CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

The marvel captian america set had 3 figures? it quite often happens :thumbup: .

Darn, totally forgot about that set :tongue: ,but now it seems likely that the Venom set will be that much.

Thanks for the info Hulk-Smash,sorry forgot you responded when I was writing this.

Edited by Zachattacx

well that and the batboat chase look like they could be what Captain America's avenging cycle, and Catwoman chase were this year, Small and cheap.

well that and the batboat chase look like they could be what Captain America's avenging cycle, and Catwoman chase were this year, Small and cheap.

Yes, get Mr.Freeze, White Batman, and Aquaman for a cheap price :thumbup: .

Do you have the catalog or only got a glimpse at it?

Edited by Zachattacx

That is interesting. I was really expecting it to be $20-$30...

Well at least with it at this price more people can get Aquaman :)

Yep, get three fantastic minifigs for a cheap price. :thumbup:

Yeh I really want this set, really want Mr Freeze. And can add Aquaman to my really small Justice League.

Yeh me to.

Hulk_Smash, Aquaman is trapped in a iceberg-type of thing right, did it have translucent pieces?

Did Aquaman come with a Trident?

I'm guessing or you could just use the one from the Atlantis sets.

I think they were translucent, and I don't recall a trident, but that doesn't mean the final set won't have one.

I think they were translucent, and I don't recall a trident, but that doesn't mean the final set won't have one.

Thanks, for the info if it is translucent :wub: ,more pieces for me :grin: .

It does look like a good little set.

Do you have it or only caught a glimpse of it?(The catalog)

(Did this question earlier no one responded, sorry if its considered double posting)

Edited by Zachattacx

I have seen a picture of it, not the actual set itself.

Oh, alright :classic: .Seems 2013 will be great for this line.Do you know if it will be like last year when DC was first then Marvel or are they going to be sold together?

I don't know release dates, just contents.

Alright,IMO DC takes it again, perfect sets with perfect minifigs,though I like Marvel better, but we're getting Venom and a Daily Bugle, so I guess It's alright. :classic:

Thanks for the info, Hulk_Smash. Good to hear that most of the sets will probably be fairly cheap. Sounds just like the line-up most of us were expecting. However, the Bugle set sounds much bigger than what I anticipated. I wonder what they could put inside a 3-story, 16+ studs wide Bugle building? :wacko:

About how big and what color was the Batboat?

Thanks for the info, Hulk_Smash. Good to hear that most of the sets will probably be fairly cheap. Sounds just like the line-up most of us were expecting. However, the Bugle set sounds much bigger than what I anticipated. I wonder what they could put inside a 3-story, 16+ studs wide Bugle building? :wacko:

About how big and what color was the Batboat?

I'm going to go with Black(You Don't Say)and some other color yellow :sceptic: ?EDIT:Darn Hulk_Smash beat me to it.

I'm guessing...god who knows what they could put in The Bugle of that size, judging on how well lego has done buildings coughVampyreCastlecough it seems it will be great.

Edited by Zachattacx

Please tell me catwoman is in the TDKR set.Or at least Talia :D

I only remember seeing Gordon.

Betting the Batboat Set, that the Batboat in the set, is the one in LB2. (Which is really cool, btw)

-Sci