Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Summer Of Friends Building Contest - Winners!

Winners!

Firstly, a very BIG thank you to all the entrants! :thumbup: All the entries were all full of the Friends spirit with fantastic levels of detailing and ingenious ideas; I didn't include my own vote, but I would have had a hard time choosing where to place my votes if I had, so I applaud you all! :wub: Secondly, thank you to all of you who voted and showed your support for this exciting contest; if you haven't yet looked at all the entries, then there's a comprehensive list of them here, along with links to all things Friends related. You may notice, at the bottom of that link, a list of entries for the Staff Contest, more details of which will be revealed soon. :wink:

First place winners receive the prizes for that Category, and in addition can sport this fancy new tag:

gallery_15845_214_734.png

Category 1 (Vehicles)

First Place:

tn_gallery_15845_220_11306.jpg The Friend Ship - Oky

Category 2 (Rooms)

First Place:

tn_gallery_15845_221_9140.jpg Marie's Bricklink Office - mordatre

Category 3A (Cross Over 16x16)

First Place:

tn_gallery_15845_222_18802.jpg Baby Rock Monster Nursery - Ninja Nin (Action)

Category 3B (Cross Over 32x32)

First Place:

tn_gallery_15845_223_59567.jpg Spinel Fox - The Pink Faerie Fox - Siercon & Coral (Historica)

Category 4 (Animals)

First Place:

tn_gallery_15845_224_62241.jpg Pet Wash - Leela

Prizes!

Category 1 (Vehicles)

3061 City Park Café

a_3061_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3183 Stephanie's Cool Convertible

a_3183_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

Category 2 (Rooms)

3188 Heartlake Vet

a_3188_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3936 Emma's Design Studio

a_3936_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3932 Andrea's Stage

a_3932_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

Category 3A (Cross Over 16x16)

3189 Heartlake Stables

b_3189_box_side.jpg_thumb.jpg

3933 Olivia's Invention Workshop

a_3933_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

Category 3B (Cross Over 32x32)

3315 Olivia's House

a_3315_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

Category 4 (Animals)

3942 Heartlake Dog Show

a_3942_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3935 Stephanie’s Pet Patrol

a_3935_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3934 Mia’s Puppy House

a_3934_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3930 Stephanie’s Outdoor Bakery

a_3930_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

3931 Emma’s Splash Pool

a_3931_box_front.jpg_thumb.jpg

Winners should PM

Pandora with their addresses to claim their prizes.

Congratulations to all the winners and to all the entrants too!

:grin:

Congrats to all the winners! I really enjoyed viewing all the entries.

You guys and gals are so talented. :classic:

Congrats to Oky, mordatre, Ninja Nin, Siercon & Coral, and Leela on your winning builds, those are some great prizes! Great job to all those who entered! default_classic.gif

Wow, first place again! :cry_happy: And such generous prizes! :wub: Now my Friends will be able to hop in their car and go for a bite to eat after their boat trip! :laugh: It's ironic that the City Park Cafe is one of the prizes because I based the color scheme of my Friend Ship on that set!

This was a fun contest! Thanks to Pandora for hosting it and for the awesome prizes, and thanks to everyone who voted for me! And great job to my fellow winners and all the other entrants. There were indeed lots of fantastic entries! :thumbup:

Congratulations everyone. Well done. And thanks to Eurobricks, too, for another great contest.

Wow! First time I win a Legocontest. Not that easy with all them great builds.

Thanks to all who voted for my entry, and to Pandora/Eurobricks. Can´t wait to build the Heartlake Vet set. Indeed great prizes.

Edited by mordatre

Congratulations to the winners! It was really close in some categories, all entries were nice, creative, and colorful. Congrats again!!!

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Great entries all around and congratulations to the winners. Hopefully, the Summer of Friends's spirit will continue in these cold autumn days. :classic:

Well done to everyone who put in the effort to create a MOC for the Summer of Friends Building Contest. It's excellent to see the wide variety of MOCs and all the little details each has.

Congratulations to all the winners and enjoy your well-deserved prizes. Good luck to everyone for future contests.

Congratulations to the winners!

errr... can we now go back to a less pinkish forum theme, please? :laugh:

It was very entertaining seeing all of the various entries. Congrats to all on some very fine builds.

And such wonderful prizes....Wow!

IT has been fun having a summer of pink after all of these years of basic colors. Maybe we should shoot for the pastel decade of LEGO....wouldn't that be colorful and easy on the eyes!

Oh ..... hopefully not the last chance to use pink text ! :sweet:

This contest is a great fun and I really enjoy all the awesome entries !! :laugh:

A Big thank you to Pandora for organizing it and these fantastic prize, and to everyone who voted for me.

Of course congratulations to all the winners and participants

It's ironic that the City Park Cafe is one of the prizes because I based the color scheme of my Friend Ship on that set!

I feel the same, when Olivia 's workshop is my prize and I used all her tooling in my entry. How ironic ! :wink:

Oh well I guess my miners need to love what get !! :wub:

Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to Pandora and any other EB staff involved in hosting this fun contest :thumbup:

Yeah, while the Friends forum skin was fun and all, I agree that it is time to change to a fall color scheme now. Perhaps a Monster Fighters themed one? :sweet:

I feel the same, when Olivia 's workshop is my prize and I used all her tooling in my entry. How ironic ! :wink:

Oh well I guess my miners need to love what get !! :wub:

Hehe, true, although in your case it's too bad you won a set you already have. Oh well, one can never have enough Friends. :grin:

Thank you so much! You've no idea how happy that made me, especially that it's my first creation posted online. And it's the first time in my life that I've actually won anything :cry_happy:

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you for the competition, it was so much fun seeing all the entries, they were really excellent. I hope it'll convince even more people of how great the Friends line is.

And the prizes, that's insane, believe it or not but I don't own any of these sets yet (and seeing how fast Friends sell out in my area I was starting to lose hope to ever get them all).

I'm so excited I won't be able to sleep tonight :sweet: Love the pink tag. Thank you for all the votes and for the contest.

Congratulations! There were a lot of really great, really friendly colourful MOCs. Well deserved all round.