Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II: Day Five

Players only please!

001.jpg

Late at night, Brigit Bunny (Sandy) is dancing in the moonlight...with herself.

002.jpg

She catches sight of herself in the reflection of the fountain.

"Well hello beautiful!" she says to herself, "Don't you just have the perfect life? Boing! What kind of flower is that you carry? A Narcissus? Oh, it's beautiful! Maybe even as beautiful as you, pretty bunny!!"

003.jpg

Another reflection appears next to her, startling a small scream out of her. "Oh, it's you!" She says.

The dark figure nods, absently.

004.jpg

"Something's different about you," Brigit remarks. "Have you gotten taller?"

The figure shakes his head 'no'.

"Botox?" Brigit guesses.

The figure shakes his head 'no'.

005.jpg

"I know! You're all blacked out!" Brigit surmises, "And you're hiding something behind your back because you're going to kill me!"

006.jpg

The figure nods and produces a bag of fine powder and a torch.

"Aw shit," Brigit says.

007.jpg

Whoomp! Brigit goes up in flames and burns to death quickly...

008.jpg

...leaving behind a charred corpse. Her attacker stares at the remains for a moment and then wanders off.

009.jpg

Felix Fox appears to capture Brigit's soul in a swirl of phantom flames...

010.jpg

Then disappears in a flash of fire, leaving behind a mysterious green vial.

011.jpg

A dark figure gleefully claims the vial and dashes off into the night.

012.jpg

A short while later, Pennie Pig (Eskallon) is walking through the Village Square. She just can't sleep.

Luckily for this elderly woman, Pennie is interested in impressing the Winter Haven voters and offers to help her cross the street.

"Hello old lady using a baseball bat as a cane," Pennie greets the old woman gleefully. "May I help you cross the street?"

"My, what a nice little boy you are," the old woman smiles.

"I'm a girl!" Pennie explains.

"Attaboy!" The old woman answers. "How courteous to help a poor defenseless woman like me."

013.jpg

"You know," Penny adds casually. "I'll be running for Mayor in the Autumn. I sure could use the elderly vote. There certainly are a lot of you buggers.

014.jpg

"Oh, don't trip on the remains of that charred bunny," Pennie warns.

"Oh, can I stop for some water?" The old woman asks. "I'm parched."

"Of course," Penny answers.

"Can you get it for me?" the old woman asks. "I'm old."

015.jpg

Pennie turns to get the woman some water and the woman strikes with her cane/baseball bat.

016.jpg

As Pennie lays lifeless in the fountain, the old woman throws off her wig and shawl. It's actually the trap killer! *oh2* Who knew?

The trap killer dances off into the night.

017.jpg

In the morning, Mayor Lazlo Lion roars his anger at the death of his wife.

"ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR!" roars Mayor Lazlo Lion. "I'm so angered at the death of my wife!!"

Marcellus the Monk passes his staff over her. Brigit Bunny (Sandy) was an innocent Villager.

018.jpg

He passes his staff over Pennie Pig (Eskallon). She was also an innocent Villager.

019.jpg

Casey Cat (Scouty) conveniently rolls up onto the river bank and Marcellus passes his staff over her. She was an evil Cultist.

It is FABULAND tradition to take the body of someone who has wronged you and cast it in a horrible one man puppet-show and throw rotten fruit at it. However, today, the citizens of Winter Haven...

020.jpg

...just start kicking the shit out of the person responsible for killing their loved ones. Kicking and punching and beating her lifeless corpse with whatever they can find. It's not long before Casey Cat is torn limb from limb.

021.jpg

"Enough!" Marcellus the Monk cries, putting a stop to the horrifying and gruesome act. "I know this woman has hurt us, but we can't reduce ourselves to this."

022.jpg

Maurice Mouse sneaks in one last good kick.

"No!" Marcellus cries, "We must press on and find the rest of these megablocks so we can beat the shit out of their corpses too."

023.jpg

An unearthly howl fills the air and Casey Cat's spirit exits her body in the spectre of a black crow. The citizens of Winter Haven watch it until it disappears over the horizon.

Day Five has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Please note the day's roleplay rule.

Objective:

The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  9. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  10. You may not edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
  13. You must play on your personality quirk in every post. Feel free to expand on what I've given you. Be creative. The point is to have fun. :wink: (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]
  14. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
  • The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Format:

Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)

Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.

Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.

Or

You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.

Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.

Best of luck and have fun! :sweet:

Any Third Parties may have slightly different role PMs.

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,

played by Fugazi

Active Players (13)

booker.jpg

Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,

played by Dragonator

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,

played by Rufus

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,

played by WhiteFang

gilda.jpg

Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,

played by Quarryman

gordon.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot

heidi.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie

horace.jpg

Horace Horse, Blacksmith,

played by iamded

lazlo.jpg

Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,

played by TinyPiesRUs

maurice.jpg

Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,

played by Cecilie

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,

played by Professor Flitwick

pancho.jpg

Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,

played by Zepher

seamus.jpg

Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,

played by Shadows

The Deceased (13)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,

played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist

carly_dead.jpg

Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - unknown affiliation

baxter_dead.jpg

Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,

played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager

ralphy_dead.jpg

Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,

played by badboytje88, lynched on Day Three - Villager

becka_dead.jpg

Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,

played by Rick, murdered by xylophone on Night Three - Villager

gibson_dead.jpg

Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,

played by Pandora, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager

portia_dead.jpg

Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,

played by CorneliusMurdock, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager

ernie_dead.jpg

Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,

played by JimButcher, died of self-immolation on Night Three - Villager

casey_dead.jpg

Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,

played by Scouty, lynched on Day Four - Cultist

brigit_dead.jpg

Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,

played by Sandy, murdered by immolation on Night Four - Villager

pennie_dead.jpg

Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,

played by Eskallon, murdered by an old woman on Night Four - Villager

Burn in hell, bitch! :angry: Are you sure we can't keep hitting her?

Another success for the town, but the price was high, like it always seems to be. I have to admit, Brigit never seemed very helpful, mostly just making veiled comments that never delivered or that day she wrote haikus attacking Ralphy even before the vote started. The powder and fire and bottle thing is the same as Ernie, but the way it happened was different. What does that mean? And why are the two black figures different? One has a torch and bag, then a different one takes the bottle? Are we dealing with two killers there? :wacko:

Pennie. Now I'm more certain than ever that the trap killer is our vigilante, who clearly had the same suspicions about Pennie's odd behaviour that I think many of us did. I know I did, I outlined it enough times, and that brings me back to my original belief, someone in the unnatural day 1 alliance was using the other. Guess it wasn't Pennie, huh?

Is there any chance I could have one of Brigit's feet? I need a new good luck charm and I know she wouldn't mind, it would be like living on forever. :sweet:

Finally, we have a consolation! Damn you, Casey! 2 cultists down and a few more unknown to go... We lost 2 of our townies again! I am very glad that yesterday is a god damn right conviction for all of us, and now I believe we are more nearer to nab the other bastard...

This elephant won't let you scumy cultists, ruining our beloved village! Even with the probable fear of mouse, I will still overcome it, I meant my fear for mouse. :blush:

Yes! I knew it. So now, don't you, forget about me. :laugh:

I say we take a long hard look at Maurice Mouse, who first voted for Pennie, and then later switched her vote to Casey. :sweet: Come on Casey, hit me with your best shot, what have you got to say for yourself?

Something strange though, apparantly I targetted Brigit tonight, but I don't have a night action! Anyone know what that could mean?

While I agree that 2 for 1 is a dear price to pay my spirits have still been lifted by knowing that Casey was a rotten cultist. (she was also always late with paying for her treatments at my clinic I might add..).

And this makes things a lot more interesting to analyze I think, which is good.

Ah, When I said Casey in my last post, I of course meant Maurice. But remember we can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, 'cause our friends don't dance and if they don't dance, they're no friends of mine!

Oh, this takes a burden off my heart. I'm glad my wife wasn't lynched for nothing. I really had a hard time making a decision about my vote yesterday, but it's good we came to the best conclusion :sweet:. (Mourning the loss of my evil wife, I wonder if it was ever true love, like in the story of Mumble Mouse, who was in love with Cathy Cat, but then Cathy was revealed to be a manipulating scoundrel, and Mumble wondered if it had been her manipulating him all along, and blablablabla)

Ahem... Now, I wonder where the axe killer was last night? :look:. It would seem now though, that the Cultist kill is the burning-people-up MO, as was suggested yesterday. I wonder what that flask is all about though... At least the person we're assuming to be our vig has made sure we don't have to waste any more time discussing Pennie today.

Yes! I knew it. So now, don't you, forget about me. :laugh:

Uhm, pulling a Pennie here? :wacko:

I say we take a long hard look at Maurice Mouse, who first voted for Pennie, and then later switched her vote to Casey. :sweet: Come on Casey, hit me with your best shot, what have you got to say for yourself?

Now you're confusing me. How was my vote switching incriminating? :look: Nobody else voted between my first and my second vote, and at that time, Pennie could still have gotten lynched over Casey. I had a good long extra look at the candidates, and especially Casey's lack of a proper defense, and decided she was probably a better lynch than Pennie. I also had a talk with Cameron, who helped me see where I was wrong. If you want to look at me, look all you want. There's nothing here but a mouse who's trying his best to understand all that's being said.

Something strange though, apparantly I targetted Brigit tonight, but I don't have a night action! Anyone know what that could mean?

Could you elaborate on that? :wacko: If you targeted Brigit, did you get something out of it? And you know saying this ties you to her death, right? You're not just saying this because you're afraid someone tracked you tonight? :hmpf_bad:

Oh, this takes a burden off my heart. I'm glad my wife wasn't lynched for nothing. I really had a hard time making a decision about my vote yesterday, but it's good we came to the best conclusion :sweet:. (Mourning the loss of my evil wife, I wonder if it was ever true love, like in the story of Mumble Mouse, who was in love with Cathy Cat, but then Cathy was revealed to be a manipulating scoundrel, and Mumble wondered if it had been her manipulating him all along, and blablablabla)

Ahem... Now, I wonder where the axe killer was last night? :look:. It would seem now though, that the Cultist kill is the burning-people-up MO, as was suggested yesterday. I wonder what that flask is all about though... At least the person we're assuming to be our vig has made sure we don't have to waste any more time discussing Pennie today.

Uhm, pulling a Pennie here? :wacko:

Now you're confusing me. How was my vote switching incriminating? :look: Nobody else voted between my first and my second vote, and at that time, Pennie could still have gotten lynched over Casey. I had a good long extra look at the candidates, and especially Casey's lack of a proper defense, and decided she was probably a better lynch than Pennie. I also had a talk with Cameron, who helped me see where I was wrong. If you want to look at me, look all you want. There's nothing here but a mouse who's trying his best to understand all that's being said.

Could you elaborate on that? :wacko: If you targeted Brigit, did you get something out of it? And you know saying this ties you to her death, right? You're not just saying this because you're afraid someone tracked you tonight? :hmpf_bad:

I love how you are trying to incriminate me. :laugh: Say your goodbyes to your scum buddies for me! Just Relax, don't do it, and give me some good answers :sweet:

Of course it is suspicious, and you know very well what I am talking about. You voted for Pennie, then realized Pennie was never going to be lynched, and voted for Casey instead, because you also knew everyone who voted for someone else than Casey or was directing attention off of him, would be under scrutiny. You are smart enough to have figured this out, and you would know even if you are town, what I was getting at. You are PLAYING the innocent dumb fool, but it's not working. You are caught, mister! I have said it before, you are sooo Scummy! And we are not going to take it! Anymore!

There is not more to go on, I just got that. I'm not afraid of being tracked, since I have no action. :laugh: Since Pennie apparantly also had a target that he did not target himself, on night 1, that is. I was wondering if someone might now what it means.

:sadnew: One step forward and two steps back. Nobody gets too far like that. No one would, unless you walk backwards, in which case you get there at half speed.

I think you're potentially barking up the wrong tree here. For instance, what about the three people who voted for him on day one (one of which is a confirmed innocent)? Or day two, with the two confirmed innocents?

Also, Ponchy, Edgar, care to answer my questions from yesterday?? Maybe you missed them, maybe you ignored them. Maybe you didn't hear because you both wanted my flesh so much! :cry_sad:

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR!!! Not my lovely boing-ing wife! :cry_sad:

Fear not, my dear, we will avenge you. We'll root out these cowardly cultists, beat them all to death with lots of blunt objects. We've certainly got some good leads today. Then, once they're all gone, we'll do that thing again, where all our souls re-emerge from a demon's jaws. You know, that thing. We'll see each other again, I'm sure of it. :cry_happy:

It's great to see that Casey turned out to be a cultist. I must admit, I wasn't convinced that Casey or Pennie were scum, and for that reason I abstained from voting yesterday, but I'm glad that in Casey's case I was proved wrong.

I fear one of us may have been poisoned today however, given that the cultists seem to be collecting green vials, and Firuz Fox noted yesterday that he didn't have any poison left to kill Casey. Therefore I suggest we start discussing today's lynch as soon as possible, lest one of us die before we can bring something important forward.

I would certainly like to hear more about Horace today, considering that my wife strongly suspected him yesterday, and claimed she would have more substantial evidence against him when the night was over. I'm sure some of you will suggest that the cultists killed my dear wife in order to frame Horace, but it's just as likely that they were trying to silence her before she could bring more damning evidence against him, whilst also possibly eliminating a town power role. I just wish Brigit had elaborated further on why she suspected Horace. I'm hoping one of the people she was in contact with will be able to shed more light on the situation.

I love how you are trying to incriminate me. :laugh: Say your goodbyes to your scum buddies for me! Just Relax, don't do it, and give me some good answers :sweet:

I love how you are trying to incriminate me :laugh:. Oh wait, no, I don't :tongue: (You are nothing like the legendary Mulius Monkey, who was a wise sage that blablablabla)

Of course it is suspicious, and you know very well what I am talking about. You voted for Pennie, then realized Pennie was never going to be lynched, and voted for Casey instead, because you also knew everyone who voted for someone else than Casey or was directing attention off of him, would be under scrutiny. You are smart enough to have figured this out, and you would know even if you are town, what I was getting at. You are PLAYING the innocent dumb fool, but it's not working. You are caught, mister! I have said it before, you are sooo Scummy! And we are not going to take it! Anymore!

Uhm, if I am so damn smart. Why did I vote for Pennie in the first place? Maybe you can tell me that? :look: I don't really know what you want me to say. You are calling me scummy because of my vote switching. I have explained that. And I explained it when I voted yesterday too. At first I thought lynching Pennie would give us more information, but in the end, I realized Casey was the scummiest. What more do you want? If you want me to answer something, please ask questions... And you are going to kick yourself for being so sure I'm scum when you learn that I am a Villager. It's funny how you are saying I'm smart enough to figure it out, yet are accusing me for doing something stupid :wacko:. I can tell you that I'm at least smart enough to know that it's a stupid thing to flip flop my vote around, especially when one of the accusees is a scum, if I was scum myself. But you see, I'm not scum. I'm a Villager without any information other than what you are all saying, so I have to try and figure out what's best for me to do, without having any evidence whatsoever. That's why I sometimes change my mind! Now, we can keep going about this all day, but it's not going to help us catch any Cultists.

There is not more to go on, I just got that. I'm not afraid of being tracked, since I have no action. :laugh: Since Pennie apparantly also had a target that he did not target himself, on night 1, that is. I was wondering if someone might now what it means.

Well, if this is true, it's certainly interesting. Do you know which target Pennie had that she did not target herself?

I would certainly like to hear more about Horace today, considering that my wife strongly suspected him yesterday, and claimed she would have more substantial evidence against him when the night was over. I'm sure some of you will suggest that the cultists killed my dear wife in order to frame Horace, but it's just as likely that they were trying to silence her before she could bring more damning evidence against him, whilst also possibly eliminating a town power role. I just wish Brigit had elaborated further on why she suspected Horace. I'm hoping one of the people she was in contact with will be able to shed more light on the situation.

I contacted Brigit yesterday, after she accused Horace. I was curious about whether she had any more information on him, after nobody seemed to agree with me when I accused him the day before. All she told me was that she had talked with someone who had seemed certain that Horace was scum, and that there was possibly some sort of night action involved. But the way I understood her, she didn't know the details of it. I don't know who the possible informant is, or if there really was a night action involved, but I really hope that if there was, that this person can find somebody else to trust with this information. Because like you say, we can't know if the scum chose to kill Brigit to try to incriminate Horace, or to silence her (like those scary mafia gangs do in the stories of the Godmother and the eight scary dwarves... Have I told that story? Let me tell you ... blablabla ...)

I think you're potentially barking up the wrong tree here. For instance, what about the three people who voted for him on day one (one of which is a confirmed innocent)? Or day two, with the two confirmed innocents?

I'm not barking, I leave that to the more canine kind of villagers. You know, the ones that are Hungry like the wolf. As I said, the fact that people voted for Pennie is not the thing that is suspicious, Pennie was displaying very irrational behaviour, so a vote for him, especially yesterday, was not THAT far fetched, I am more interested in him because of his convenient switch, and the fact that he managed to slip past an accusation of mine before.

I love how you are trying to incriminate me :laugh:. Oh wait, no, I don't :tongue: (You are nothing like the legendary Mulius Monkey, who was a wise sage that blablablabla)

Uhm, if I am so damn smart. Why did I vote for Pennie in the first place? Maybe you can tell me that? :look: I don't really know what you want me to say. You are calling me scummy because of my vote switching. I have explained that. And I explained it when I voted yesterday too. At first I thought lynching Pennie would give us more information, but in the end, I realized Casey was the scummiest. What more do you want? If you want me to answer something, please ask questions... And you are going to kick yourself for being so sure I'm scum when you learn that I am a Villager. It's funny how you are saying I'm smart enough to figure it out, yet are accusing me for doing something stupid :wacko:. I can tell you that I'm at least smart enough to know that it's a stupid thing to flip flop my vote around, especially when one of the accusees is a scum, if I was scum myself. But you see, I'm not scum. I'm a Villager without any information other than what you are all saying, so I have to try and figure out what's best for me to do, without having any evidence whatsoever. That's why I sometimes change my mind! Now, we can keep going about this all day, but it's not going to help us catch any Cultists.

Well, if this is true, it's certainly interesting. Do you know which target Pennie had that she did not target herself?

But me incriminating you is not pointless and weak. and I am no "Monkey", it's Gorilla.

And you really don't have to answer more questions at this point, other than "who are your teammates?" because you are scum in my book, you have done absolutely nothing, zero, null to prove me otherwise.

And yes, yes I do know. :sweet:

Horace. That is a good point, Brigit seemed convinced to me in Private he was scum, and was going to lay it out in public today. Was that an attempt to stop that from happening. Horace might be a higher priority target than Maurice, actually. Good catch. That ain't working, that's the way to do it, you catch those little bastards on the MTV!

But me incriminating you is not pointless and weak. and I am no "Monkey", it's Gorilla.

When did I call you a monkey? I said you were nothing like a Monkey :tongue: Clearly, since you are a Gorilla :wink:. Maybe you'd rather hear the story of Gobby Gorilla, who always misinterpreted things? :laugh:

And you really don't have to answer more questions at this point, other than "who are your teammates?" because you are scum in my book, you have done absolutely nothing, zero, null to prove me otherwise.

Kind of hard to answer that, since I'm a Villager who's trying to figure out exactly who my fellow Villager teammates are :def_shrug:. If you need proof, you're going to have to ally with someone who can check me out at night then I guess, since nothing I say can change your mind.

And yes, yes I do know. :sweet:

But you're not telling us, how helpful :hmpf:. But I guess you'd rather just tell your secret pen buddies, whoever they are.

But you're not telling us, how helpful :hmpf:. But I guess you'd rather just tell your secret pen buddies, whoever they are.

If I were to say it, what would you do or what would you hope to get with that information? I've got nothing to hide, but I rather not say something that could potentially benefit the scum. I'm sure you understand.

I'm never going to give this information up (except if you give a good reason why it can't hurt the scum or it could benefit us), and I'll try not to let the town down.

I will make the cultists cry, when we wave them goodbyeeeee (to hell).

BAWK!

What are the thoughts on the lack of an ax kill last night? Ax killer blocked? Target protected? Does anyone know if we've lost either of these roles? If we only have our blocker out there, that'd be important to know, because chances are high that they blocked the SK last night.

My dear wifey! I do remember that question, but don't really have time to go back and look through all the days to prove that I've suspected people.... it really honestly seems like a waste of time to me. If it grows to be an issue, I'll do it, but for the time being, I'll focus on the present. I was vocal against Becka and Cameron at different points, I recall, you may look for them if it concerns you.

Mr. Gorilla, it really does you no good to not bring forward ANY facts against Maurice. You claims he is clearly scum in your book.... but what if it's not the same i everyone else's books? The one point you brought forth publicly he defended himself against well enough.

My biggest suspect for today is Horace. I'd really like to hear what he has to say, though I admit he'll have a difficult time defending himself against a dead person's accusations, especially when the accusations are "someone told me something that made him seem guilty, and also they probably involved a night action".

No one call me names! Back in World War Two, parrots were used just as much as.... those other birds to carry messages, so I have every right to be a mailman! I'm a parrot! Im' a parrot! BAWK!

You know World War Two? The great mailing war? Where we all mailed a lot of nasty warlike things to each other. That exists in this universe, right Marcellus?

Looking back, here are a few more little things I've noticed about Horace. I must admit, each point alone doesn't warrant a lynching, but together with Maurice's and Brigit's suspicions, it all starts to pile up.

1. He commends Maurice for accusing him. Who does that? Everyone knows that when someone accuses you, you have to act like a dick to them. It's the rules of lynch-mobbing. The way he places trust in Maurice here strikes me as an attempt to placate him and stop him from pushing the argument any further. It almost seems as if he knows Maurice is a villager. Whilst Horace sees Maurice's attacks as pro-town, confirmed villagers like Gibson and Portia see these same attacks as too aggressive and an attempt to split the votes.

2. At first, he says that the hostility towards Petey is silly and that there are few valid options on first days.Next thing we know, he jumps on the bandwagon. When called out for it, he says that he'd rather make use of his ability to vote than do nothing with it. Come day 4, he says he says he'd rather do nothing with his vote. Which is a good move for scum really, since he knows that us villagers would be looking out for anyone who joined a bandwagon against a cultist at the last minute.

3. Him and Gordon have a discussion about vials and the possibility that the scum need them in order to night-kill. Granted, they were talking about the potions Firuz gives out at night, but it sort of raises alarm bells for me now that the cultists actually are collecting vials and possibly gaining a fire kill as a result. Horace says that the villagers would be lucky if the scum needed vials in order to make kills, which might be a subtle little jab at god for making things harder for the cultists.

4. As Maurice mentioned, he draws attention to Petey's list, then quickly drops the idea come day 2. When called out for it, he says that he didn't really think the list was very important, and that we can't really learn anything from day 1 suspicions. Which is just about the exact opposite of what he said on day 1. Perhaps Casey didn't want more attention drawn to her, and told Horace to drop the idea?

5. Horace and Casey are the first to bring forward the accusation against Ralphy. First Horace draws attention to one of Ralphy's comments, then quickly agrees with Casey when she brings forward her more substantial argument.

6. Avoids mentioning Casey at all for the whole of day 4, giving us nothing that will link him one way or the other.

7. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

The one point you brought forth publicly he defended himself against well enough.

No he didn't.

You are Horse, Horse, always believe in your sooooouuul. You've got the suspicion to go, You're lynchaableeee. Always believe in...

Sorry, yes, As I said, Horace should be our primary focus, I think. Thanks for the good list, Mr Lion.

Hurrah! We finally lynched a scum. Rot in hell, Casey, you horrid feline.

As to what happened to the axe killer, I'm inclined to agree with what Edgar said yesterday: the axe killer has most likely been converted to scum, and I guess they can't use more than one killing action per night. The same thing happened in Spring Haven, if you recall, when Felix Fox was converted to the Demon Legion.

I'm sorry to lose Pennie. She was somewhat rude, and I don't think I'd have voted for her to be Mayor, but she was a true Villager. I would guess that Brigit was killed because of her accusation of Horace, though whether that was because she was right about Horace (and potentially had information about him), or was killed to frame Horace, remains to be seen. We should certainly see what Horace has to say about the matter.

Where's my wife? Gilda, I feel the need to chomp on your backside.

Also, Ponchy, Edgar, care to answer my questions from yesterday?? Maybe you missed them, maybe you ignored them. Maybe you didn't hear because you both wanted my flesh so much! :cry_sad:

My apologies.. I didn't notice the question that you are addressing to me, perhaps it is because my fear of 'you' as a mouse that kind of freaks me out to the max. :blush:

Still, repeating the day events might help or actually I am more of trying to understand what happens in the night. I am mainly interested to piece the puzzles and clues which is left behind in the night and presented in the day. Thus, I am a little focused on that aspect. Hope it clarifies.

As to what happened to the axe killer, I'm inclined to agree with what Edgar said yesterday: the axe killer has most likely been converted to scum, and I guess they can't use more than one killing action per night. The same thing happened in Spring Haven, if you recall, when Felix Fox was converted to the Demon Legion.

My exact sentiments too...

*oh2* AAAH, c-c-c-crooow! :cry_sad:

Alright, well... <ahem> I'm pleasantly surprised to see Casey was in fact scum, that means we've taken at least 2, likely 3 scum down already. Unfortunately, very much so for me, that bodacious bunny Brigit was taken from us last night. A shame to see Pennie go too, although she had her suspicious moments I wasn't convinced she was scum.

Now, it seems most accusations against me come from bouncy little Brigit's claim that someone had (and she did say had, which I find interesting) a night action that implied that I'm scum. The 'implied' part raised suspicion to me, which made more sense later on. Allow me to elaborate:

All she told me was that she had talked with someone who had seemed certain that Horace was scum, and that there was possibly some sort of night action involved.

Did you paraphrase that quote as accurately as you can? Because again we see the hesitation, the lapse in confidence that prevents this mystery accuser from being 100% sure – they 'seemed certain', not they 'were certain', the 'implied', not 'proved'. What this looks like to me is that someone decided to go after me (for some reason I'm left in the dark about), claiming that this mystery action strongly hints at me being scum for whatever reason, without ever solidifying this, as if to give them a safety net when I would inevitably come up town. It doesn't seem right to me, and it apparently gave Brigit pause as well, since she switched her vote from me to Penny yesterday.

The other thing I was going to mention was the aforementioned had that Brigit used. I can take from this that either the night action was limited in it's use, and so whoever used it no longer had that night action yesterday, or the person who had that night action was killed off before yesterday. The former possibility makes me wonder about this alleged night action's validity, whereas the latter leaves me hoping that whoever had that night action will speak up, if not in public, then in private to someone, so more light can be shed on this rather confusing matter.

Now, if you'll excuse me, these mushrooms won't eat themselves...

...Oh, there's something else? Well, let's see here.

1. He commends Maurice for accusing him. Who does that? Everyone knows that when someone accuses you, you have to act like a dick to them. It's the rules of lynch-mobbing. The way he places trust in Maurice here strikes me as an attempt to placate him and stop him from pushing the argument any further. It almost seems as if he knows Maurice is a villager. Whilst Horace sees Maurice's attacks as pro-town, confirmed villagers like Gibson and Portia see these same attacks as too aggressive and an attempt to split the votes.

You're looking at this the wrong way, and in fact paraphrasing me completely wrong. I commended Maurice for, and here's the direct quote, "re-evaluating the past day's events and looking for anything that could be deemed suspicious. That's good townie behaviour. :thumbup:" That is good townie behaviour, right? Looking for suspicious activity from previous days, with the new knowledge you've gained giving you new insight? That was rhetorical, of course that's good townie behaviour. And so I commended Maurice for doing that, not for accusing me specifically like you've made out. :hmpf:

So putting aside your misinterpretation of what I said, you then rally against me for... not acting like a dick? Sheesh man, don't be so cynical. Not everyone in this village is a dick, just chill out, have a shroom. :laugh:

2. At first, he says that the hostility towards Petey is silly and that there are few valid options on first days.Next thing we know, he jumps on the bandwagon. When called out for it, he says that he'd rather make use of his ability to vote than do nothing with it. Come day 4, he says he says he'd rather do nothing with his vote. Which is a good move for scum really, since he knows that us villagers would be looking out for anyone who joined a bandwagon against a cultist at the last minute.

Yeah, at first, I totally thought the squabbling over Petey's overreaction to a joke was silly. Because it was. Next thing we know - oh hold on. No, it was quite a while after, not next thing. Quite a while after, a lot of people had presented convincing reasons why Petey's lynch was the logical thing to do. At this point I was convinced enough, and placed my vote - also, I wasn't sure if the non-voters would be punished in any way, so I thought it best to play that safe.

As for my change of heart, well, what can I say? On Day 1 I was sure enough in my vote, whereas yesterday I was entirely not. I wasn't convinced either way, and thought not voting was my best option then.

3. Him and Gordon have a discussion about vials and the possibility that the scum need them in order to night-kill. Granted, they were talking about the potions Firuz gives out at night, but it sort of raises alarm bells for me now that the cultists actually are collecting vials and possibly gaining a fire kill as a result. Horace says that the villagers would be lucky if the scum needed vials in order to make kills, which might be a subtle little jab at god for making things harder for the cultists.

Please tell me people aren't taking this point seriously. This is just you padding out your list, isn't it? If I were scum, I wouldn't risk revealing any evil shenanigans just for the sake of a jab at God's rules. And hold on - where does it say the cultists are getting fire kills from those vials? If I recall, the fire kill came before the vial...

4. As Maurice mentioned, he draws attention to Petey's list, then quickly drops the idea come day 2. When called out for it, he says that he didn't really think the list was very important, and that we can't really learn anything from day 1 suspicions. Which is just about the exact opposite of what he said on day 1. Perhaps Casey didn't want more attention drawn to her, and told Horace to drop the idea?

I explained this already, when Maurice brought it up.

5. Horace and Casey are the first to bring forward the accusation against Ralphy. First Horace draws attention to one of Ralphy's comments, then quickly agrees with Casey when she brings forward her more substantial argument.

I thought something was suspicious, and Casey pointed out more suspicious things, including the thing I pointed out. Of course I'd be inclined to agree with her. And we weren't the only ones who found Ralphy strange too. Fun fact - 14 other people thought something was off with him too, strongly enough to vote for him.

6. Avoids mentioning Casey at all for the whole of day 4, giving us nothing that will link him one way or the other.

I did mention that while I was not convinced Casey was scum, I did hope she was as that would give us things to work with, and lo and behold she was, and it has! Unfortunately I'll have to wait before looking back at Casey's contributions, as I should be sleeping right now. My talking has taken longer than expected.

Well, ZZZZzzzz to you too! Now if you'll excuse me I'll finish these mushrooms and catch some ZZZzzz's myself.

*oh2* AAAH, c-c-c-crooow! :cry_sad:

Alright, well... <ahem> I'm pleasantly surprised to see Casey was in fact scum, that means we've taken at least 2, likely 3 scum down already. Unfortunately, very much so for me, that bodacious bunny Brigit was taken from us last night. A shame to see Pennie go too, although she had her suspicious moments I wasn't convinced she was scum.

Now, it seems most accusations against me come from bouncy little Brigit's claim that someone had (and she did say had, which I find interesting) a night action that implied that I'm scum. The 'implied' part raised suspicion to me, which made more sense later on. Allow me to elaborate:

All she told me was that she had talked with someone who had seemed certain that Horace was scum, and that there was possibly some sort of night action involved.

Did you paraphrase that quote as accurately as you can? Because again we see the hesitation, the lapse in confidence that prevents this mystery accuser from being 100% sure – they 'seemed certain', not they 'were certain', the 'implied', not 'proved'. What this looks like to me is that someone decided to go after me (for some reason I'm left in the dark about), claiming that this mystery action strongly hints at me being scum for whatever reason, without ever solidifying this, as if to give them a safety net when I would inevitably come up town. It doesn't seem right to me, and it apparently gave Brigit pause as well, since she switched her vote from me to Penny yesterday.

The other thing I was going to mention was the aforementioned had that Brigit used. I can take from this that either the night action was limited in it's use, and so whoever used it no longer had that night action yesterday, or the person who had that night action was killed off before yesterday. The former possibility makes me wonder about this alleged night action's validity, whereas the latter leaves me hoping that whoever had that night action will speak up, if not in public, then in private to someone, so more light can be shed on this rather confusing matter.

Now, if you'll excuse me, these mushrooms won't eat themselves...

...Oh, there's something else? Well, let's see here.

You're looking at this the wrong way, and in fact paraphrasing me completely wrong. I commended Maurice for, and here's the direct quote, "re-evaluating the past day's events and looking for anything that could be deemed suspicious. That's good townie behaviour. :thumbup:" That is good townie behaviour, right? Looking for suspicious activity from previous days, with the new knowledge you've gained giving you new insight? That was rhetorical, of course that's good townie behaviour. And so I commended Maurice for doing that, not for accusing me specifically like you've made out. :hmpf:

So putting aside your misinterpretation of what I said, you then rally against me for... not acting like a dick? Sheesh man, don't be so cynical. Not everyone in this village is a dick, just chill out, have a shroom. :laugh:

Yeah, at first, I totally thought the squabbling over Petey's overreaction to a joke was silly. Because it was. Next thing we know - oh hold on. No, it was quite a while after, not next thing. Quite a while after, a lot of people had presented convincing reasons why Petey's lynch was the logical thing to do. At this point I was convinced enough, and placed my vote - also, I wasn't sure if the non-voters would be punished in any way, so I thought it best to play that safe.

As for my change of heart, well, what can I say? On Day 1 I was sure enough in my vote, whereas yesterday I was entirely not. I wasn't convinced either way, and thought not voting was my best option then.

Please tell me people aren't taking this point seriously. This is just you padding out your list, isn't it? If I were scum, I wouldn't risk revealing any evil shenanigans just for the sake of a jab at God's rules. And hold on - where does it say the cultists are getting fire kills from those vials? If I recall, the fire kill came before the vial...

I explained this already, when Maurice brought it up.

I thought something was suspicious, and Casey pointed out more suspicious things, including the thing I pointed out. Of course I'd be inclined to agree with her. And we weren't the only ones who found Ralphy strange too. Fun fact - 14 other people thought something was off with him too, strongly enough to vote for him.

I did mention that while I was not convinced Casey was scum, I did hope she was as that would give us things to work with, and lo and behold she was, and it has! Unfortunately I'll have to wait before looking back at Casey's contributions, as I should be sleeping right now. My talking has taken longer than expected.

Well, ZZZZzzzz to you too! Now if you'll excuse me I'll finish these mushrooms and catch some ZZZzzz's myself.

If I were to say it, what would you do or what would you hope to get with that information? I've got nothing to hide, but I rather not say something that could potentially benefit the scum. I'm sure you understand.

I'm never going to give this information up (except if you give a good reason why it can't hurt the scum or it could benefit us), and I'll try not to let the town down.

You were the one who brought it up, and asked for help, or at least that's what I thought you did. I figured if it were possible to find a pattern, then maybe we could figure it out. But if you feel the information can hurt us if the scum get hold of it, then by all means, keep it to yourself, or those you trust (which clearly isn't me :tongue:)

Did you paraphrase that quote as accurately as you can?

That is pretty much what I got out of what she told me. But she also said that if you were really scum, then she'd probably get killed to cut the ties between her and this informant. Well, I don't really know anymore than that she did get killed... Make of that what you want. But you can't deny that it does not look good for you.

I should tell you the story about... ehm.. about... I can't think of one! I must have been too long away from all the good stories at the docks...

Alright! Another scum bites the dust! (ain’t that right Quinton the Queen CD?)

I’m not at all unpleased that Casey’s body has been mangled to the point of almost complete obliteration! I’m gunna have fun with her body!… In a completely work related fashion… Sorta. :blush:

Today we seem to be off to a good start. I didn’t get to say so earlier (or ask so :hmpf_bad: ), but I was a bit perplexed by Brigit’s surprise vote for Horace and then her strong encouragement to suspect him. She didn’t do a great job at rallying her cause yesterday (not that I’m complaining), but since she’s now a confirmed Townie this is worth looking into. From what she said yesterday, I guess she was, or was in contact with, some kind of investigator, and I think we all know, investigations should always be tested.

Another thing that concerns me is Gordon’s sudden behavior. I don’t follow his lack of argument against Maurice, and his timing, in the wake of what very well may have been and investigation result, is quite concerting. It seems to me like it could be some kind of attempt to banana-split the vote, or at least just to draw attention away from Horace. :sceptic: It’s either that or he knows something I don’t, which could be good or bad.

That is pretty much what I got out of what she told me. But she also said that if you were really scum, then she'd probably get killed to cut the ties between her and this informant. Well, I don't really know anymore than that she did get killed... Make of that what you want. But you can't deny that it does not look good for you.

Something does not add up. Can you find it? I wanna be.... Sledgehammer!

Another thing that concerns me is Gordon’s sudden behavior. I don’t follow his lack of argument against Maurice, and his timing, in the wake of what very well may have been and investigation result, is quite concerting. It seems to me like it could be some kind of attempt to banana-split the vote, or at least just to draw attention away from Horace. :sceptic: It’s either that or he knows something I don’t, which could be good or bad.

Aww, it's the cutey scummy getting scared because I got his little friend the cat lynched, boo boo.

Seriously though, please tell me you are joking. :laugh: