus 4 books with puzzles and alike, including a minifig.

Presumably, Lloyd will appear as the gold ninja next year. That is probably why they released him exclusively in a kimono so he isn't left out when it comes to the time when they upgrade their suits.

I agree, that is likely correct. Anyway, the Bounty V2 (actually M2) was from the totally false list of episode descriptions we got earlier this year. So it seems we won't be seeing any such thing as a set.

For those who don't whatch the show, that's the "reanimated" remains of the bounty, which is now purple and black.

EDIT: From the trailer of episode 20, it seems likely that the Stone Army Leader-ish fig we saw is Garmatron.

Edited by DraikNova