Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Lunch

Hey all, here is my latest freebuild, two Avalonian guards that have just finished patrol duty, and are now have lunch by a quite stream. was orignally going to be a fishermans house but half of it broke (via feet) and I couldn't be bothered fixing it, so here you go. enjoy!

7953329624_1917b02c5e_c.jpg

7953330486_b98e4df765_c.jpg

C&C Welcome!

~Susan/Dangerous/Legoanrdo default_satisfied.gif

The cliff work is excuisite. The water looks as if it is pushing against the cliff side. And finally, the chain adds an odd yet textured look that really looks well! Altogether, an excellent job Susan.

Very nice! :thumbup: I really like the colors and brick selection. One small criticism, if you raised the foreground a little, it would make the river more believable. I like it as it is, though. It would make a nice, little display on a shelf.

Thanks guys! glad you like it!

the foreground is as it is so that you can still see the river, in fact an idea I had was to make the river "spill off" the foreground, just for fun.

~Dangerous

Edited by Legonardo

Excellent little scene, I like how you did browns and greys under the green to replicate the dirt and rock :thumbup:

the foreground is as it is so that you can still see the river, in fact an idea I had was to make the river "spill off" the foreground, just for fun.

~Dangerous

I had a feeling it was meant to be seen that way. You should give a little more info in your description's. A "spill off" would be really great for a display piece on a shelf.

Great job. Really fantastic work on the cliff and the two guards look great! :thumbup:

THanks guys, glad you like it!

the chain is meant to enhance the stone texture.

~Susan MK2

~Dangerous

I would say it might be a good idea to rase at least the stones inmediatly touching the river up to the same level as the river (some already are at that level), or let the river spill off in the other areas. But just a suggestion. :wink: