Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Astromech Workplace Contest: Winners Annnouncement!

Congrats to all winners, was my firts lego contest and i got 1 vote ( thank you very much!), and was nice, all entries are awesome!!!!

I beg for more contest, sw or anything!!!

Not surprised that ACPin beat me. Maybe he'll take pitty on this civil servent and send me the UCS R2. :laugh: But I was very suprised to find that Praiter Yed's, Bossk's New Job, lost to mine. *oh2* Very nice job, Praiter. I have to say your presentation of your MOC was light years better than ACPin's and mine. :blush::thumbup: Congrats to others in the top 5, I believe I voted for most or all you. :cry_happy:

By the way, I was counting the votes, and the decision of the second spot literally came down to the final vote. Rook beat Praiter Yed by one point. :oh:

*oh2*Wow? - I don't know whether to feel happy or sad - :grin:. Actually, I'm happy of course. I really can't believe I got into the top 5 there were so many great entries and lots of them I felt were better than mine.

I was very suprised to find that Praiter Yed's, Bossk's New Job, lost to mine. *oh2* Very nice job, Praiter. I have to say your presentation of your MOC was light years better than ACPin's and mine. :blush::thumbup:

Kind words indeed. I suspect the presentation may have bumped me above some better builders, and to be honest I felt forced to present my entry that way, partly because I had lots of information to convey but mostly to disguise my poor photography :blush: .

Congratulations to all the other winners! Thanks to Erdbeereis and any other EB staff involved in organising the contest :thumbup: . And thanks to everyone who gave me a vote - in fact, everybody who took part and then showed good sportsmanship by voting for their fellow contestants deserves to pat themselves on the back :wink:

Gongratulations to the winners, I think I'm just outside the prize zone, 6th or 7th :wacko:

Well, the winners' entries where better than mine so that's where I belong :laugh:

Congratulations, winners, and great job, everyone who participated! :classic:

By the way, I was counting the votes, and the decision of the second spot literally came down to the final vote. Rook beat Praiter Yed by one point. :oh:

It would be interesting to find out the final tally for the entries (or at least the winners), if possible.

Not surprised that ACPin beat me. Maybe he'll take pitty on this civil servent and send me the UCS R2. :laugh: But I was very suprised to find that Praiter Yed's, Bossk's New Job, lost to mine. *oh2* Very nice job, Praiter. I have to say your presentation of your MOC was light years better than ACPin's and mine. :blush::thumbup: Congrats to others in the top 5, I believe I voted for most or all you. :cry_happy:

Not gonna happen! It's mine, mine, my precious (ooops wrong theme :laugh: )

Great contest in terms of scale, participation, organization and what else is there to say that hasn't been mentioned above. Big thanks to the LSW staff and the support of everybody in EB that make these contests possible.

My heartfelt thanks to those who voted for my entry and congrats not only to the winners but also for all the entries in the contest. :thumbup:

AC

Congrats to all entries and to the winners :thumbup: :thumbup:

It would be interesting to find out the final tally for the entries (or at least the winners), if possible.

(15) Droids Building Droids, by ACPin -

(21) Lady Luck, by Rook -

(8) Bossk's New Job, by Praiter Yed -

(23) Mos Eisley Gas 'N' Service Station, by Brickmamba -

(10) Cloud City Cantina, by Darkblane -

(15) Droids Building Droids, by ACPin -

(21) Lady Luck, by Rook -

(8) Bossk's New Job, by Praiter Yed -

(23) Mos Eisley Gas 'N' Service Station, by Brickmamba -

(10) Cloud City Cantina, by Darkblane -

Thanks! :sweet:

AC

Congratulations to all the other winners! Thanks to Erdbeereis and any other EB staff involved in organising the contest :thumbup: . And thanks to everyone who gave me a vote - in fact, everybody who took part and then showed good sportsmanship by voting for their fellow contestants deserves to pat themselves on the back :wink:

Its good to see that no one actually voted for them selves, although it was tempting :laugh:. Its a pleasure to be part of such a friendly AFOL forum.

AC

I know how many votes I got and wasn't even close to the top 10 but I'm very interested to see the final tally though.

Edit, thanks Doc.

Edited by wokajablocka

Thanks! :sweet:

AC

Hello & congratulate to AC Pin,

Wayne Ng Yong Zhi is here :wink:

Edited by wayne