Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Does

or

work?

I started one, right after I saw the episode for the first time. :sweet: Will take a while. Even though a few shots are straight on, it's dificult to make out all the detail.

I was wondering if anyone could make a generic superhero cowl or mask, similar to Fine Cloniers Batman head decals, and the TLG Robin/Nightwing face. Also, a generic head piece thing like the ones Gambit and Shaft wear.

What exactly do you mean by "generic"? A decal of a person with a mask that could be used for Nightwing, Robin, Green Lantern, or anyone wearing a mask? Do you mean a transparent decal?

What exactly do you mean by "generic"? A decal of a person with a mask that could be used for Nightwing, Robin, Green Lantern, or anyone wearing a mask? Do you mean a transparent decal?

I mean just a simple domino mask with a mouth like this face.

3626bpx302.jpg

Hi everyone!

I have a very basic request on behalf of Timmy, a kid who is spending a lot of time in the hospital for a slew of illnesses.

So Timmy loves LEGOs. His hospital room is always filled with creations in various stages of completion. He decided upon a LEGO Stormtrooper (Flat Team Timmy) printed on cardstock to spearhead Team Timmy. We're all trying to get FTT photographed in as many places as possible.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone can add the Team Timmy decal onto the torso of a Stormtrooper body: 542360_320288084733601_99579440_n.jpg

There seems to be no set location or size for adding Team Timmy's logo onto a Flat Team Timmy but most people seems to tape the logo onto the center of the torso. Team Timmy's page https://www.facebook.com/teamtimmycurseyoucrohns/photos has photos of FTT with the logo as examples.

I appreciate any help in presenting Timmy with a LEGO Stormtrooper with the Team Timmy logo. He's been going through a rough patch and I think it'll brighten his day up. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I have a very basic request on behalf of Timmy, a kid who is spending a lot of time in the hospital for a slew of illnesses.

*snip*

Hi.

Here is logo resized to fit torso.

logo.png

I made gray background so it is more easy to find edge and cut out the logo, which you can then stick to stormtrooper minifig.

If you want to make a big flat cut-board stormtrooper, then you'll need a good photo of trooper on single color background, unfortunately I don't have any troopers in my collection. Try asking in Star Wars forum for a good hi res shot of trooper.

Scalable logo in SVG for printing on big cutboard figure etc can be downloaded here

Dareth Decals

You are the bricking best.

Thanks!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Hi everyone!

So Timmy loves LEGOs. His hospital room is always filled with creations in various stages of completion. He decided upon a LEGO Stormtrooper (Flat Team Timmy) printed on cardstock to spearhead Team Timmy. We're all trying to get FTT photographed in as many places as possible.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone can add the Team Timmy decal onto the torso of a Stormtrooper body:

Using the vector file from NickAB.

7862185558_969c0aa342.jpg

Flat Team Timmy Trooper

Could somebody make me one of these, but in white (i.e. without all the camo)?

* snip *

Thanks in advance!

Here it is

ww2.german-reversible-parka.png

Edited by NickAb

Could someone make me 2 decals, Waxer and Boil, the Geonosis version from the (Excellent!) Landing At Point Rain episode. Here is a picture:

HERE

The helmets I will get from Arealight so I don't need those as a decal. Thanks!

Edited by Darthluke824

Very weird request I know, but could someone please do me a couple of decals, with no rush at all. :classic:

Please may I have face and body decals for Ziggy Stardust, as he appears here:

ziggy_stardust_high_line.jpg

Face, eyes open please.

Ziggy_Stardust1.jpg

Torso and legs, please.

Thanks a lot, guys. :sweet:

Edited by Scorpiox

In my infinite powers of wisdom and such things :tongue: , I completely forgot to ask for a back decal for the German parka, so here it is, if somebody could make it in white for me!

7883016722_8c18ae01d4.jpg

Thanks! :classic:

The waterslide decal paper I bought seems to be called 'inkjet waterslide decal paper' but can I use a laser printer to print on it? I know there's a 'laster waterslide decal paper' but how strict is it? Inkjet printers dont seem to print small details. Also the black isn't dark enough.

Edited by Simple1DEA

@Blockburn,

Just letting you know that I've updated decal to include simple back printing.

I used plain white, so it can be printed on transparent decal paper.

It seems that LEGO white color which I was using in my previus decals might be slightly darker than bricks, but plain white might be lighter than needed, so if you are printing decals on "crystal" white paper, you might want to fill white with very very very light gray.

Edited by NickAb

@Blockburn,

Just letting you know that I've updated decal to include simple back printing.

I used plain white, so it can be printed on transparent decal paper.

It seems that LEGO white color which I was using in my previus decals might be slightly darker than bricks, but plain white might be lighter than needed, so if you are printing decals on "crystal" white paper, you might want to fill white with very very very light gray.

Thanks, that was really quick! The quality of of your work is astounding! As for the shade of white, I'll check, though I imaging that they should be just fine! :sweet:

The waterslide decal paper I bought seems to be called 'inkjet waterslide decal paper' but can I use a laser printer to print on it? I know there's a 'laster waterslide decal paper' but how strict is it? Inkjet printers dont seem to print small details. Also the black isn't dark enough.

Please do not post not-decal requests related stuff in this topic. Thank you.

Could someone make a head print of a monkey and a gopher please? I got the new bat ears and would want to use them for other things :blush:

Here they are:

gopher.pngmonkey.png