Thanks! So the sets are (just guessing on the names, since the English names probably won't be direct translations):

70500 Kai's Fire Robot (now THIS sounds interesting)

70501 Samurai Bike

70502 Cole's Power-Drill

70503 Golden Dragon (nice to have that one confirmed)

70504 Garmatron

70505 Temple of Light (no idea what this is, but I'll bet you anything it's connected with episode 24 of the TV series which has the musical track "Temple Showdown")

It'll be a bit frustrating if those are all the sets (which would imply that Zane and Jay don't get full-size vehicles of their own, though they might get little ones like Zane's snowmobile from 9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush), but still it sounds like there'll be a good variety.

Oh, somebody was earlier. :laugh:

I could take a look in the retailers catalogue.

Kais Fire robot is a not so big mech with the red ninja and one enemy

Samurai bike is an enemy vehicle with the blue ninja

Cole power drill reminds me a bit of power miners + one enemy

Goldendragon has also golden ninja + 2 enemies

Garmatron has a big tank like machine +white ninja + Garmatron fig?

Temple of Light is a nice building with the golden ninja in a golden mech and more heroes and enemies.

Well, that sounds interesting to me. I think I'll at least get the small one, but I'd like to have all of the four original Ninja in their new costumes, so that might be difficult. :sceptic:

Well, that sounds interesting to me. I think I'll at least get the small one, but I'd like to have all of the four original Ninja in their new costumes, so that might be difficult. :sceptic:

Well, this article shows that you can at least get Kai, Cole and Lloyd for sure...I'm not positive about Jay or Zane. :shrug_oh_well:

Well, this article shows that you can at least get Kai, Cole and Lloyd for sure...I'm not positive about Jay or Zane. :shrug_oh_well:

I meant the 2013 sets. :tongue: Nocturn and I must have been posting at the same time. :laugh:

Wow, that list sounds awesome. So for the golden ninja we´re basically getting both a dragon and a mech? I´m going to have to combine those two into a mecha dragon.

Thanks! So the sets are (just guessing on the names, since the English names probably won't be direct translations):

70500 Kai's Fire Robot (now THIS sounds interesting)

Even more interesting is the set is listed for 10 pounds (?), so that means it will be around $10 USD. How can they make that such a small set?

Even more interesting is the set is listed for 10 pounds (?), so that means it will be around $10 USD. How can they make that such a small set?

The box might the size of the Monster Fighters - The Mummy

For 70501 Samurai Bike? Might be Nya & Jay?Anyone

Edited by Pieaka23

It could be like this I guess.

For 70501 Samurai Bike? Might be Nya & Jay?Anyone

Oh, I hope so. I thought it might have been a bike for the stone warriors, who do resemble Samurai. At least the one we've seen does.

I'm guessing something along the lines of this. :classic:

I´m guessing the Samurai bike will include a stone army figure and Jay in his kimono suit. And I agree, a mordernised version of the mine mech is probably what the fire mech will be.

I am afraid about how this fire bot will turn out being only $10 or so. Regardless, I will get all of this wave. I'd be a fool to skip out on the last wave of the theme I love so dearly :cry_happy: . I was expecting the Golden Dragon and Garmatron to appear in the biggest set not be a standalone set which excites me. But, Temple of Light? I'm going to have to wait for news on what that is about. I was hoping that the Samurai Bike was going to be a bike for Samurai X, but it must be a stone army bike. What made me sad is that I didn't see any spinners listed unless it was on another page. :cry_sad:

Pretty much the same. Having said that, considering most sets are below £30, it might be possible to get the four/five(/six...?) ninjas in their "Kimono" gear without breaking the bank too much.

I´m guessing that the Golden Dragon is the same price as the lightning dragon, and because it doesn´t include a second vehicle like in the lightning dragon set, the golden dragon will be a bit larger. Being able to get it for 40 euros (probably 50 considering the markups in the Netherlands) means it will be at the top of my list. I´m guessing that this might be my favorite wave yet.

Actually the Golden Dragon is assumed to be just a bit higher than the Earth Dragon price range. That could be a disappointing dragon but the Earth Dragon turned out really well so, you never know. Also an easily affordable way to get this Golden Ninja :sweet:.

Oh Yes Ninjago List(My Opinions)

Kai's Fire Robot:Sounds awesome, now the fire ninja/samurai are equal,both have mechs.I'm guessing size of Mine Mech but with fire theme.Comes with Kai and possible Stone Warrior.$9.99

Samurai Bike:This is interseting,I don't know if this is for Nya or a Stone Warrior,but either or sounds good.I'm guessing size of Kai's Blade Cycle.Stone Warrior version(if)comes with Stone Warrior,Nya,or possibly Jay.$14.99

Cole's Power-Drill:My favorite ninja gets a "power drill",guessing along lines of the Thunder Driller(PM)with black,gold,and green color scheme.Comes with Cole and 2 Stone Warriors.$29.99

Golden Dragon:Interesting,perhaps Lloyd's NRG form with the Ultra Dragon's NRG form.Comes with NRG Lloyd and Stone Warrior.$45.99

Garmatron:Did Garmadon "transform" into Megatron :laugh: ,but going with a robotic Garmadon Mech of sorts,with purple,black,white,and silver color scheme.Comes with Garmadon(Robotic Version)and Zane(or Sensei Prime :laugh: ).$59.99

Temple of Light:The flagship of the last wave :cry_sad: ,takes place in the island of darkness.Comes with Lloyd,Sensei Wu,Stone Leader(s),all ninjas and Garmadon/tron,and perhaps some pirates.$99.99

EDIT:Just translated that page to english,not sure if the prices on that site are right though,if though

Kai's=$9.99

Samurai's=$19.99

Cole's=$19.99

Golden Dragon's=$29.99

Garmatron's=$39.99

Temple Of Light's=$69.99

That's It Folks.

Edited by Zachattacx

Talk about reposting :laugh: ,but no I haven't.

Ever so often, my wi-fi enabled iPod likes to disconnect. That above would be what happens.

The new sets sounds interesting, and the idea of new vehicles is neat. I'm wondering if the new weapons that were seen on the "Warriors of Stone" book cover will transform into vehicles? Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Gold Ninja is Dareth! :grin:

Prize wise they all sound interesting. Now the Golden Dragon will be something between Earth & Fire in then. I am glad it is a lower prize to get it then the Fire one (although the Temple is cool as well ;) ), Lightning one (but totally worth it) and a lot cheaper then the Epic dragon (which is a failure imo).

The main enemy Garmatron is also a payable prize and with 70 dollar being the most expensive the Temple is good as well. I am very curious about this one as the architectural part of Ninjago wes neglected during the snake waves, the shrines were neat but I missed a larger snake temple or similar.