So, if TMNT and Ninjago are planned for a simultaneous release, it shouldn't effect things THAT much. It's been a proven method of TLG for years, and people don't see that situations like this are playing out right in front of them!

Especailly since they are so different. Yeah, seems to me that TMNT will be a one-wave theme launched simultaniously with the last wave of Ninjago. If that's the case, TMNT is certainly not replacing Ninjago.

Guys, this is Ninjago 2012 discussion. Keep it to that, else I'll drop it and pin 2013's thread.

Other themes like TMNT go elsewhere!

So I guess the next set I'm going to get will be Lasha's Bite Cycle. Good idea?

I think it is a great little set. The bike is sleek, meaty and cool. Looks tough and Lasha is a great figure.

So I guess the next set I'm going to get will be Lasha's Bite Cycle. Good idea?

I would suggest waiting to get it on sale. It's okay but waaaay too pricey.

Hi Guys! I just got the Ultra Sonic Raider and I remember someone talking about how they MODed the front cockpit to make it three seater. Would someone mind pointing me to it? thank

Also, any ideas on cockpit MODing would be a great help! :sweet:

Yes, it's way to expemsive IMO, the Skeleton motorbike from last year was only a little bit smaller and $10 less expensive (USD). But the blacksmith's area does have some nice parts.

I got it in Germany, where it's ten euro's cheaper than in the Netherlands.

Has anyone gotten the new Lloyd ZX spinner set yet? It seems to be available via Lego Store and Toys'R'Us websites in Canada so I might drop by one of those closest to me to see if they have them. I dunno for sure though.

Has anyone gotten the new Lloyd ZX spinner set yet? It seems to be available via Lego Store and Toys'R'Us websites in Canada so I might drop by one of those closest to me to see if they have them. I dunno for sure though.

I got mine at Walmart, but went back the next day and they were all gone...

That pic from the Character Encyclopedia makes it that much more plausible that the Stone Army will be the new foes for the Ninja (since the stone warriors from the graphic novel cover have the same shoulder armor). Another clue is that the cover of the graphic novel has been replaced with a placeholder image on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble, suggesting that there's something on that cover that TLG didn't want people seeing. In general, they are quality villain designs and so I look forward to seeing them in more detail. I also wouldn't mind if those Ninja costumes became the standard in sets next year, even if they're a bit more generic than the ZX Ninja costumes. Also I fully expect to see those elemental swords in sets, since they seem to be based on an actual part's geometry hence why they have such a precise shape.

In general I'm glad Ninjago is continuing with new sets, even if that means it's ending. I'm not the least bit excited about Legend of Chima, which seems to be occupying the same "genre" of toy as Ninjago and thus is Ninjago's most likely direct replacement. But still, Ninjago had a wonderful run and I'm sure there will still be plenty of LEGO for me to collect in 2013 no matter what happens. Meanwhile, it seems like they're going to actually wrap up the Ninjago story with a worthy finale, rather than the slightly rushed finale of BIONICLE or the open-ended finale of Exo-Force.

On a side note, someone in the Legend of Chima topic (I think) quoted a Brickset user who mentioned something about a Gold Ninja and gold dragon. I honestly don't know whether that Brickset user was making things up but they seemed to be correct about some other things, so that could be neat. Hopefully if it is true it's just a new form for Lloyd or something and not another new Ninja character-- it doesn't seem like there's enough time left to establish a brand-new character effectively, at least not if they're meant to be given some special importance.

In general I am confident that next year's Ninjago will not disappoint, even if it turns out to be a small "finale wave".

I managed to grab 2 yesterday. But by all reports the stores have been stripped pretty bare of them. I think I saw Brickshow reporting that Lego themselves were sold out of the Lloyd ZX set as of a few days ago, with it being the fastest selling Lego set ever.

Meanwhile, it seems like they're going to actually wrap up the Ninjago story with a worthy finale, rather than the slightly rushed finale of BIONICLE or the open-ended finale of Exo-Force.

LOL, nice one. :laugh:

Not complaining, though, given the circumstances. What we got was much better than nothing. :wink:

-Gata signoff.png

I haven't been able to get Lloyd either. Hopefuly S@H has him again after a little while. . .

Hi Guys, I was wondering since no ones responded, if I should post my question on pg 149 on its own topic?

thanks.

:sweet:

Please don't do that..

I can't help you, sorry.

-Sci

I got mine at Walmart, but went back the next day and they were all gone...

I managed to grab 2 yesterday. But by all reports the stores have been stripped pretty bare of them. I think I saw Brickshow reporting that Lego themselves were sold out of the Lloyd ZX set as of a few days ago, with it being the fastest selling Lego set ever.

Wow...um, I guess I'll try and pop by Walmart on the weekend and hope they'll have some restocked or something. o_o

Wow...um, I guess I'll try and pop by Walmart on the weekend and hope they'll have some restocked or something. o_o

May the odds ever be in your favor...no really going after Lloyd ZX is like finding a needle in a haystack,I haven't found him yet.All I've found of these spinners are NRG Zane and the booster pack for Bytar,no Lloyd at all.

May the odds ever be in your favor...no really going after Lloyd ZX is like finding a needle in a haystack,I haven't found him yet.All I've found of these spinners are NRG Zane and the booster pack for Bytar,no Lloyd at all.

I don't suppose said odds will be higher if I try Toys'R'Us instead? I'd rather not seeing as the only one in town is completely on the other end but if it's more likely to be there I'll check it out.