While the models seem second-rate, the parts are good.

I agree.

Epecially the motercycle thing looks like it should go with Kai, not Cole.

The ramp also has a very strange color combination :hmpf_bad:

Yes, the ramp makes no sense, although since Cole is relatively rare in his ZX suit, this provides another way to get him.

Yes, the ramp makes no sense, although since Cole is relatively rare in his ZX suit, this provides another way to get him.

It also seems wierd to me that they would include Cole ZX and Lasha. That's the same two that come in the Bite Cycle. :sceptic:

It also seems wierd to me that they would include Cole ZX and Lasha. That's the same two that come in the Bite Cycle. :sceptic:

That actually makes more sense. I don't think the bite cycle was one of their better sellers vs the other Ninjago sets. So they may have surplus of those figs.

Awesome Figure! Can't wait for 2013! It's probably the leader of the Stone Army!

Incidentally, should I put up a 2013 topic?

Edited by DraikNova

@bkctsang: O.O Great Scott...

I haven't really been paying attention to Ninjago as of late, but you can bet I'll be keeping an eye on it now!

Anyone know when that book comes out?

Bluebeard, out-

It's out already in some places. I hope I'll be able to get it next time I visit the nearest LEGO store. Also, I thought that dragon-visor was discontinued?

Edited by DraikNova

Oh My God..that stone warrior/leader looks great.I guess this means that we will get 2013 sets focusing on the stone warriors and the kimono style.

EDIT:Kinda seems weird for lego to put that,judging it doesn't look preliminary,it looks official...Love the helmet with what looks like flames(the top part).Anymore photos,I would love to see more.

Edited by Zachattacx

Oh My God..that stone warrior/leader looks great.I guess this means that we will get 2013 sets focusing on the stone warriors and the kimono style.

EDIT:Kinda seems weird for lego to put that,judging it doesn't look preliminary,it looks official...Love the helmet with what looks like flames(the top part).Anymore photos,I would love to see more.

I think the top piece of the helmet are a set of crab claws? But I can't recognize he piece from anywhere?

I think the top piece of the helmet are a set of crab claws? But I can't recognize he piece from anywhere?

Because it's a new piece, as well as his mask and armour plus he's got this year samurai helmet recoloured to black. :sweet:

Probably. I thought I had seen that visor in old sets. And I also thought that part looks like a pair of crab claws. Kinda like a batarang fused with the Atlantis crab-man figure.

i just got hold of this book -

its last pic could depict Lego's new Ninjago Character of 2013. Enjoy!!

-images-

That looks . . . amazing. First thing it brings up in my mind is Samurai X, but I don't think Nya would ever dress like that - yeah, could be a stone army leader? Maybe I'll put the encyclopedia back on my list of things to get. . .

I'm definitely getting it, in part for the backstory and the exclusive "Golden Lloyd" figure.

That looks . . . amazing. First thing it brings up in my mind is Samurai X, but I don't think Nya would ever dress like that - yeah, could be a stone army leader? Maybe I'll put the encyclopedia back on my list of things to get. . .

Wouldn't it be odd if this turned out to be an "NRG Nya" of some sort? Although the face looks a lot like the figure on the Graphic novel cover. But lets get to the point, I NEED NINJAGO 2013 PICS!! NOW!!!

ME WANT LEGO 2013 WINTER/SUMMER CATALOG NOW. With that rant over, I think it's funny that we are discussing 2013 while most of us haven't gotten all the sets from 2012 that they want yet.

EDIT: I've heard rumors that Ninjago's replacement is a Teenage mutant Ninja turtle series. If this is true, I will be severely disappointed.

Edited by DraikNova

EDIT: I've heard rumors that Ninjago's replacement is a Teenage mutant Ninja turtle series. If this is true, I will be severely disappointed.

:damn: Excuse me I have to go explode.

WHAT???? Why Lego, why?!

God I hope this turns out to be false.

By the way that book looks :wub:

Stone warrior is intersting, and I'm looking forward to Ninjago's next wave.

i just got hold of this book -

its last pic could depict Lego's new Ninjago Character of 2013. Enjoy!!

{pic}

Looks great! If you don't mind, I'm gonna feature it in a new video. If you have a problem with it, shoot me a PM. I'll give you credit and all. :sweet:

EDIT: I've heard rumors that Ninjago's replacement is a Teenage mutant Ninja turtle series. If this is true, I will be severely disappointed.[/color]

It sounds plausible. There usually can only be one theme of a subject at a time. I don't think it is the mentioned replacement though, but a reason why the theme is leaving.

Edited by just2good

I don't think that TMNT will be a replacement, only because TMNT would be a Licensed theme, and I have just never heard of TLG replacing an Action theme with a Licensed theme. It just sounds farfetched to me. That is just my opinion though.