Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest # 47: The Joust

The knight jumps up and answers in a very high-pitched voice.

dalbert.png

"Oh! Hello. Greetings, I am D'Albret. I am in the joust."

"As am I. Seems to be the talk of the town.

...Say, could you take off that helmet? Sorry, it's a tendency of mine. I like talking face to face for the most part."

Why can't I place this face...?

"Sorrow, who are these people? And more importantly, can we trust them?" I whisper softly in his ear.

"Sorrow, who are these people? And more importantly, can we trust them?" I whisper softly in his ear.

"In my experience, trust nobody." Sarge whispers to Nagure. "Yeah, but ask sorrow anyway."

"As am I. Seems to be the talk of the town.

...Say, could you take off that helmet? Sorry, it's a tendency of mine. I like talking face to face for the most part."

Why can't I place this face...?

D'Albret takes off his helmet. It is no person familiar.

Sorry. I didn't take a picture of him with his helmet off. Also note after discussion in the R&D, the Croise armor will get a nerf.

"Ahh. okay, thanks. :blush: Pleasure meeting you. I've got to go stock up on some goods for the Joust. 'Til we meet again."

I head over to talk to my questmates.

"We should be able to trust this lot. Anyone have any questions for anyone, or shall we do some shopping here?"

Knight-Mart

drkcrusader.png

"Hello. Get your items before the rounds start!"

heroica-ethercore.jpg Ether Core - Restores full ether when consumed. Value: 60 gold.

heroica-grandpotion.jpg Grand Potion- Restores 25 health to the target. Value: 10 gold.

heroica-phoenixessence.jpg Phoenix Essence – Revives a fallen ally with full health during a battle. Value: 50 gold. *2 in Stock!*

heroica-potion.jpg Potion – Restores 10 health to the target. Value: 5 gold.

heroica-remedy.jpgRemedy – Removes all negative effects from the target during a battle. Value: 10 gold.

heroica-mead.jpg Mead - Causes the encouraged-effect, doubling the target's attack power for the duration of one battle. Value:15 gold.

heroica-soma.jpg Soma - Causes the blessed-effect, allowing the target to recover 3 health at the end of every round for the duration of one battle. Value: 45 gold.

heroica-nostrum.jpgNostrum - Causes the lucky-effect, allowing the target to roll the battle die twice and get the better result of the two for the duration of one battle. Value: 35 gold.

"Hrm. i don't need any of this stuff, I'm saving my coin for the armor. How about you gentlemen?"

"Hrm. i don't need any of this stuff, I'm saving my coin for the armor. How about you gentlemen?"

QM Note: Not even the ether core? :cry_sad: I put it first just for you.

:laugh::tongue:

QM Note: Not even the ether core? :cry_sad: I put it first just for you.

:laugh::tongue:

You're a jerk, y'know that? :tongue:

"Sir, I have this ether core I'd like taken off my hands. 30 gold sound fair?"

You're a jerk, y'know that? :tongue:

"Sir, I have this ether core I'd like taken off my hands. 30 gold sound fair?"

drkcrusader.png

"Nope. Sorry good sir. We don't need it. We are selling an excess of all these things. We found them mysteriously in the Fantome's tower. The amount was a couple of tons if I recall."

drkcrusader.png

"Nope. Sorry good sir. We don't need it. We are selling an excess of all these things. We found them mysteriously in the Fantome's tower. The amount was a couple of tons if I recall."

"Well, damn. Wonder why'd he have those? The Fantome is no spellslinger, is he? :look:"

"Well, damn. Wonder why'd he have those? The Fantome is no spellslinger, is he? :look:"

drkcrusader.png

*chuckles* "Ahaha, no. They just myzteriously fell from the zeeling. Crushed some little hooligan in a black cloak. Last I heard of him in the story, was he hijacked a carnival ship. Hehe, had to spend the night with ze monkeys."

That's what you get for making me do bad against the phoenix. :tongue:

drkcrusader.png

*chuckles* "Ahaha, no. They just myzteriously fell from the zeeling. Crushed some little hooligan in a black cloak. Last I heard of him in the story, was he hijacked a carnival ship. Hehe, had to spend the night with ze monkeys."

That's what you get for making me do bad against the phoenix. :tongue:

"Hah, poor fool. Til' we meet again, I suppose."

"Shall we move to the next location, men?"

"Hah, poor fool. Til' we meet again, I suppose."

"Shall we move to the next location, men?"

Well, I'm poor, so to the next location.

You walk into the inn. With little windows, it gets very dark. Unfortunately, you don't see Johnothan or Lucy like last time. Sorrow, the tavern owner looks at you funny. He tries to remember if he's seen you before. But he forgets and dismisses his thoughts.

tavernfloor.png

barkeeper.png

"Salute, welcome to The Rogue's Corner. If you're in the joust, rooms are booked for free, with complimentary glasses of water. Would you like to play a game of cards? Or see what's to drink?"

Party:

zTI3J.png

Sorrow (Endgame) *Party Leader*

428 year old undead Rogue

Level: 10

Power: 22

Defense: 0

Health: 16/16

Gold: 68

Equipment: Steel fan (WP12) Sticky Gloves

Inventory: Longsword (WP = 5) Scythe (WP = 3) Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Ether core YAY!!! :tongue: , Nostrum

Nagure(Costy)

34 year old Male Yeti Barbarian.

Level 5

Power: 13

Health: 12/12

Gold: 2

Equipment: (Axe(WP: 8))

Inventory: (Potion x5, Bottle of Mead x2, Remedy, Phoenix Essence x2, Smoke Bomb, Pickaxe)

ava-jon.jpg

Sarge J. Mcency (Skyrimguy)

53 years old male human rogue

Level 1

Power 4

Health 7

Gold 10

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

Inventory Potion, A vial of poison.

How much does it cost to play cards?

barkeeper.png

"You can bet any amount. You win, you get to add what you bet to your inventory.. (You start with 3 gold, you bet 2 and win, you end with 5 gold.) The rules are, dealer hits on soft seventeen, single deck, you can split on any pair. You can join in or leave any round. You bet before you get your cards."

"Sir, in the cloak, what do you bet?"

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

barkeeper.png

"You can bet any amount. You win, you get to add what you bet to your inventory.. (You start with 3 gold, you bet 2 and win, you end with 5 gold.) The rules are, dealer hits on soft seventeen, single deck, you can split on any pair. You can join in or leave any round. You bet before you get your cards."

"Sir, in the cloak, what do you bet?"

"10 gold to start."