Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II: Day Seven

I've pretty much lost hope. Unless my True Love's right, we all die before tomorrow, and the scum who wish to kill us all win. Thankfully, the line-up of votes seems to meet her description of events, so maybe there is a chance. If I'm wrong right now though, and my vote's falling on the wrong side, then, goodbye cruel world! :cry_sad: That being said, she is essentially the only confirmed Townie, so unless she's been tricked, there's a good chance Gilda Goat is the right choice after-all! So, without further adieu,

Vote: Gilda Goat (Quarryman)

Now come over here Shawna! Let's have one last go before the world ends!

*chomp* Love ain't sheep!

Day Seven is now over. The day conclusion will be a bit delayed today. Please do not delay at getting your Night Actions in. You have 24 hours to get those Action in, but don't you dare wait that long.

vote tally

Gilda Goat (Quarryman): 4 votes (Shadows, WhiteFang, Dragonator, Dannylonglegs)

Shawna Sheep (Shadows): 1 vote (Quarryman)

Non-voters: 1 (Professor Flitwick)

Day Seven has come to a close. With 4 votes, Gilda Goat (Quarryman) will be lynched.

031.jpg

"So we all have our plan for tonight?" Someone asks.

Everyone mumbles and nods agreement.

"Good," someone replies. "Now where is Gilda? Let's get on with this."

032.jpg

"I don't see her," someone says.

"She's probably somewhere eating our drawers," someone else suggests. "Or our cupboards. Or picnic baskets."

"Maybe she made a run for it," another someone considers.

"Mindy, do you see Gilda anywhere?" yet another someone says. "You can't vote, but can you see?"

"Eat me," Mindy says. "No, wait. Don't"

033.jpg

But, nobody needs worry. Gilda Goat (Quarryman) has simply laid down and died...