Last year, I purchased a 20-30 pound mixed lego lot for $100 from a fellow Urban Vinyl Art collector on another forum. He gave a couple quick pictures, didn't see too much but some cool older sets. When I got the package to my surprise was a complete classic ninja green set complete, a rare mcdonalds drive through set, and some larger sets from Adventurers (the Egyptian series). Had several other space, city, and other random sets. I kept the ones I wanted, bought missing pieces on brick link, and sold most of the ones off. From all that I sold, it was close to $400

I found a thrift store bag that was FULL of Star Wars minifigs!I even found kit fisto,which I have been looking for a long time! :cry_happy:

I found a thrift store bag that was FULL of Star Wars minifigs!I even found kit fisto,which I have been looking for a long time! :cry_happy:

Outstanding! Great find. What other figs were there?

Best find I ever had. Just about every Western set, The Space Monorail, about 10 pirate sets, and about 15 Castle sets and an absurd amount of vintage city sets on Craigslist. All for $150. All the instructions included. And alltogether if I tried to piece tgether these sets, it'd easily cost me at least $2000

Edited by moop

it maybe not the best deal, but I got 6409 Island Arcade for AUS$25 with original box and instruction.

(selling price in 1993, AUS$31.24)

I got really lucky a few weeks before christmas a year or two ago. Got the last bid on ebay at approx. $200. never opened(until I had fun building itdefault_laugh_new.gif) instructions were bit torn because of old-style packaging and for sitting in someones house for a DECADE! It was this bad boy: tn_img1024x768_8466_box_jpg.jpg

Best find I ever had. Just about every Western set, The Space Monorail, about 10 pirate sets, and about 15 Castle sets and an absurd amount of vintage city sets on Craigslist. All for $150. All the instructions included. And alltogether if I tried to piece tgether these sets, it'd easily cost me at least $2000

The Space Monorail? :drool:

You are the luckiest LEGO fan ever.

The Space Monorail? :drool:

You are the luckiest LEGO fan ever.

It pays to ask around....I picked up that set off a co-worker along with the 6080 castle for around $120. Both were boxed and hadn't been touched since the 90's. He told me he was going to throw them out *oh2*

Still not as good as my 5571 find for $100, but it's up there. :sweet:

Just got the 7783 Batcave about 92% complete (only most of the minifigures were missing, except for the Penguin and the henchman) from the Norwegian ebay for $69. In very good condition.

I'm happy with it :laugh:

Last week's happy moments were when I visited local department store and found (original prices):

City Alarm game ~10€ (25€)

Red Creator sports car ~10€ (23€)

2x Creator Log cabin ~14€ (35€)

SW board game ~11€ (40€)

Next day I accidentally visited the same store again and managed to get:

2x Creator House with sound brick ~25€ (65€)

City Space Center ~35€ (90€)

Cars Flo's Cafe ~20€ (75€)

Edited by Jvvv

Last week's happy moments were when I visited local department store and found (original prices):

City Alarm game ~10€ (25€)

Red Creator sports car ~10€ (23€)

SW board game ~11€ (40€)

Next day I accidentally visited the same store again and managed to get:

City Space Center ~35€ (90€)

Cars Flo's Cafe ~20€ (75€)

Lucky You.

I was a day or so late and didn't get 5771 Creator house for 24,95 that was in store price only :(

(this is what You get not having K1 in my city and not bothering to go the second I see a sale online)

It was marked for 69,95 or so and scanned 49,95.

Purchased a King's Castle Siege (the big set from 2007, with 900+ pieces) off Craigslist for $30. Yes, 30 DOLLARS.

It has all the pieces (half of the bags were unopened!),all of the minifigures, the dragon and the instruction manuals in perfect condition.

It even came with the box, which I would rate about 80/100.

It was half assembled, then thrown in the garage for a few years.:)

It's my favorite set, mostly due to the King figure.

I bought a loose set a couple years ago with some other Castle sets for way more than what I paid for this one.

So I now have 2 Kings Castles, 2 Kings and 2 Dragons!

Purchased a King's Castle Siege (the big set from 2007, with 900+ pieces) off Craigslist for $30. Yes, 30 DOLLARS.

I remember getting that same set after Christmas for the same price at Wal Mart! That was certainly a fun set. :classic:

Here was my amazing find at a garage sale. About 90% had boxes in good condition (albeit a bit dusty) and all had instructions in good condition with no pages falling out. The Lego was in good shape but horribly dusty. I just dumped everything in the tub when I got home and I've been sorting for about a week...I shot them an offer of $200.00 for everything. A few baseplates and some white parts were faded but overall in good condition. It also included a bunch of Lego catalogs - the ones that used to be packaged with the sets and the ones sent in the mail or just in the box. Here is the list sets:

# 6455 Space Simulation Station

# 6496 Whirling Time Warper

# 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing

# 6915 Warp Wing Fighter

# 6145 Crystal Crawler

# 6279 Skull Island

# 6755 Sheriff’s Lock Up

# 6462 Arial Recovery

# 6280 Armada Flagship

# 6087 Witch’s Magic Manor

# 6332 Command Post Central

# 7151 Sith Infiltrator

# 6761 Bandit’s Secret Hideout

# 6250 Cross Bone Clipper

# 2129 Blast Off Dragster

# 8205 Bungee Blaster

# 6043 Dragon Defender

# 6769 Fort Legoredo

# 7140 X-Wing Fighter

# 6020 Magic Shop

# 6856 Planetary Decoder

# 6333 Race and Chase

# 6716 Covered Wagon

# 6614 Launch Evac 1

# 6832 Super Nova II

# 6115 Shark Scout

# 6835 Saucer Scout

# 1723 Castle/Pirates Value Pack

# 4002 Riptide Racer

# 8229 Tread Trekker

# 6765 Gold City Junction

# 6975 Alien Avenger

# 6493 Flying Time Vessel

# 8417 Mag Wheel Master

# 7141 Naboo Fighter

# 6490 Amazon Crossing

# 2584 Biker Bob

# 6036 Skeleton Surprise

# 6442 Sting Ray Explorer

# 6155 Deep Sea Predator

# 1785 Crater Critters

# 6495 Time Tunnelator

# 6516 Moon Walker

If anyone collects the old Lego Catalogs either the ones that were packaged with sets awhile ago or the Lego catalogs that were sent in the mail; send me a PM as I now have a bunch of extras to trade.

Edited by nebraska

At a craigslist find I got a 8 pound bin of random standerd bricks, jabba's sail barge(minus r2d2, but who realy cares) a complete slave one (2nd verson bobba fett) general grevis roll bike (Complete set) and a chrome stormtrooper, and the finaly was a UCS vader's tie!

all for $120 usd!!!!!!

Heres What i got From my Friend...

6212: X-wing Fighter

7654: Droids Battle Pack

7655: Clone Troopers Battle Pack (One Chewed Clone)

8014: Clone Walker Battle Pack

7669: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

7656: General Grievous Starfighter

7682: Shanghai Chase

3826: Build-A-Bob

7773: Tiger Shark Attack

A Green 32x32 Baseplate (Small Stain)

A Grey 42x42 Baseplate

A Box of Bricks (Not sure Which one)

And i few More Sets all for $20!

Edited by LegoLotRGuy

My wife just found set 10174 - AT-ST UCS on an online market for only 350dkr, about $60.

The box was damaged a little in the one corner, otherwise the pieces were still in the original bags and instructions and original stickers were there as well.

It also turned out the seller only lived 5 mins from our place so I saved money on shipping costs.

Just got a second hand 2008 AT-TE 7675 for NZD $90 - thats $75 USD!! Afew pieces missing and Rex, Anakin and the battle droid with its blue stap, but the seller said they'd have a hunt for the missing pieces and figures. :sweet: Fully stoked when I saw it!

I got a Troll Ship 7048 and the Troll Assault Wagon 7038 and an extra giant troll for 30 $!

You were lucky getting two Creator houses for a good price...

...however, in comparison to the first Creator houses, these are a bit small. I've been thinking about how nice it would be to have another Family Home, and that I should get one while it was still possible. So, yesterday, I was shocked to actually find a box (with some slight damage) for 54 EUR.

Uruk hai army 3 for 2 £59.97 and a £10 voucher for argos (which should have been £5) and series 7 minifigures for 99p so 59.87 for 3 uruk hai army sets and 10 minifigures yay

At my local target (Merrylands, NSW) I price scanned Kingdoms Mill Village Raid to see how much with 20% off. They scanned at AUD$19.83! (I think full price was AUD$119). I took all 3 they had for less than AUD$60.

At my local target (Merrylands, NSW) I price scanned Kingdoms Mill Village Raid to see how much with 20% off. They scanned at AUD$19.83! (I think full price was AUD$119). I took all 3 they had for less than AUD$60.

Insane steal, congrats. This might be the best LEGO deal I have ever heard of.