Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Confirmation & Discussion Thread

What's up, It's Gordon, Alpha Male, in the house, 2012. Oh yeah. Winter Haaaaaaaaaaaaven.

Confirmed. You know it.

I heard talk about worms, I'll take those, good snack, lots of protein. :wub:

Heyhey girlfriend, it's Ralphy Rabbit. Me and my boyfriend Ernie moved here in the hopes of finding some neighbors who are tolerant of our cross species relationship.

Merp. Ernie Elephant reporting for duty. Funny thing, I'm a dock worker again. Hinckley God must think I'm a dock worker in real life. Also, I sleep with a rabbit. You wonder how that works, but let's remember to be PC here (woot acronyms).

Oh Ernie, if they wonder how it works, they can always come and watch! Personally I'd like to see what it looks like when a goat and a crocodile get their freak on! Now come here you nice piece of elephant meat, I want to play with your huge trunk! :wub: :wub:

gilda.jpg

Good morning everyone! It is I, Gilda Goat (lifts imaginary glasses), here to help you with all your troubles. Especially worms.

Becka my dear, you are looking gorgeous as always. :wub_drool:

Aaaaawwww, my Bookie. :wub: You're so... uhm... hairy. How about some waxing? :drool:

*Goes over and catches a whiff of Booker Bear's posterior and turns around in a clock-wise circle.*

Good to meet you Mr. Bear, if you have anything that needs fixing up, automobiles, plumbing, bumbershoots, marriages, come see me. I'm particularly handy with the wrench, if I do say so myself.

Bookie? Why is that... uhm... male mechanic looking at you like that? :look: I thought I was your one and only bulldog... :cry_sad:

Heyhey girlfriend,

Mod note: No gay sterotypes! :hmpf_bad:

:tongue: Seriously, stop it. :blush:

pennie.jpg

The fun has arrived! Your mayor is here and ready to serve you, my proud residents of Spring Haven, such a fine place to live, such beauty in the air.

I myself blame our mayor Lazlo, done nothing but simply allow this evil to consume us, we must counter this evil and if only we had a new mayor, one with beauty, one who can lay in mud and fight the worms below, one who ear flaps like no other, pouts like a woman with class and snorts like the queen!

We can do this though, we forced away the evil before and we will do it again.... shame you don't have a piggy luscious mayor to help you though....

Edited by Eskallon

maurice.jpg

Maurice Mouse here, I heard a story at the docks the other day that remind me a lot of our situation here. It was about a fox in sheep clothing who infiltrated the sheep herd, and then started to eat the sheep one by one, without anyone noticing!

Well, this is just puuuuuuurfect. I move in to this lovely town and there's trouble afoot :cry_sad: ! I've heard the evils that went to Spring Haven, but I didn't think they'd crop up here, too! Well *licks fur* I hope we can do as last time a get rid of the evil like last time.

Maurice, as much as I love and support you, I don't see how there can be a dock worker in the middle of a forest, I think you should think about a career change :look: .

I'm sorry, I know I come home late because I have to travel far to get to my job at the docks. Please don't eat me :cry_sad:. *looks wearily at Casey licking her fur...*

Puuuur, I love my fish :purrr: Such fine fish you catch, too!

Yes, eat fish, lots of fish, that's good for fine cats like you :sweet::look:

Bookie? Why is that... uhm... male mechanic looking at you like that? :look: I thought I was your one and only bulldog... :cry_sad:

Becka I love you more than anything, especially when you wax my hairy arms so sharply in public! It feels like forever, and we haven't even started yet! I don't know who that is, but he is nothing in the eyes of your flabby bulldog gaze. :wub:

Player only please! Others can comment in the sign-up thread for now. This will be the discussion thread once Day One is up. Thank you.

Good luck to all the players, hope you have a fun game. I will be watching this game closely from the sidelines.

Way to go. :hmpf:

Greetings, everyone! I hope everyone has fun on this bright and sunny day in our pleasant Winter Haven. There simply is no better place to live in!

It is I, Brigit Bunny, your resident florist-come-first-wife. I used to spend my days arranging bouquets for my customers, now I spend my days arranging bouquets for myself. I really prefer narcisses, they go so well with the interior design of the mayoral house... Oh, and my blouse, too! Hey, remember that time we all died and came back? Wasn't that a fun turn of events? I met my dear Laszlo during that time. How gorgeous he was, all transparent and ethereal... :wub:

mindy.jpg

Oh my God! Don't let me stand next to a Parrot alone. Or anyone, for that matter...

I mean, hi folks! Fuckwit Ferret Mindy Mouse here. Actually, over there. Away from you guys...

You seem like an awfully quirky crowd... :sceptic:

*ties a knot in her handkerchief* What? Nothing... :look:

It was about a fox in sheep clothing who infiltrated the sheep herd, and then started to eat the sheep one by one, without anyone noticing!

Oh my! Only my husband can nip at my haunches! Protect me! :oh3:

Personally I'd like to see what it looks like when a goat and a crocodile get their freak on!

Oh I'm sure you would have liked to see that, you freak. I and Cameron have perfectly happy and normal, non-freaky relationship, nothing like what you are up to, why, I remember a day you came to me all bruised up and swollen in unmentionable places.. so who's the freak you say?

bristol.jpg

Hi, I'm Bristol Bunny. I'm a bunny rabbit. Oops, I already said that.

Hi, I'm Bristol Bunny.

I don't have much money of my own for extra fish (though, I ought to watch my feline figure). Do you accept paintings as form of payment? I could make a nice portrait of you! You should see my portrait of my darling husband and I. We're so cute in it :wub:

I'm not really into art, but I'm sure we can ... work it out. Your husband is not invited. No, shush, I don't see him anywhere around. Of course she can't hear me I'm thinking not talking. So, um, yeah, come by the dock tomorrow for some fish and we will figure out payment then. :grin:

gibson.jpg

What does a happy and adorable animal have to do to get a drink around here? Why, visit my bar of course! :laugh:

You're all usually too drunk to remember, but I'm Gibson Goat, barman, and I serve the finest cask ales, local wines and some fruit-based drinks for the ladies.

No pets allowed.

wallace.jpg

Wallace Walrus here, Walrus, ready to help.

*snip*

Hi everyone! I'm Shawna Sheep and apparently in this politically incorrect land, I'm a Lawman, but I actually have ladyparts. Just so you know. :sweet:

*Walks over and sniffs her hands. Smells like fur he thinks.* Is that so? I am a Lawman too, though actually a man.

*snap!*

cameron.jpg

Hey everyone! :grin: Cameron Cockodile here. Sadly it seems I'm no longer renowned for the size of my wiener, but being the village Carpenter means I'm handy with my tool. :grin:

Personally I'd like to see what it looks like when a goat and a crocodile get their freak on!

*gets the freak on with Gilda* There you go. :grin_wub:

It's good being a crocodile. I ain't afraid of no goats. Which is an advantage, since I married into a family of them. :grin:

Sorry for all the :grin: ing. I can't help it. I'm a crocodile. :grin:

Please honey, not while all these people are watching.. :blush:

I'm not really into art, but I'm sure we can ... work it out. Your husband is not invited. No, shush, I don't see him anywhere around. Of course she can't hear me I'm thinking not talking. So, um, yeah, come by the dock tomorrow for some fish and we will figure out payment then. :grin:

But... I... uhm...

Have you heard the legend of the mighty mouse that defeated all the pandas? I may be a descendant of his :smug:. But I don't at all mind you giving my darling wife enough fish :look:

But... I... uhm...

Have you heard the legend of the mighty mouse that defeated all the pandas? I may be a descendant of his :smug:. But I don't at all mind you giving my darling wife enough fish :look:

Ah! Hi, when did you get here, er, I mean, hey how's it going? Just talking bout fishing with your darling wife. She loves my big fish. :blush:

You said he was out of town.

I'm sorry, I know I come home late because I have to travel far to get to my job at the docks. Please don't eat me :cry_sad:. *looks wearily at Casey licking her fur...*

Yes, eat fish, lots of fish, that's good for fine cats like you :sweet::look:

You're so cute when you get worried :wub: I could just eat. You. UP! :wub_drool:

:oh: ! No! Not like that! Metaphor, it's a metaphor! Maurice works so hard and is such a loving husband, how could I let anything happen to him :cry_sad: !

:purrr: Raunchy...but I hope that's not what you're implying...I have such an adoring....mousey. :drool: ..delicious.. :drool: .mouse of a husband...really, I could just eat him up :drool: ! Metaphorically....metaphorically, of course :oh: !!

*snap!*

Hey everyone! :grin: Cameron Cockodile here. Sadly it seems I'm no longer renowned for the size of my wiener, but being the village Carpenter means I'm handy with my tool. :grin:

It's good being a crocodile. I ain't afraid of no goats. Which is an advantage, since I married into a family of them. :grin:

Sorry for all the :grin: ing. I can't help it. I'm a crocodile. :grin:

Now that's raunchy...

How...scandalous :purrr: !

This town has three lawmen. What's going on? Who's filing all the damn lawsuits? Not one baker; a schoolteacher with no-one to teach, and three lawmen.

Oh well, at least there's a barkeep. Gibson, dear brother-in-law, make mine a double please! And make it snappy. :grin:

Please honey, not while all these people are watching.. :blush:

Love it!

Gibson pour me one of your fruity bev... uhm I mean the finest cask ale you got. :grin: