Sign in to follow this  
Faefrost

Amazon already sold out on Batman Visual Guide?

I just got a notice from Amazon.com. They cancelled my pre-order for the Batman Visual Guide due to "lack of availability"? Apparently they will not be getting enough to meet current pre-orders? (and heck I put in my pre-order when it was announced in June).

Has anyone else encountered this?

Odd. I didn't get such a notice, and I ordered mine only about a month ago. Maybe it depends on where you live?

Not surprised that they're having trouble meeting demands though. Batman is quite popular at the moment, and the book comes with an awesome minifig.

I have had preorders cancelled previously. The stuff ends up in stock and selling. If it has been on preorder for a while, about 3 months.

So try again is my option. Or better try somewhere else.

If its anything like the Star Wars visual dictionary surly they will come back into stock by the thousands. Just recently I have seen the first SW VD with Luke again on the shelf at my local shops here in Australia along side the Character dictionary with the ceremonial Han. You will unfortunately have to be patient.

Just got a e-mail from amazon.co.uk that my batman visual dictionary (and few others) have just been shipped to me :)

10.55 GBP was the price with my local VAT.

Just got a e-mail from amazon.co.uk that my batman visual dictionary (and few others) have just been shipped to me :)

10.55 GBP was the price with my local VAT.

Same ere :)

Same ere :)

Oh yeah, and mine arrived yesterday..

The electro suit batman is almost perfect, too bad the "helmet" sits way too low to show the mouth on the figs head..

Oh yeah, and mine arrived yesterday..

The electro suit batman is almost perfect, too bad the "helmet" sits way too low to show the mouth on the figs head..

Is that b/c it's the Dark Knight helmet and not the original one?

Is that b/c it's the Dark Knight helmet and not the original one?

I'm wondering if it was planned or spaced to have a neck connector in place for a backpack? That would force the cowl to sit just a tad higher.

I can't post the link because I'm a newbie. However I just came across a deal on hotukdeals.com, for the visual dictionary for £6.99. The deal is via "the book people". You can also use the code OFFERSEP for free delivery.

Hopefully this is of use to some people.

Sign in to follow this