Ecclesiastes

The order of the White Wyvern

An other part of Ondylion is here:

The order of the White Wyvern

Before the Jarl made Mitgardia one strong empire and Mitgardian soldiers came under Chorian's command, there was the order of the White Wyvern. These soldiers protected Ondylion and villages near by. But although they aren't with so many as they used to. They are still the finest men you could find in Historica. With the Wyverns and Beresekers they are the elite of the elite!

7801572206_0cdae02a98_c.jpg

Overviews:

7801559648_aa3f4247a7.jpg7801559248_afb239881e.jpg

7801560424_f48e27b51c.jpg7801562502_0150f0f4cc.jpg

Overview/Trebuchet

7801572662_d753d5b056_n.jpg7801571282_1a3274474f_n.jpg

And ofcourse interiors:

7801562068_c145507742_n.jpg7801560856_de26b9539b_n.jpg7801573234_671f3e72fd.jpg

Baruch Chorian/Flirting bereseker/Wyvern/Lady Chorian

7801573678_2ac26f7b47_m.jpg7801561658_7502e88f82_m.jpg7801571808_7e3e897a96_m.jpg7801570836_5c56bfbdd9_m.jpg

It has to be motorized but it works also manual: the Wyvern flies!Video

Better photo's

Edited by Ecclesiastes

very interesting ;)

angled walls give the castle special texture

Awesome job man! I am off to work, so I will take a better look later, but I can already tell I really like the interesting wall shapes and details on this one.

I think this is the best Ecc work yet!

You never cease to amaze me :oh3: The two towers flanking the doors are incredible!

The trebuchets and wyvern are top-notch as well :thumbup:

I really like the blacksmith house too, keep on building like this and Mitgardia will be back where it belongs :classic:

Great build again Ecc! I love the style of the walls you have maintained throughout your Ondylion builds. They are very unique and stylized to that climate. Instantly recognizable

Wow, excellent work on the walls on this one. It is my favorite part of the whole thing, I think I just spent ten minutes looking at the way you used so many different decoration techniques.

I also love that the first picture has such a muted color palette, but then the houses bring a pop of color to the back with the blue and sand green.

You can instantly tell that this is in Mitgardia, great work on it!

Wow. :drool: The use of the Bionicle pieces on the Wyvern is great! The whole castle is smooth and looks quite defensible. :thumbup:

Looks great, does this attach to your past builds as well?

I like the movement of the wyvren over the build, lots of little details to enjoy as well.

This is amazing, I really like how you built the wall, great job!

Gee what to say about this master creation! You so outdid yourself that I would take quite a while to mention everything that is cool about it, the architecture, the activities, the minifigs, it's all totally awesome!!!

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Awesome job man! I am off to work, so I will take a better look later, but I can already tell I really like the interesting wall shapes and details on this one.

I think this is the best Ecc work yet!

I myself think Elymas is still my best work.

Looks great, does this attach to your past builds as well?

I like the movement of the wyvren over the build, lots of little details to enjoy as well.

Yes it does. In september at Lego Fanwelt I will put all the parts together!

Wait just a minute! Does Elon have a wife?! I feel so silly for not inviting her to the wedding! :blush: Have to build invite her as well! :tongue:

Man, this is so beautiful! It looks "so you" with the details but still you manage to build different every time! I´m so impressed by that! Love the minifigs combos you made! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! :sweet:

I myself think Elymas is still my best work.

Yes it does. In september at Lego Fanwelt I will put all the parts together!

Looking forward to seeing the photo of it. And I am envious that you can keep your MOC together. I just don't have the pieces to keep all mine built.

Looking forward to seeing the photo of it. And I am envious that you can keep your MOC together. I just don't have the pieces to keep all mine built.

Have you seen his parts collection? browse his flickr!

Brilliant addition to Ondylion!

As beautifull and oustanding as always sir!

The detailing on this one is unimaginable!

Only one remark maybe:

It looks really nice, all that white but in a Mitgardian area, I fear it will look too much like snow sometimes...

This is my favorite work of yours so far. What did you use for the door? I can't figure it out.

I think it is this part here. Click to see it on BL.

33216.jpg

Ondylion is certainly very distinctive, with those beautiful easy-to-climb walls :devil: Love this one Ecc, the white detailing looks great, the textures and colours are superb, and the Wyvern is very well done. The minifigs deserve a mention too, both the building and posing are first rate.

:classic:

A well polished, cool creation Ecclesiastes. Love the angled brick walls, the Wyvern, and of course the inner dwellings. Great job all round and exceptional as a free build.

Only one remark maybe:

It looks really nice, all that white but in a Mitgardian area, I fear it will look too much like snow sometimes...

I think I'm not really getting your remark, as the white should be snow as it is in Mitgardia so there could be never too much.

Ondylion is certainly very distinctive, with those beautiful easy-to-climb walls :devil:

Well you could give it a try :devil:

Thanks. I've never seen it before. The angled panels look really nice.

It does, normaly I like brick build doors better, but I just had to use these!