Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Mafia Sign-up thread

I'm assuming I'm too late to sign up? Damn you time zones :sad:

Do you live somewhere with 48 hour days? *oh2*

I'd love to play, but I'm going to university soon, and I don't think I'll have the time to play.

So, good luck to everyone, I'll try to follow the game as closely as possible.

Heh... Am I too late? :blush: I've been on vacation with little to no internet lately, so it goes without saying that I wasn't able to sign up until now (when I got home). </sobstory>

In any case,

Ahem,

1. 3634: Charlie Crow's Carry-all. This set is really what FABULAND's all about in my opinion - a basic little vehicle with a cute anthropomorphic animal to drive it around. This set is the best of the 'little vehicle' series, in my opinion because there's just something about that crow that's completely irresistable. :laugh:

2. Oooh, that's a toughie. Hrmmm... Well, if I had to pick one, it would probably have to be when WBD shot the Foog in Excalibur Mafia 2.0. The feeling of newfound hope in our day vigilante definitely made my day. :laugh: Although I have to admit I loved the final day of Jedi Temple. :grin:

3. Favorite acronym, huh? Well, unfortunately for me, I don't know many good acronyms. :laugh: So, I think I'd have to say that my favorite acronym is IDNAFA (I don't need any fucking acronyms)

Anyways, I'd really love a spot, as I enjoyed following the first Forest game quite a bit, but I understand if it's full.

I'd love to play, but I'm going to university soon, and I don't think I'll have the time to play.

I'm leaving in a week. No excuses. THIS IS MAFIA.

So, good luck to everyone, I'll try to follow the game as closely as possible.

That's a disappointment. I think you're more just basking in the glory of being metagame killed! :hmpf:

Maybe you can use the opportunity to come back to Heroica since it takes less time than Mafia. :tongue:

That's a disappointment. I think you're more just basking in the glory of being metagame killed! :hmpf:

Maybe you can use the opportunity to come back to Heroica since it takes less time than Mafia. :tongue:

Damn, you got me there :blush:I'm so proud of myself :tongue:

Nah, it's just, in the beginning there'll be lots of basics courses, a weekend camp and several bar-hoppings, and I guess it will be rather time-consuming, exhausting and inebriating, so I'll pass on this one.

I could play Heroica, though. But I didn't follow it for quite some time now. I'm not really up-to-date :sceptic:

Heh... Am I too late? :blush: I've been on vacation with little to no internet lately, so it goes without saying that I wasn't able to sign up until now (when I got home). </sobstory>

In any case,

Ahem,

1. 3634: Charlie Crow's Carry-all. This set is really what FABULAND's all about in my opinion - a basic little vehicle with a cute anthropomorphic animal to drive it around. This set is the best of the 'little vehicle' series, in my opinion because there's just something about that crow that's completely irresistable. :laugh:

2. Oooh, that's a toughie. Hrmmm... Well, if I had to pick one, it would probably have to be when WBD shot the Foog in Excalibur Mafia 2.0. The feeling of newfound hope in our day vigilante definitely made my day. :laugh: Although I have to admit I loved the final day of Jedi Temple. :grin:

3. Favorite acronym, huh? Well, unfortunately for me, I don't know many good acronyms. :laugh: So, I think I'd have to say that my favorite acronym is IDNAFA (I don't need any fucking acronyms)

Anyways, I'd really love a spot, as I enjoyed following the first Forest game quite a bit, but I understand if it's full.

No, it's not too late. I'll just give you ScumbaRadish's spot.

:tongue:

Treestump?

I'd pay big money to see you make Scuba the Treetrunk this game.

I could play Heroica, though. But I didn't follow it for quite some time now. I'm not really up-to-date :sceptic:

Expecting you then. The sooner you get back in the easier it will be to adapt to the changes. :tongue:

Wrong topic.

Woohoo! :laugh:

Oh wait, I'm stupid. Boo!!!

Get yourself together, man :snicker::tongue:

No, it's not too late. I'll just give you ScumbaRadish's spot.

:tongue:

Oh yeah, that'd be groovy. :thumbup:

He's just a bit overexcited for the possibility of losing the Scumba name. :laugh:

Totally not happening. :grin: