Sign in to follow this  
prozac

MOC Monster Fighters Graveyard/Mausoleum

So this is only my second MOC Since adulthood(hence it's simplicity). I wanted a graveyard to go alongside the Haunted House, so this is what I came up with. Constructive criticism/suggestions welcome.

2012-08-30153024.jpg

Inside from the roof:

2012-08-30152900.jpg

2012-08-30152851.jpg

2012-08-30152839.jpg

2012-08-30152829.jpg

Inside through the front doors...S8 Man Bat just hanging around.

2012-08-30151925.jpg

Looks nice! :thumbup: I liked how you made the mausoleum, which is typically a bland structure, and spiced it up with some mines of moria elements! the hole with the eyes is a very nice touch!

My only beef is really just a manner of preference, but I think the Mausoleum's insides are a little sparse. I know that:

A: only dead things would really be kept there

And

B: dead things don't need much in the way of accommodation

But I still think it could use something. don't know how sentimental zombies are, but some personal effects or food would really liven the place up, and make it seem less empty. (I am aware of the irony :tongue: )

C: It goes with the haunted house, so maybe the zombies stay in there, and the guest get to sleep in the haunted tomb!

Looks nice! :thumbup: I liked how you made the mausoleum, which is typically a bland structure, and spiced it up with some mines of moria elements! the hole with the eyes is a very nice touch!

My only beef is really just a manner of preference, but I think the Mausoleum's insides are a little sparse. I know that:

A: only dead things would really be kept there

And

B: dead things don't need much in the way of accommodation

But I still think it could use something. don't know how sentimental zombies are, but some personal effects or food would really liven the place up, and make it seem less empty. (I am aware of the irony :tongue: )

C: It goes with the haunted house, so maybe the zombies stay in there, and the guest get to sleep in the haunted tomb!

I kinda thought that too, but didn't really know what to put in there lol! Thought of making a tomb(kinda like from the zombie set) but there's really notthat much room in there to make something for both(bride and groom). I'll think of something though.